K9YA Telegraph - FREE SUBSCRIPTION - October 2022

K9YA Telegraph

Sep 14, 2022, 7:48:32 PM9/14/22
FREE SUBSCRIPTION

The K9YA Telegraph is a FREE, monthly, general interest amateur radio
publication read by Hams in more than 100 countries. The K9YA Telegraph
contains the stories and features most wanted by our readers, because
it is written by them. An e-Zine, it is delivered monthly as a
full-color PDF file.

If you're in the mood for Morse, hankering for history, gluttonous for
gear, ravished for a review, needing nostalgia, or just plain famished
for fun, you'll find it in the K9YA Telegraph.

To check out sample issues, subscribe or write an article, visit the
K9YA Telegraph Web site:

http://www.k9ya.org

October 2022 (Volume 19, Issue 10) includes:

Anne Morrow Lindbergh-1931 By Philip Cala-Lazar, K9PL WSPR Revealed By
Paul W. Ross, W3FIS Communication Problem By Jordan Makower, WA2BRV
People Become Parts of Our Lives By Jordan Makower, WA2BRV Correction
Hamfest of a Thousand Sorrows By Jeff Murray, K1NSS

Find us on Social Media! https://www.facebook.com/k9ya.telegraph
https://www.instagram.com/k9ya.telegraph/

___