Anyone want some free koi?

Bill O'Meally

Oct 7, 2012, 3:49:09 PM10/7/12
I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I
live in the Milwaukee area.
--
Bill
"Wise Fool" -- Gandalf, _The Two Towers_

Bill O'Meally

Oct 10, 2012, 10:06:58 AM10/10/12
On 2012-10-07 10:49:09 -0500, Bill O'Meally said:

> I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I
> live in the Milwaukee area.

Sorry. Found them a home!

Phyllis and Jim

Oct 10, 2012, 10:07:07 AM10/10/12
I would love to take them for you, but we are in Mississippi!

a425couple

Oct 10, 2012, 2:13:45 PM10/10/12
"Bill O'Meally" <omea...@wise.rr.com> wrote in message...
> I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I live
> in the Milwaukee area.

Just so you know, I see this wonderful offer of yours,
and I care, but am not close enough to help.

You might:
1. post this on the other newsgroup,
rec.ponds
2. go to Google - Maps and center it on your house
with say a 50 mile width, and then type in "Koi".
That will give businesses near you that care.
A call to them might give leads.

(Hey, although some small minded salesman might
think your "free" fish diminishes their sales,
a smarter salesman realizes the more happy
Koi owners there are around, the better for their
business! Your fish would be a great "starter set"
to get someone "hooked" & "addicted"!)

Among others I see are:

Koi Acres
11100 240th Street, Scandia, MN
(855) 564-7467 ? · koiacres.com

Upscale Koi
18862 Joplin Avenue, Lakeville, MN
(612) 325-6627

Jumbo Koi
8590 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343

There is a hint that there is a Koi Garden Club's Web site.
Also, any business that sells food for koi, might know
their routine customers.

Good luck.

dr-...@wi.rr.com

Oct 11, 2012, 5:52:21 PM10/11/12
Well, in Milwaukee and have empty pond out in Brookfield, but I guess they are gone.

Ingrid
Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago