2x5/8 collinear antenna (Diamond CP 22E)

sanjeev shastry

Jun 22, 2022, 2:32:38 AM6/22/22
Hello, I have a query regarding the phasing coil of Diamond CP22E. I have studied that the bottom element is electrically modified to 3/4 by adding a 1/8 coil to bring down the impedance close to 50ohm which will resonate. My question is regarging the phasing coil where the top element of 5/8 is mounted. What is the phase angle of it and what should be the electrical and physical length of the coil?