argus holiday dual

Ted

Oct 26, 2003, 5:16:45 PM10/26/03
I need to find a place to purchase the drive belts for this movie projector.
A search on goggle tuned up nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken Hart

Oct 26, 2003, 11:18:08 PM10/26/03

"Ted" <NOSPAM-...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

I know absolutely nothing about this projector or it's belts, but...
There is a company called " PRB ", short for "Projector-Recorder Belts" They
make/sell belts for VCR's, turntables, and, in the olden days, Projectors
and Recorders. Their catolog has manufacturer's cross references, and
listings based on size and type of belt. They sell to the repair shop trade,
not the general public. Check with a TV repair shop that's been in business
for some years. You could also check usenet groups for audiophiles.

Hope this was helpful?!

Ken Hart

Seymore

Oct 27, 2003, 12:15:52 AM10/27/03
http://www.atexelectronics.com/pages/prb.htm

Listed here...
PRB (Projector Recorder Belts) - replacement belts and idlers. - http://www.fultonradio.com/other.htm

Good luck...

Ted

Oct 29, 2003, 10:50:11 PM10/29/03

"Ted" <NOSPAM-...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Actually it is not a rubber belt as I thought that it would be but a thin
metal spring that is linked at the ends making a loop.

I don't have a problem with using a rubber belt or o-ring as all I need to
do is use it to transfer some old movies to video so that I can burn them on
dvd.