New site online.

Ted

Mar 12, 2005, 6:19:28 AM3/12/05

Hello,
I have redesigned my photo- website.
With a compleet new lay-out and more and bigger pictures.
Feel free to have a look and give me your opinion.
Let me please also know if there are any problems.
Thanks.
A amateur photographer from Holland,
Ted.

--
Internet; tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Mick Brown

Mar 13, 2005, 1:29:41 AM3/13/05
"Ted" <te...@homeS.nl> wrote in news:d0uj87$idh$1...@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl:

> http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Nice pics Tebo, but be very careful in this day and age about shooting
around public areas and posting peoples pics on line. There seems to be a
lot of commotion around the world at the moment with peoples right to
privacy. Over here in Australia, local councils are banning cameras and
cam phones from all sorts of places like pools, beaches etc.

Mick Brown
www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily agree with such policies as mentioned
above, I was merely pointing out what is happening at the moment, before
you all flame me.

Ted

Mar 13, 2005, 3:38:15 PM3/13/05

"Mick Brown" <nmcs_r...@bigpond.net.au> schreef in bericht

> Nice pics Tebo, but be very careful in this day and age about shooting
> around public areas and posting peoples pics on line. There seems to be a
> lot of commotion around the world at the moment with peoples right to
> privacy. Over here in Australia, local councils are banning cameras and
> cam phones from all sorts of places like pools, beaches etc.
>
> Mick Brown
> www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown

Hello Mick,
Thanks for the advice.