Less than 9 days until GG (Google Groups) Shutdown

HenHanna

Feb 13, 2024, 4:35:33 AMFeb 13

obPuzzle: Feb.22 gives a range of 24 hours: when within Feb.22 is it?

Less than 9 days until GG (Google Groups) Shutdown

Thanks for your support and help! i was able to make a transition to TB
(ThunderBird) + ES more than 10 days in advance (No panicking).

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240222T00&p0=1241&msg=Google+Groups+Shutdown&font=slab&csz=1

Google Groups Shutdown

8 days 22 hours ... minutes ... seconds

Time until Thursday, February 22, 2024 (Mountain View time)

Stephen Perry

Feb 13, 2024, 6:12:12 PMFeb 13
I went back to using x-news and eternal-september.

I predict it will shut down at noon GMT on 2/22

swp

HenHanna

Feb 16, 2024, 3:57:30 PMFeb 16
my guess is... maybe 5am of Feb. 23