Congratulations Kevin Stone!

Richard Heathfield

Sep 21, 2022, 1:49:25 PM9/21/22
From <https://brainbashers.com/about.asp>

"The site is now celebrating its 25th anniversary, and
BrainBashers has already started its next phase - in the coming
months I plan to bring back some of the old content that I used
to have. So far this has included all of the brain teasers, the
optical illusions, the stereograms, and some of the 'fun stuff'."

Congratulations, Kevin, on 25 years of Brainbashers.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Richard Harnden

Sep 22, 2022, 12:40:20 PM9/22/22
On 21/09/2022 18:49, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> From <https://brainbashers.com/about.asp>
>
> "The site is now celebrating its 25th anniversary, and BrainBashers has
> already started its next phase - in the coming months I plan to bring
> back some of the old content that I used to have. So far this has
> included all of the brain teasers, the optical illusions, the
> stereograms, and some of the 'fun stuff'."
>

> Congratulations, Kevin, on 25 years of Brainbashers.

Best sudoku on the internet.

gerson

Oct 3, 2022, 7:02:21 PM10/3/22

> Congratulations, Kevin, on 25 years of Brainbashers.

Hear hear bigtime