Canon Speedlite 220EX Flash Unit Canon Speedlite 220EX Flash

1 view

T.L. Green

Nov 24, 2002, 6:16:01 PM11/24/02
Does anyone have the Canon Speedlite 220EX Flash? If so, could you please
email me or snail mail me the instructions that came with it.
Thanks,
Tina

Michael Quack

Nov 25, 2002, 8:10:08 AM11/25/02
In article <3de1...@alpha.wvnet.edu>, T.L. Green says...

> Does anyone have the Canon Speedlite 220EX Flash?

Yep.

> If so, could you please email me or snail mail
> me the instructions that came with it.

Don't have an instruction sheet, bought second hand.
What instructions do you need for two buttons?
One is the power switch - on turns the flash on,
and off leaves it dead.

The other activates or deactivates hi-speed sync
when you use shutter speeds that are shorter than
the regular x-sync speed of your camera.

--
Michael Quack <mic...@photoquack.de>

Fast, reliable, cheap. Pick any two of the three.

T.L. Green

Nov 25, 2002, 7:07:53 PM11/25/02
Thanks this should help!

"Michael Quack" <mic...@photoquack.de> wrote in message