[SARC] The July-August 2022 Communicator Periodical

1 view

SARC via rec.radio.info Admin

Jul 3, 2022, 9:00:00 AM7/3/22

The Communicator Digital Edition

The July-August 2022 Communicator Periodical

https://ve7sar.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-july-august-2022-communicator.html

125+ Pages Of Projects, News, Views and Reviews'The Communicator' digital
periodical of Surrey Amateur Radio Communications is now available for
viewing or download at https://bit.ly/SARC22Jul-Aug
Read in over 145 countries now, we bring you Amateur Radio news from the
South West corner of Canada and elsewhere. You will find Amateur Radio
related articles, projects, profiles, news, tips and how-to's.
This month we welcome back Daniel's Workbench with several projects, plus a
new columnist 'Amateur Radio Outside the Box' and much more.
You can view or download it as a .PDF file from:
https://bit.ly/SARC22Jul-Aug
The Communicator

Previous Communicator issues are at
https://ve7sar.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Communicator
As always, thank you to our contributors, and your feedback is always
welcome.
The deadline for the next edition is August 20th.
If you have news or events from your club or photos, stories, projects or
other items of interest from BC or elsewhere, please email them to
commun...@ve7sar.net
Gave a great summer and keep visiting our site for regular updates and
news: https://ve7sar.blogspot.ca
73,
John VE7TI
'The Communicator' Editor