ASCWC 273: FAREWELL

Mark Iredell

May 22, 2022, 4:05:42 PM5/22/22
Welcome to Another Simple Clue Writing Culmination, edition #273. Thanks to Luciano Ward for moderating #272. Enter as many cryptic clues for FAREWELL or one of its synonyms as you wish. There is no deadline and there will be no judgment.

Mark Iredell

May 22, 2022, 4:08:17 PM5/22/22
On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 4:05:42 PM UTC-4, Mark Iredell wrote:
> Welcome to Another Simple Clue Writing Culmination, edition #273. Thanks to Luciano Ward for moderating #272. Enter as many cryptic clues for FAREWELL or one of its synonyms as you wish. There is no deadline and there will be no judgment.

In dissolution, raise a jug in hearty goodbye (8)

Gareth Taylor

May 22, 2022, 7:18:26 PM5/22/22
In article <65fd6e65-cd92-43b3...@googlegroups.com>,
Mark Iredell <welli...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Enter as many cryptic clues for FAREWELL or one of its synonyms as you
> wish. There is no deadline and there will be no judgment.

So long, we'll be back before so long (8)

rthe...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2022, 3:41:57 PM6/8/22
On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 9:05:42 PM UTC+1, welli...@verizon.net wrote:
> Welcome to Another Simple Clue Writing Culmination, edition #273. Thanks to Luciano Ward for moderating #272. Enter as many cryptic clues for FAREWELL or one of its synonyms as you wish. There is no deadline and there will be no judgment.

Fewer? All gone? Adios (8)

Duke

Jun 13, 2022, 11:05:45 AM6/13/22
On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 4:05:42 PM UTC-4, welli...@verizon.net wrote:
> Welcome to Another Simple Clue Writing Culmination, edition #273. Thanks to Luciano Ward for moderating #272. Enter as many cryptic clues for FAREWELL or one of its synonyms as you wish. There is no deadline and there will be no judgment.

Non-local side finishes great, gets bye (8)