PATCHED Windows 7 Ultimate Live CD 2010 | ISO | 408MB

Karla Pearcy

Dec 7, 2023, 1:54:35 PM12/7/23
However in attempting to boot from the usb I find myself blocked. I click F2 on the load and it shows only one boot option, windows on the hard drive. I am using a Dell Inspiron. So I click on the reset options button and up pops a nice list of options with USB first. So I click on USB, enter the three lines of information including a reference to the live Ubunta USB flash drive I intend to use, and up pops a single line containing the USB directive at the end of the line, but at the beginning is the hard drive again. They are together as single choice. Clicking on F12 during startup shows a boot list with only one option, the hard drive. So I am guessing that whatever file contains the boot options has been maliciously altered. I have been researching the above and must say the situation is complex.

PATCHED Windows 7 Ultimate Live CD 2010 ISO 408MB
Download https://cinurl.com/2wIYfR

eebf2c3492