128 Orders of Magnitude

James Dow Allen

May 15, 2021, 9:23:26 AM5/15/21
This is NOT a puzzle. I'm posting here because I had (and still have?) friends
in this newsgroup who might be inspired to somehow devise a puzzle from
some of the information in the following webpage:
https://james.fabpedigree.com/yscaling.htm
It is a chart with three columns (the wavelength, energy, and mass-equivalent of a photon) and 128 rows (for 128 orders of magnitude).

I produced the table to help me practice metric prefixes!

Dearest regards, James Dow Allen (mail address: jamesdowallen at gmail)