Download Video Love Recipe

Geraldina Fickling

Dec 7, 2023, 7:13:03 PM12/7/23
Watch the video below to step into my kitchen and see exactly how to bake these delicious cookies with me. I give tons of tips and tricks for getting perfectly thick cookies with chocolate chunks, and you can see what every step of this recipe should look like!

I love the taste of cookies straight from the oven the best. I always keep pre-scooped balls of chocolate chip cookie dough in a resealable bag in my freezer, so I can bake cookies off and have them warm from the oven in a matter of minutes whenever I want. Here are more tips for freezing cookie dough.

download video Love Recipe
Download File https://t.co/CR8ui5ZUMu

I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. I'm a professionally trained chef, cookbook author, and cookie queen. I love to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!)

I have made these cookies numerous times. Five stars, is not enough. I even went as far as making the dough and freezing it in balls, then giving them like that as Xmas gifts. I even did your sugar cookie recipe the same way. My entire family and extended family have raved and raved about all of them! Will continue to make these ALWAYS!

How many times have you jotted down a recipe on a slip of paper, only to lose it when you actually need it? When your cookbook is stuffed with tons of sticky notes, loose-leaf papers, and old family recipes, its disorganization can drive you nuts.

Luckily, installing a recipe management app on your smartphone can easily solve this issue. Recipe managers can help you find, create, and keep recipes in a single place. You can even save handwritten recipes without typing them in one by one.

Want to discover a new recipe? Hop on the Paprika app, and use its built-in web browser to find recipes from the best cooking websites for beginners and pros alike. When you spot a savory recipe, save it to the app with a simple tap. If you install Paprika on multiple devices, Paprika will sync all your data to your phone as well as your computer and tablet.

In addition, you can edit your downloaded recipes and even interact with them while cooking. Cross off items as you go along, highlight your current step, add images, and even insert bold or italic text. Your phone's screen won't dim when you have a recipe open in Paprika, so that means no more unlocking your device with greasy or wet fingers!

As soon as you open the BigOven app, you'll get inspired for your next meal. Tap Recent Raves and scroll through dozens of the most mouthwatering recipes. When you're looking for something specific, type the meal in the search bar and browse over 350,000 recipes made by home cooks.

Remember when we mentioned that some apps allow you to import handwritten recipes without typing them in? Use BigOven's recipe scanner to take pictures of a family recipe, and have it instantly recreated in the app.

Yummly makes it easy to find a recipe that you'll love. It's both an app and a desktop website, making it even more convenient when you want to swap between your phone and your computer. After just a few searches, Yummly gets to know your taste and will start recommending recipes.

If you suffer from a food allergy or have any special dietary requirements, Yummly can filter out recipes that contain ingredients you want to avoid. This is especially helpful if you've been looking for a vegetarian or vegan app to help you plan your meals.

If you're already familiar with the Allrecipes website, then you'll love its app. Allrecipes provides recipe suggestions that make you hungry just by looking at them. You can favorite recipes and organize them into the folders of your choice.

Allrecipes is home to over 50,000 recipes that come with plenty of helpful reviews, videos, and pictures. When you're ready to start planning your meal, easily transfer the recipe's ingredients to your shopping list. Just like on the website, the Allrecipes app helps you save money on food by showing any price markdowns at your local supermarket.

ChefTap doesn't come with as many bells and whistles as Paprika or BigOven, but it's still simple enough to use when you're in a rush. Unfortunately, you have to pay to manage your grocery lists, scale ingredients, or clone recipes, making it a little short on free features.

Clipping is the best feature that comes with ChefTap, namely because it's free and convenient. ChefTap not only connects with your browser when you're looking for recipes online, but it comes with its own built-in browser as well. That means you can import online recipes to ChefTap in a matter of seconds.

Cookmate, formerly known as My CookBook, offers some of the same features as ChefTap. Choose to add a recipe manually or import one from the internet. Like ChefTap, Cookmate connects to your browser, allowing you to transfer recipes from a web page to the app.

Although AnyList is focused more on the grocery shopping aspect of cooking, it still comes in handy when organizing your recipes. It lets you import online recipes right from your mobile browser. When the recipe appears in AnyList, the app lists all the necessary ingredients and their quantities. You can then pick which ones to add to your shopping list.

Whisk is an all-in-one app for finding and saving recipes, as well as creating shopping lists and weekly meal plans. As soon as you open the app, you'll likely be overwhelmed by the number of options that it offers you.

You can choose to browse through the delicious recipes posted by the members of the Whisk community, or you can import your own from the web. By simply adding Whisk's Recipe Saver extension to your phone or desktop browser, you can start saving recipes from your browser, directly to the app.

You might also want to consider Whisk's RecipeScan app, which allows you to scan and upload printed recipes that you might have in your existing cookbook. Whisk will automatically format it in an easy-to-follow layout.

Tasty is one of the best recipe apps period, let alone recipe organizer. It offers easy to follow recipes, no matter your cooking expertise; it's a great app for beginner chefs. Of course, each recipe is broken down into steps that you can follow, but one of the great things about Tasty is that it has accompanying videos too. That means you can easily see and follow the technique and ensure your food looks similar.

Here, your recipes are automatically sorted into their categories, like breakfast or appetizers. You can also mark when you've made a recipe; if you like it, give it a thumbs up, and it'll go into your Would Make Again cookbook.

The only time you should feel stressed out when cooking is when your skillet catches fire. If your cluttered cookbook frustrates you, it's time to get rid of it and use one of these best recipe apps to keep everything organized. Every good cook knows that disorganization is a recipe for disaster.

Visme's YouTube channel art maker is the perfect tool for creating a YouTube banner that your audience will love. Start with a template and fully customize the graphic to match your branding, industry and vision. Once you finish your YouTube channel art banner, download the file to your computer.

Looking to show off your love with a Valentine's Day Zoom background? The most romantic day of the year is quickly approaching! Along with virtual entertainment, you'll definitely want to decorate digitally.

Pro Tip: Make sure to click on one of the download image links BELOW the Zoom image (1920 x 1080 for desktop or 756 x 1008 for mobile). The links hold the high-resolution image for your virtual Valentine's Day background. P.S. These work as Google Meet Virtual Backgrounds, too!

Viddyoze provides a wide variety of "Recipes" (proven video formulas) to achieve your desired goal, designed to convert viewers into cash. These recipes are based on over a decades worth of video marketing experience!

Sacha is a graduate of the Companion Animal Sciences Institute and has extensively engaged in continuing education. She formulates for healthy adult dogs with a focus on novice fresh food feeders, transitioning, hybrid diets, and easy to follow recipes. She is currently enrolled in Nutrition Case Management and Certificate IV in Nutrition specializing in Sports Nutrition.

Catherine is qualified in many pet-related health modalities, assisting clients by providing customized advice and treatments based on specific needs and stage of life. This includes nutritional advice, recipes formulated to the NRC guidelines, and holistic treatment plans based on natural therapies that enable the body to function properly, and optimize health and wellbeing.
eebf2c3492