The story of the pot calling the kettle black (Douglas)

Anonymous

Dec 20, 2007, 6:45:45 AM12/20/07
Douglas wrote:
> "Phoenix" <phoen...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
>> that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
>> If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect me
>> And you will be happy about this, but this is my last post in this
>> group
>> Good luck
>
> Toughen up Phoenix... This is after all Usenet and used by a potential 200
> million people, many of whom have a totally different sense of humour to
> you. As far as I know (5 years here) Jim Kramer is one of the good guys in
> this group. He wouldn't deliberately insult you. I think what he said was
> simply his expression of humour, as the administrator of shootin.
>
> You can of course disbelieve me too. One thing is for certain, if you can't
> handle the heat, don't come in the kitchen.
>
> Douglas

Ali

Dec 20, 2007, 3:32:58 PM12/20/07
I don't understand? What he said was true.

"Anonymous" <nob...@mixmin.net> wrote in message

Annika1980

Dec 20, 2007, 6:33:23 PM12/20/07
On Dec 20, 3:32 pm, "Ali" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> I don't understand? What he said was true.

I think he was referring to D-Mac not being able to handle the heat.
He's the last person you'd expect to use that cliche.

Sarina.Sarin

Dec 21, 2007, 3:36:10 PM12/21/07

LOL. Your pedantic behaviour Annika is way more childish and imature than
even his. Have you ever thought to get on with photography and stop this
stupid behaviour?

If juat one line of what this D-mac fellow says about you on your web
site is true, you have less common sense than a 4 year old. Why on earth
would you try to get away with stuff like that?

Why not make a new year resolution to stop?

--
Sarina

John McWilliams

Dec 21, 2007, 5:48:25 PM12/21/07

And, just who might you be?? Saying Brett's pedantic is well, funny.

Brett does more photography than most here, and he certainly posts more
of it than anyone.

So, please stfu unless you can say who you are and what, if any,
credentials you have to waltz in here and criticize.

--
lsmft

Douglas

Dec 21, 2007, 6:20:40 PM12/21/07

"John McWilliams" <jp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Well I guess that shows you up for the hypocrite you are John? Just because
someone has an opinion you dump on them. Good one mate... Just keep up the
vigil, you can't have anyone suspecting your idol is a swine because of his
unbelievably disgusting behaviour, can you?

The last News flash of 2007!
John McWilliams declares his adulation and comes out of the closet admitting
he's a fanboi of Bret Douglas. I guess your wife is comfortable with this?

Wow! now there's two bum fuckers in your corner, Bret! Congratulations mate.
I'll put some petroleum jelly in the mail to you. It'll help with the itch
all that brown nosing and finger poking is bound to give you over Christmas.

Douglas

Annika1980

Dec 21, 2007, 6:42:02 PM12/21/07
On Dec 21, 6:20 pm, "Douglas" <j...@the.group> wrote:

> Well I guess that shows you up for the hypocrite you are John? Just because
> someone has an opinion you dump on them. Good one mate... Just keep up the
> vigil, you can't have anyone suspecting your idol is a swine because of his
> unbelievably disgusting behaviour, can you?
>
> The last News flash of 2007!
> John McWilliams declares his adulation and comes out of the closet admitting
> he's a fanboi of Bret Douglas. I guess your wife is comfortable with this?

Oh look! It's so cute when it gets all red and jealous!

Scott W

Dec 21, 2007, 6:42:19 PM12/21/07

Keep up the good work, in time you will piss off every last person on
the groups.

Scott

Douglas

Dec 21, 2007, 8:08:53 PM12/21/07

"Scott W" <bip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Scott
--------------------

Well Scott, if it pisses off those who can't tell right from wrong it won't
be any loss.

How on earth anyone could witness Bret Douglas's disgusting and despicable
behaviour over such an extended period of time and become so used to it as
to give a load blatant support for it, like McWilliams just did to a lady
voicing an opinion about him is beyond comprehension.

It's not as if http://www.annika1980.com contains any lies. It's all
information freely available from Google and emails from the places he
forged my identity to access or tried to wrongly sabotage my business on and
got caught out doing it. The man's a total loser. It's nothing about
photography, it's about acceptable behaviour and Bret Douglas doesn't have a
clue what that means or he just doesn't care. It doesn't get much worse,
Scott.

Is the USA so full of pornography, foul mannered criminals who just take
whatever they want without regard for who owns it ...and downright
disgusting people that you all see Bret Douglas's behaviour as normal? God
help you if it is. I use his terminology and you dump on me for it. You've
demonstrated in the past your attitude. Don't try the high and mighty stuff
now.

Douglas

Sarina.Sarin

Dec 21, 2007, 8:29:37 PM12/21/07

I am Sarina. I am a professional fashion photographer who dislikes
obnoxious people unable to measure up to their bragging. I also dislike
men who think they are somehow more entitled to an opinion than females.

I use 645 Pentax and Canon 1D Mk II Cameras. What more do you need to
know before I can make a post to a public newsgroup voicing my opinion on
the bad behaviour of one of the "guys"?

I have lurked here for many, many months and watched the vulgar display
of contempt you males all seem to have for each other. In a society where
females are supposed to be equal, you certainly did not waste any time
trying to put me down, did you?

Unless "Bret" is a working professional, he couldn't possibly do "more
photography" than me although I'll grant you he does post links to his
his pbase gallery - without making any reference to "equipment" in the
posts. Off Topic, in case you decided to overlook that detail as well as
his attitude.

I'm surprised your wife or mother hasn't told you to attend the local
barber and get that chip knocked off your shoulder. Your childish
behaviour is an embarrasment to witness. Do you do this sort of thing all
the time or only when you think no one is looking?

--
Sarina

Scott W

Dec 21, 2007, 8:46:55 PM12/21/07
John is one of the more levelheaded people on this news group, far
more then either Bret or D-Mac, if you can't get along with him there
is something wrong.

I have given Bret a hard time from time to time on his needling of D-
Mac, but if you are here for any length of time you will see D-Mac for
what he really is.

There have been several people who would defend D-Mac, Draco and John
are two that come to mind, but D-Mac's hateful writing eventually
turned then both off. Neither of these people started out putting
down D-Mac, but it is hard to stay in these groups and stay neutral
about him.

Having said all that many of the current attaches on Douglas are mean
spirited and childish.

On the other hand I have never seen John be hateful like D-Mac tends
to get or mean spirited and childish like many of the post I have seen

In other words you might want to thing about attacking one of the few
good guys that still posts on these groups, but hey that is up to you.

Scott

Scott W

Dec 21, 2007, 9:04:53 PM12/21/07
On Dec 21, 3:08 pm, "Douglas" <j...@the.group> wrote:
> "Scott W" <biph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's not as ifhttp://www.annika1980.comcontains any lies. It's all

> information freely available from Google and emails from the places he
> forged my identity to access or tried to wrongly sabotage my business on and
> got caught out doing it. The man's a total loser. It's nothing about
> photography, it's about acceptable behaviour and Bret Douglas doesn't have a
> clue what that means or he just doesn't care. It doesn't get much worse,
> Scott.
>
> Is the USA so full of pornography, foul mannered criminals who just take
> whatever they want without regard for who owns it ...and downright
> disgusting people that you all see Bret Douglas's behaviour as normal? God
> help you if it is. I use his terminology and you dump on me for it. You've
> demonstrated in the past your attitude. Don't try the high and mighty stuff
> now.

I get along with Bret fine, most people get along with Bret fine. You
seem to get upset anyone who thinks Bret is not pond scum, but what is
more you attack anyone who does not think Bret is pond scum.

I wish Bret would reframe from tweaking you as much as he does, since
then we have to hear about how you are going to have the law on him
and other such nonsense.

Scott

Annika1980

Dec 21, 2007, 10:33:20 PM12/21/07
On Dec 21, 8:29 pm, "Sarina.Sarin" <sarina.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have lurked here for many, many months .....

> Unless "Bret" is a working professional, he couldn't possibly do "more
> photography" than me although I'll grant you he does post links to his
> his pbase gallery - without making any reference to "equipment" in the
> posts. Off Topic, in case you decided to overlook that detail as well as
> his attitude.

I don't know what posts you've been reading.
I mention my equipment in the subject line of almost every pic I post.
Now back in the kitchen and make me a sammitch.

Douglas

Dec 22, 2007, 12:05:50 AM12/22/07

"Scott W" <bip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Scott

Yeah...
Never seen John lift D-Mac's images and forge his ID when reposting them
either.
John hasn't tried to crack D-Mac's eBay account:
http://www.annika1980.com/cracking.htm
And I don't think John has attempted to pass himself of as D-MAC but he sure
as hell does a pretty decent job of supporting the image thief and fraudster
calling itself annika1980 who did and still does these disgusting and
illegal acts.

No one said D-MAC was an angelic little child of Usenet needing to be
defended. I'm big enough and savvy enough to look out for myself but I sure
as hell don't deserve to have my business interfered with because I told
Bret Douglas his pictures were out of focus, poorly composed and that he was
a jerk. All truthful and then put up with a bunch of lame arsed wankers who
think it's all good fun.

What is it with you Scott? You contributed to and participated in Bret's
copyright violation by sitting back and laughing at his having pasted one of
my images into yours and put it on his pbase site. Fortunately pbase are
mindful of the law and watching him now. He's on his third strike next time.

You come out with some real gems of bullshit yourself and when I pull you up
for it you turn on me like a rabid dog. Your totally lopsided crap comparing
RAW and JPEGs is just one example of you "twisting the truth".

That's OK. You're about as significant in my world as the mozzie I just
sprayed but why attack someone who sees you lot for the childish and stupid
idiots you really are? And... A Pro photographer to boot! Do you have a bent
on Pros?

No doubt because you thing a woman is a soft target, like Lisa Horton was
you tackle this woman. Your unspoken defence of Lisa was a less than
stellar example of head in sand. While I'm at it... Why are you and John
whats-his-name ramping up this shit again? Because there's a danger she
might be right? You make me sick Scott.

Douglas

Doug Freese

Dec 22, 2007, 12:10:12 AM12/22/07

"Sarina.Sarin" <sarina...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm surprised your wife or mother hasn't told you to attend the local
> barber and get that chip knocked off your shoulder. Your childish
> behaviour is an embarrasment to witness. Do you do this sort of thing
> all
> the time or only when you think no one is looking?

Cat fight!

l v

Dec 22, 2007, 12:33:42 AM12/22/07
Douglas wrote:
[snip]

> Is the USA so full of pornography, foul mannered criminals who just take
> whatever they want without regard for who owns it ...and downright
> disgusting people that you all see Bret Douglas's behaviour as normal?

Not don't allow a few individuals force you into stereotyping all of us
who live in the USA.

--

Len

JimKramer

Dec 22, 2007, 10:09:36 AM12/22/07
> Sarina- Hide quoted text -

Welcome Sarina,

First to be taken as credible and not a Douglas sockpuppet you will
need to post here for a longer period of time.

Second Bret Douglas aka "annika" is an ass, plain and simple; he
occasionally posts an interesting image.

Third Douglas aka "frankly the list is too long to bother with" is
also an ass, especially when it comes to Bret. That is not to say the
Bret doesn't deserve it, but Douglas certainly instigates enough of
with his own stupidity.

Fourth Everyone with the exception of Douglas and Bret is very tired
of listening to them bicker. I hope that one day they will each get
to share the same jail cell. The other inmates will kill both of them
quickly.

Like it or not, if you have no posting history, every one will suspect
you are a Douglas sockpuppet, because that is what he has a long
history of doing.

Many of us would like to see your work, but if you post it here you
can be assured that Bret will make some sexist comment, as I see he
has already done.

Kill file or ignore them, but do not defend either one of them.

Best wishes, (assuming that you are a real person :-) )
Jim

Annika1980

Dec 22, 2007, 1:06:10 PM12/22/07
On Dec 22, 12:05 am, "Douglas" <j...@the.group> wrote:
> John hasn't tried to crack D-Mac's eBay account:http://www.annika1980.com/cracking.htm
> And I don't think John has attempted to pass himself of as D-MAC but he sure
> as hell does a pretty decent job of supporting the image thief and fraudster
> calling itself annika1980 who did and still does these disgusting and
> illegal acts.

D-Mac, you are such a liar. Do you really believe that there is
anyone in the world who believes any of the crap that you post daily?
If so, you are more delusional than even I imagined.
If not, then you're just a simple troll.
Either way, you are still the biggest liar on Usenet.

And what kind of fool sets up a website in my name in an attempt to
defame me and then posts e-mails between us that prove exactly how
distrustful and untrustworthy you are? We came to an agreement and
you quickly broke it. So I don't believe anything you say about
anything, and I doubt anyone else does either.

Oh yeah, will you be posting your e-mails to Helen where you came on
the her? Has Margie seen those?
No you can go back to torturing your puppies.

Annika1980

Dec 22, 2007, 1:08:28 PM12/22/07
On Dec 22, 10:09 am, JimKramer <j...@jlkramer.net> wrote:
> Everyone with the exception of Douglas and Bret is very tired
> of listening to them bicker.  I hope that one day they will each get
> to share the same jail cell.  The other inmates will kill both of them
> quickly.

Oh, you always get so sweet and sentimental around the Holiday Season,
Jimmy. Now go fuck yourself.

JimKramer

Dec 22, 2007, 6:27:54 PM12/22/07

Don't sugar coat it sweety. Have you ever gotten anything you didn't
deserve? What about all those internet opinions you don't care about?

Back at ya' big guy.

John McWilliams

Dec 22, 2007, 8:55:11 PM12/22/07
Sarina.Sarin wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:48:25 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:

>>> Why not make a new year resolution to stop?
>>
>> And, just who might you be?? Saying Brett's pedantic is well, funny.
>>
>> Brett does more photography than most here, and he certainly posts more
>> of it than anyone.
>>
>> So, please stfu unless you can say who you are and what, if any,
>> credentials you have to waltz in here and criticize.

> I am Sarina. I am a professional fashion photographer who dislikes
> obnoxious people unable to measure up to their bragging. I also dislike
> men who think they are somehow more entitled to an opinion than females.

So you say. Links to your work? Credits? ANYthing to substantiate, at all?

> I use 645 Pentax and Canon 1D Mk II Cameras. What more do you need to
> know before I can make a post to a public newsgroup voicing my opinion on
> the bad behaviour of one of the "guys"?

So you say.

As to your right to post here, I need know nothing at all; you have a
right same as anyone. Post away!

But you lack, in every single respect, any credential in this NG.

> I have lurked here for many, many months and watched the vulgar display
> of contempt you males all seem to have for each other. In a society where
> females are supposed to be equal, you certainly did not waste any time
> trying to put me down, did you?
>
> Unless "Bret" is a working professional, he couldn't possibly do "more
> photography" than me although I'll grant you he does post links to his
> his pbase gallery - without making any reference to "equipment" in the
> posts. Off Topic, in case you decided to overlook that detail as well as
> his attitude.
>
> I'm surprised your wife or mother hasn't told you to attend the local
> barber and get that chip knocked off your shoulder. Your childish
> behaviour is an embarrasment to witness. Do you do this sort of thing all
> the time or only when you think no one is looking?

My sainted mother is deceased, you wicked person you.

As to my crying foul to the persona who waltzes in and attacks, later
saying he or she has lurked for months: Fair game. Prove me wrong. If
you are indeed an accomplished- or even one who tries- pro photog,
welcome to the group. Overlook the obvious- Bret, Douggie and Rita, and
you'll have some good times.

I've long maintained publicly here that both Bret and Douggie usually
act like boors here, but are also capable of being helpful and
entertaining. If you care to Google, you'll see some direct slams
addressed to both of them when they're out of line. It seems to swing
back and forth a bit as to which is the larger swine any given week.
Then "Rita" comes in and screws up the polls.

--
John McWilliams

mark.t...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2007, 9:08:08 PM12/22/07
Just a quick tip for "sarina" (and perhaps Doug should listen in,
too). If you are going to defend someone with a bit of a reputation
for sockpuppetry, then it is probably best for your credibility to
avoid a few things:

- posting pretty much out of the blue
- stating you are a pro, but either using a false name, or not having
any other web-presence
- using language that sounds strikingly like that of the person you
are defending

Not that I'm suggesting for a moment that you are not who you say you
are, of course.

Oh, and one more *tiny* thing - if you truly must use an anonymiser,
it is probably best to choose a different one to that of he whom you
defend.. Here's a cropped version of Sarina's header:
..
From: "Sarina.Sarin" <sarina.sa...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Subject: Re: The story of the pot calling the kettle black (Douglas)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:36:10 +0000 (UTC)

And here's one from Douglas:
From: "Douglas" <j...@the.group>
Newsgroups: aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Subject: It's that time of year again!
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:20:25 +1000

Just an unfortunate coincidence of course - what are the odds of that
happening!!

Anyway, nice to see you here, Sarina - we look forward to much more of
your interaction and sage advice.

Message has been deleted

Annika1980

Dec 22, 2007, 9:55:34 PM12/22/07
On Dec 22, 8:55 pm, John McWilliams <jp...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I've long maintained publicly here that both Bret and Douggie usually
> act like boors here, but are also capable of being helpful and
> entertaining. If you care to Google, you'll see some direct slams
> addressed to both of them when they're out of line. It seems to swing
> back and forth a bit as to which is the larger swine any given week.
> Then "Rita" comes in and screws up the polls.

Just like fuckin Ross Perot.

Rita is only good for a little amusement between the main acts.

Annika1980

Dec 22, 2007, 9:56:58 PM12/22/07
On Dec 22, 6:27 pm, JimKramer <j...@jlkramer.net> wrote:
> > > Everyone with the exception of Douglas and Bret is very tired
> > > of listening to them bicker.  I hope that one day they will each get
> > > to share the same jail cell.  The other inmates will kill both of them
> > > quickly.
>
> > Oh, you always get so sweet and sentimental around the Holiday Season,
> > Jimmy. Now go fuck yourself.
>
> Don't sugar coat it sweety.  Have you ever gotten anything you didn't
> deserve?

You mean besides the FJ Cruiser and the 40D?

Doug Jewell

Dec 23, 2007, 2:55:41 AM12/23/07
Something tells me this will be the last we hear of
"Sarina.Sarin", after douggy had an "oops" moment and outed
himself in aus.photo.

mark.t...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2007, 4:59:06 AM12/23/07
On Dec 22, 3:05 pm, "Douglas" <j...@the.group> wrote:
> No doubt because you thing a woman is a soft target, like Lisa Horton was
> you tackle this woman.

As I pointed out below, it's good to see Douglas defending Sarina's
rights - they are just like peas in a pod with their posting habits..

But, could Douglas possibly explain this post to us? I'm sure there's
a good explanation:

===========quote
Newsgroups: aus.photo
From: "Sarina.Sarin" <sarina.sa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:30:10 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: A nice day to do battle with the leeches!
..(quoted text removed)

There is no embedded profile in the above image.

Douglas

--
Sarina
==========endquote

Any questions about Douglas (Sarina) MacDonald's credibility?

But have a very Merry Christmas, Doug. I hope you and Sarina, and all
your other similar friends, have a great time.

(Thanks to Doug Jewell for pointing this out - I nearly missed it..)

Codswallop

Dec 23, 2007, 7:40:28 AM12/23/07

How does the strike system work

Strike 0.001
Strike 0.002
Strike 0.003
Strike 0.004
Strike 0.005

That is how long these threats have been going on for.

--
Sarina

> Douglas

helensi...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2007, 9:24:10 AM12/23/07

Annika1980

Dec 23, 2007, 10:13:25 AM12/23/07
On Dec 22, 12:05 am, "Douglas" <j...@the.group> wrote:
> > That's OK. You're about  as significant in my world as the mozzie I just
> sprayed but why attack someone who sees you lot for the childish and stupid
> idiots you really are? And... A Pro photographer to boot! Do you have a bent
> on Pros?
>
> No doubt because you thing a woman is a soft target, like Lisa Horton was
> you tackle this woman.

If anyone still doubts D-Mac's lack of credibility they should read
this whole thread and the thread on aus.photo where Druggie slipped up
and signed his name to Sarina's post. It must be nice living in a
fantasy world where you can be who you want to be and create your own
friends and backers. Such is the delusional world of Druggie the
Delusional.

Sucks to be you, Sarina!

Scott W

Dec 23, 2007, 12:23:22 PM12/23/07

For those that need some help finding the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/aus.photo/browse_frm/thread/dc8042f41e0a3f01

D-Mac, you are one very sick person.

BTW how is Julian doing?

Scott

Annika1980

Dec 23, 2007, 5:42:32 PM12/23/07
On Dec 23, 12:23 pm, Scott W <biph...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For those that need some help finding the threadhttp://groups.google.com/group/aus.photo/browse_frm/thread/dc8042f41e...

> D-Mac, you are one very sick person.
>
> BTW how is Julian doing?

Poor, D-Mac. He still doesn't have any friends.
You see it seems that Julian and Sarina have become quite infatuated
with each other. Now D-Mac sits alone at his computer while Sarina
and Julian jet all over the globe. It's a sad tale.

John McWilliams

Dec 24, 2007, 12:12:26 PM12/24/07
mark.t...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just a quick tip for "sarina" (and perhaps Doug should listen in,
> too). If you are going to defend someone with a bit of a reputation
> for sockpuppetry, then it is probably best for your credibility to
> avoid a few things:

<< Snipped good advice bits out >>

> Just an unfortunate coincidence of course - what are the odds of that
> happening!!
>
> Anyway, nice to see you here, Sarina - we look forward to much more of
> your interaction and sage advice.

Indeed, Sarina, we are eager for both photographic enlightenment as
well, of course, as the manners thing.

--
john mcwilliams

Willarojo

Dec 30, 2007, 5:42:05 PM12/30/07
"Sarina.Sarin" <sarina...@gmail.com> vehemently accused in

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:33:23 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:
>
>> On Dec 20, 3:32 pm, "Ali" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>> I don't understand? What he said was true.
>>
>> I think he was referring to D-Mac not being able to handle the
>> heat. He's the last person you'd expect to use that cliche.
>
> LOL. Your pedantic behaviour Annika is way more childish and
> imature than even his. Have you ever thought to get on with
> photography and stop this stupid behaviour?
>
> If juat one line of what this D-mac fellow says about you on
> your web site is true, you have less common sense than a 4 year
> old. Why on earth would you try to get away with stuff like
> that?
>
> Why not make a new year resolution to stop?

Dammit Doug, I KF'd you! Stop morphing and stay KF'd!

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder