What did I just see in this group?

Duke

May 14, 2022, 7:58:06 PM5/14/22
What was that thing I just saw in this group?

Acrobat pretty much urinated on desert nomad (10)

David A

May 21, 2022, 8:09:54 AM5/21/22
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 9:28:06 PM UTC-2:30, Duke wrote:
> What was that thing I just saw in this group?
>
> Acrobat pretty much urinated on desert nomad (10)
My sentiments entirely! I'm out of here!

Steve = : ^ )

May 22, 2022, 7:00:40 PM5/22/22
On Sunday, 15 May 2022 at 9:58:06 am UTC+10, Duke wrote:
> What was that thing I just saw in this group?
>
> Acrobat pretty much urinated on desert nomad (10)

Can I have some crossing letters, please?

Duke

May 24, 2022, 9:05:01 AM5/24/22

Steve = : ^ )

May 25, 2022, 4:01:32 AM5/25/22
Thanks. :-)

Luciano Ward

May 31, 2022, 6:03:38 PM5/31/22
Apologies, all:

I've had stuff going on (not me, directly, but previous-generation mortal coil stuff). As much as it grieves me to say it, I think our group indeed has tumbleweed-itis, and I will be bowing out of it. If anyone else wants to keep it tumbling along, then please go for it. I've enjoyed it over many, many years, and hope to continue enjoying other crossword forums and competitions. However, for me, this has run its course. Many thanks to you all for many terrific clues and comments, and (mostly) good humo(u)r. Please keep healthy, happy, and cryptic.

Regards,

Luciano