Jazzy medley -------- (a musical puzzle)

henh...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2022, 2:43:14 AM8/2/22

this (8 min.) "jazz" (classics) medley (arrangement) presents
2 obvious puzzles for me.

The 1st puzzle has several Sub-problems...
------------ e.g. is [My Favorite Things] a genuine Jazz classic ?

within a few days, i'll tell you what they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lGTvp7yKM

00:00 Waltz For Debby
01:15 My Favorite Things
02:00 Someday My Prince Will Come
02:30 Fly Me To The Moon
03:29 Moonlight Serenade
04:26 Somewhere Over The Rainbow
05:44 The Girl From Ipanema
06:58 Waltz For Debby

if you like the piece, pls LIKE it and FOLLOW him.

and leave him a comment (in English) (or any language)

henh...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2022, 1:27:22 PM8/3/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 11:43:14 PM UTC-7, henh...@gmail.com wrote:

> this (8 min.) "jazz" (classics) medley (arrangement) presents 2 obvious puzzles for me.
>
> The 1st puzzle has several Sub-problems...
> ------------ e.g. is [My Favorite Things] a genuine Jazz classic ?
>

> within a few days, i'll tell you what they are.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lGTvp7yKM
>
> 00:00 -- Waltz For Debby
> 01:15 -- My Favorite Things
> 02:00 -- Someday My Prince Will Come
> 02:30 -- Fly Me To The Moon
> 03:29 -- Moonlight Serenade
> 04:26 -- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
> 05:44 -- The Girl From Ipanema
> 06:58 -- Waltz For Debby
>

> if you like the piece, pls LIKE it and FOLLOW him.
>
> and leave him a comment (in English) (or any language)

Bach [Wachet auf...] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-XLJzrkno0

when there are 2 voices, i can keep track of both parts....

It gets harder with 3 voices, and .................