Algae Bloom Time, Again

JB

Apr 20, 2013, 3:19:09 PM4/20/13
Noticed my pond water beginning to get a little murky today. I'm going
to pull out the second pump, install the pre-filter and place on a milk
crate in the middle of the pond to begin removing algae. If I'm lucky
we'll move quickly through this phase to clear water. Still a little
cool to do a complete filter cleaning in the bio-falls. I usually put
this off until Mid-May. It's full of mint and I hate to pull that all
out before the Kentucky Derby. Gotta have it for the juleps you know.

JB