Secret Garden Tour

~ jan

May 31, 2012, 10:54:15 AM5/31/12
The secret being that after the tour weekend the owner drops dead, I'm sure
of it. This year my yard was chosen and granted most of what I've been
doing to the yard I'd do anyway, but now I have a 2 week deadline to have
it "done". I've never been so sore or so tired and school is still in
secession, thus I only have the weekends. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

kathy

Jun 3, 2012, 11:32:39 AM6/3/12
We are totally impressed and plan to go :-)
My garden is more like the 'so bad it should be secret!'

k :-)

kathy

Jun 9, 2012, 7:53:18 PM6/9/12
Daughter, Emergency Back-up Daughter #2 and I went to jj's yard for
the Secret Garden Tour. Told the girls *this* is how a garden should
be
kept :-)
The koi were swimming around and making sure they looked beautiful.
The tropical lily pond's fish were showing off too. Always fun to see
the
raised bed veggies around the pond. Pointed out all the special spots
with taddies to the girls. EBUD thought having a frog would be fun
until I pointed out that you have to buy live crickets ALL the time.
And
the crickets escape and live under your fridge.
Weather is overcast but NOT raining and better not rain anymore this
week!
k :-)

~ jan

Jun 20, 2012, 3:47:47 PM6/20/12
If she wants to set up a pool in the yard I have taddies to donate. One
person from the tour went home with a bag. <eg> ~ jan