Morro Bay Pano + Photo

Savageduck

Dec 29, 2021, 1:11:12 PM12/29/21

-hh

Dec 30, 2021, 12:32:06 PM12/30/21
Neat stuff.

-hh

David Brooks

Jan 1, 2022, 5:15:59 PM1/1/22
Will you please tell him that I, too, much appreciate the videos he
shares with us here. He's become quite the professional! :-)

Joe Makowiec

Jan 2, 2022, 1:04:34 PM1/2/22
Nice. Did you stitch the pano, or was it done somewhere along the
software chain? Or is it a crop from a larger image? (Given that
there's a turn in the shorelines on the right and left center of the
photo, where the map indicates that the shorelines are give-or-take
straight, I assume that it's not a crop.)

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/

Savageduck

Jan 2, 2022, 6:44:42 PM1/2/22
On Jan 2, 2022 at 10:04:28 AM PST, "Joe Makowiec" <mako...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

> On 29 Dec 2021 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:
>
>> Morro Bay 180š Pano
>> <https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-CnKDgjW/0/2f901536/5K/DJI_0029-5K.jpg>
>>
>> Morro Rock photo from 213 ft AGL
>> <https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-7C5L3v9/0/ee74858d/O/DJI_0032.jpg>
>>
>> ...and what that shot looks like on the RC with data:
>> <https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-tvMt58f/0/deaf406e/O/screenshot_903.jpg>
>
> Nice. Did you stitch the pano, or was it done somewhere along the
> software chain? Or is it a crop from a larger image? (Given that
> there's a turn in the shorelines on the right and left center of the
> photo, where the map indicates that the shorelines are give-or-take
> straight, I assume that it's not a crop.)

The DJI Air 2S has pano software feature. That lets you position the drone in
a hover (a sort of tripod in the sky) with options to shoot a spherical pano,
an 18 frame 180º pano, a 9 frame wide angle pano, or a vertical pano. In this
case this is the 180º pano option. All stitching is done in software at the
end of the image capture. You do have the option to shoot full resolution
single frames which can be stitched in post. However, shooting the automated
pano is simple, quick, effective, and good enough.

Here is how the pano is captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:
<https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-xg65p3P/0/7949bb08/1280/Pano%20clip-1280.mp4>

--
Regards,
Savageduck

Joe Makowiec

Jan 4, 2022, 2:37:06 PM1/4/22
On 02 Jan 2022 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:

> Here is how the pano is captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:

Interesting. Thanks. It's amazing how far computer technology has come in
just a few years.

David Brooks

Jan 5, 2022, 7:04:25 PM1/5/22
On 04/01/2022 19:37, Joe Makowiec wrote:
> On 02 Jan 2022 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:
>
>> Here is how the pano is captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:
>
> Interesting. Thanks. It's amazing how far computer technology has come in
> just a few years.

Savageduck has learned a lot too! :-D

LegionX

Jan 12, 2022, 11:37:40 PM1/12/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Will you please tell him that I, too, much appreciate the videos he shares with us here. He's become quite the professional! :-)

David. They know about you. Only n00bs will fall for your friendly
ruse here. You sunk yourself sometime back when you asked all of
them to help you hang a friend of ours out to dry.

Anyone in doubt concerning you would be very wise to visit this link:
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

LegionX

Jan 12, 2022, 11:39:48 PM1/12/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:r
> On 04/01/2022 19:37, Joe Makowiec wrote:> On 02 Jan 2022 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:> >> Here is how the pano is captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:> > Interesting. Thanks. It's amazing how far computer technology has come in> just a few years.

>Savageduck has learned a lot too! :-D

He learned what you're about and voiced his revised opinion of
you. Which wasn't a good review. Do you remember?

Again it would be prudent to visit this link *before* interacting
with you:

David Brooks

Jan 13, 2022, 3:56:29 AM1/13/22
On 13/01/2022 04:39, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:r
>> On 04/01/2022 19:37, Joe Makowiec wrote:> On 02 Jan 2022 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:> >> Here is how the pano is captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:> > Interesting. Thanks. It's amazing how far computer technology has come in> just a few years.
>
>> Savageduck has learned a lot too! :-D
>
> He learned what you're about and voiced his revised opinion of
> you. Which wasn't a good review. Do you remember?

I well remember that he didn't seem to care that I'd exposed Dustin Cook
as a criminal who has gone unpunished.

I confess that I was surprised by Savageduck's attitude. I'd thought
that he was made of sterner stuff.

Cook, aka RaiD/SLAM, was responsible for writing the IROK virus as well
as many others.

FYI .......

Irok-10000 spreads by infecting files, emailing itself and propagating
over Internet Relay Chat (IRC). The virus creates a copy of itself named
irok.exe in the Windows System directory and a VBScript file named
irokrun.vbs in the Programs\Startup program group. This script is used
to email the virus to the first 60 entries in your Outlook address book.

The subject of the email sent by the virus is "I thought you might like
to see this."

The body of the message is "I thought you might like this. I got it from
paramount pictures website. It's a startrek screen saver."

The virus is attached to the mail as a file named Irok.exe.

When the file is run it will display white dots moving across the
screen. If mIRC is installed it will also create a script.ini file in
the mIRC directory.

Sometimes the virus displays the following message:

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I
certainly hope we will. The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking joint, any fuckin Day. Fuck all these gun toting hip
gangster wannabes. Fuck your tattoes, fuck all you junkies and your
short memory. I'm praying for rain, I'm prayin for tidal waves. I wanna
see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mah please flush
it all away, I wanna see it go riding down. I wanna see it go riding.
Watch you flush it all away. Where do bad folks go when they die? They
don't goto heaven where the angels fly. They goto a lake of fire and
fry. See em again till the 4th of July. People cry and people moan. look
for a dry place to call their own, look for a dry place to rest there bones.

Thanks for reading the text above, I've had enough time to remove the
contents of your hard disk for you. :-)

IRoK v1.1 - RaiD/SLAM[2000]

The virus may corrupt the data on the hard drive.

The author of Irok-10000, who calls himself Raid, also wrote the HLL
Toadie.7800 virus.

There is also a variant of this virus - Irok-7877.

Ref:
https://www.sophos.com/en-us/threat-center/threat-analyses/viruses-and-spyware/Irok-10000/detailed-analysis.aspx

LegionX

Jan 13, 2022, 2:07:22 PM1/13/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I well remember that he didn't seem to care that I'd exposed Dustin Cook as a criminal who has gone unpunished.

Your memory is foggy. Can you cite a law in the states where
Dustin is from that he was breaking by writing computer viruses?
We will save you the effort to bs your way out of our question.
It's *NOT* A CRIME to write a computer virus in the states.
Asshat.

And how could you have "exposed" him considering that he outed
himself! When he released the antimalware app known as BugHunter?
Here you are trying to take undeserved credit over something that
never happened.

>I confess that I was surprised by Savageduck's attitude. I'd thought that he was made of sterner stuff.

He seems solid enough. He realized what you were trying to pull
here and he shut your happy ass down. You did that to yourself
tho. Initially he was falling for your "im a victim" bs. You're
the reason he got smart about you and updated his opinion of you
as a result.

Nobody appreciates a con David. You'd be wise to remember that in
the future.

>Cook, aka RaiD/SLAM, was responsible for writing the IROK virus as well as many others.

Yep he is. Irok is twenty two years old and it was the last
malware he wrote. Details david, details.

And it directly contradicts your friend snits claims about him
being a functionally illiterate incompetent fraud doesn't it. So
nice of you to do snit like that.

Tech details snipped - they only prove snit writes from his ass
when trying to describe our friend anyway. He couldn't code today
what Dustin wrote twenty two years ago.

LegionX

Jan 13, 2022, 7:17:16 PM1/13/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I well remember

No you don't. You've drank since then. And slept too.

And why did you feel it was necessary to xpost your reply to
additional newsgroups:
rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp
.sys.mac

If you aren't just trolling?

Snit

Jan 13, 2022, 8:28:27 PM1/13/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> wrote:
> On 13/01/2022 04:39, LegionX wrote:
>> David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:r
>>> On 04/01/2022 19:37, Joe Makowiec wrote:> On 02 Jan 2022 in
>>> rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:> >> Here is how the pano is
>>> captured with what you would see on the RC LCD:> > Interesting. Thanks.
>>> It's amazing how far computer technology has come in> just a few years.
>>
>>> Savageduck has learned a lot too! :-D
>>
>> He learned what you're about and voiced his revised opinion of
>> you. Which wasn't a good review. Do you remember?
>
> I well remember that he didn't seem to care that I'd exposed Dustin Cook
> as a criminal who has gone unpunished.

That’s assuming he really did write and release a virus that caused harm.
Has he ever actually posted proof that he was the one who caused so much
harm?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

LegionX

Jan 13, 2022, 8:52:02 PM1/13/22
Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>That?s assuming he really did write and release a virus that caused harm.

There is nothing to assume. Gremlin aka Raid did as David claimed.
And it wasn't a single virus...he wrote several families of them
over two decades ago.

We tried to tell you he wasn't as you tried to describe him as
being. None of us are.

>Has he ever actually posted proof that he was the one who caused so much harm?

Yep. To give you a better idea of the sort of hacker he is - that
you went well out of your way to piss the fuck off - one of his
viruses brought toyota corp to a stand still one weekend. Yes
snit the car manufacturer.

snit, he's been written about in the physical print edition of
rolling stone magazine and it wasn't for having fuck all to do
with music. You picked a fight with the wrong one. You really
did.

Most importantly - now you know that your description or label
that you created for him never applied. He's never been as you
claimed he was.

He couldn't have coded what David wrote about and shared a
description of if he was. Another bs story of yours ripped to
pieces snit. By your so called friend. We told you David Brooks
wasn't your friend. You didn't listen then either. Dumb
shit.

%

Jan 13, 2022, 10:48:35 PM1/13/22
On 2022-01-13 6:28 p.m., Snit wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> wrote:

>>> He learned what you're about and voiced his revised opinion of
>>> you. Which wasn't a good review. Do you remember?
>>
>> I well remember that he didn't seem to care that I'd exposed Dustin Cook
>> as a criminal who has gone unpunished.
>
> That’s assuming he really did write and release a virus that caused harm.
> Has he ever actually posted proof that he was the one who caused so much
> harm?

the virus came out the top of tail pipe's head

LegionX

Jan 13, 2022, 11:45:43 PM1/13/22
David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:

>The author of Irok-10000, who calls himself Raid, also wrote the HLL Toadie.7800 virus.

Ayep. That's his too. We aren't disputing any of this David...

Here's the tech details on Toadie
<https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/toadie.shtml>

Toadie is a relocating virus-worm. It is encrypted and non-memory
resident. This virus was posted to several newsgroups as a cell
phone cloning application on 15th of August 1999. The virus was
in CELLCRK.ZIP file. When the CELLCRK.EXE program that was inside
that ZIP is run it displays a rhyme and a copyright string of
Symantec.
TECHNICAL DETAILS

When activated the virus searches for EXE files and infects them
(50-100 at a time for Toadie.7800 version). This might cause a
considerable decrease of perfomance on DOS-based and slow Windows
systems. The delay after an infected file is run and before the
original file code gets control can be up to 20 seconds if no
disk cache program is installed.

The virus infects DOS and Windows EXE files files the same way.
The 7800 bytes (or other length depending on virus version) from
original file beginning are relocated to the end of the file and
encrypted by the virus. The virus writes 7800 bytes of its code
which is a DOS program (with EXE header) itself to infected file
beginning thus converting any Windows program to DOS format. When
any infected DOS or Windows program is run, virus code gets
control first, infects more EXE files on hard disk(s) and then
passes control to the original file code.

The virus has an ability to spread itself through IRC networks. On
infected system the virus modifies settings of IRC client (mIRC)
and creates TOADIE.EXE file. This file is sent [DCC] by an
infected user to anyone who is joining any IRC channel the user
is on at the moment. The virus also can replace unsent message
contents in Outbound folder of Pegasus Mail. In this case the
virus executable will be sent out instead of an original outgoing
message.

The 1.1 version of this virus contains several internal text
strings and rhymes. They are output only once when the virus
starts from a dropper (that is 1 byte longer than the virus
body):

There once was a bud named B.C. He grew on a 7 foot tree Till one
day I plucked him Rolled him and smoked him And now I can barely
see! dia

Ladiesa nd gentlemen, I stand before you to stand behind you to
tell you something I know nothing about. Thursday, which is Good
Friday, we're having a Father's Day party for mother's only.
Admission is free, pay at the door, pull out a chair and sit on
the floor. Late one night in the middle of the day, two dead
soldiers got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other,
pulled out their swords and shot one another. A deaf policeman
heard the noise, got up and shot the twice dead boys. If you
don't believe me, ask the blind man who saw it all, through a
knothole in a wooden brick wall. Question: If someone with
multiple personalities tries to commit suicide, do the police
consider it a hostage situation? One bong hit, Two bong hit,
Three bong hit, Floor.

The 7800 bytes long virus version is a very fast infector. Within
several minutes all EXE files will be infected. From 3:00pm to
5:00pm the virus 'sleeps' - doesn't replicate. Infected files do
not work after 9:00pm.

The virus also displays a copyright message if current minutes are
equal to
17.

Yes David you've *destroyed* snits description of Gremlin by
sharing what you did for the purposes of attacking him over code
that was written years before he ever heard of you. This reply
containing details of his Toadie virus haven't helped snit
either. You're welcome. Asshat.

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 5:24:46 AM1/14/22
On 14/01/2022 01:28, Snit wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> wrote:

>>> He learned what you're about and voiced his revised opinion of
>>> you. Which wasn't a good review. Do you remember?
>>
>> I well remember that he didn't seem to care that I'd exposed Dustin Cook
>> as a criminal who has gone unpunished.
>
> That’s assuming he really did write and release a virus that caused harm.
> Has he ever actually posted proof that he was the one who caused so much
> harm?

I am 100% certain that Dustin J. Cook wrote viruses!

Ask Graham Cluley if you have any doubt at all.

https://grahamcluley.com

Graham used to be the main security man at Sophos
https://www.sophos.com/en-us.aspx

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 5:29:54 AM1/14/22
You write as if you are PROUD of the harm that was done.

Nil Point (said with a French accent)

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 6:40:27 AM1/14/22
On 14/01/2022 00:17, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> I well remember
>
> No you don't. You've drank since then. And slept too.
>
> And why did you feel it was necessary to xpost your reply to
> additional newsgroups:
> rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp
> .sys.mac
>
> If you aren't just trolling?

I simply followed your lead. You posted in other groups too.

Here's an example:- <srobsl$2ci$1...@dont-email.me>

HTH

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 1:27:49 PM1/14/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I simply followed your lead.

Not our lead you haven't. We haven't originated any xposting with
our replies. Why do you feel it necessary to lie?

>You posted in other groups too.

Are you so drunk that you're comparing new threads in different
newsgroups to your xposting hijacking of this thread? That's what
it looks like you're doing here.

>HTH

You tried to claim xpost hijacking a thread is what we have done.
We haven't. You have. We don't see how your happy to help here?
Except maybe help yourself to another bottle?

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 1:52:20 PM1/14/22
On Jan 13, 2022 at 8:48:24 PM MST, "%" wrote
<dYWdnSUXk44Vb338...@giganews.com>:
No, that's the bot.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 1:54:24 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 3:29:45 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<ugcEJ.447113$SVq5....@fx14.ams1>:
Any evidence Gremlin actually wrote these, or if he did have a hand in them
did so alone? Those who really do such work might use someone who wants to
brag to be able to pin it on them.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 1:54:53 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 3:24:39 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<HbcEJ.447112$SVq5....@fx14.ams1>:
I think he was involved with those who did... but I see nothing from him that
suggests he is particularly skillful.

Steve Carroll

Jan 14, 2022, 2:17:38 PM1/14/22
The idea that *you* could "see" it may be one of the funniest things
you've ever written ;) Hint: You can't say...

'That ol' document.querySelector is just *so* far beyond my
understanding, yada... yada!'

... and then say what you just said in the same newsgroup and be taken
seriously.

You know that, right? Or are you *that* gone, mentally?

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 2:29:22 PM1/14/22
Ask p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> about
the time when Dusty 'schooled' him in the acf (freeware) group.

It was quite exciting at the time!

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 2:32:06 PM1/14/22
On 14/01/2022 18:54, Snit wrote:
As I've said elsewhere, I am 100% sure that Dustin J. Cook wrote and
published his viruses without outside help. He was a complete loner back
then.

HTH

Ask Graham Cluley or Pooh.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 3:30:10 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 12:32:00 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<QckEJ.134361$%Gk6....@fx10.ams1>:
Seems likely that is the type person a real virus writer would work to help
hide their work. Find someone with a desire to be a "big shot" and take credit
as they ride off into the sunset. Seems Gremlin did not get in much trouble
with the law, but he could have.

> HTH
>
> Ask Graham Cluley or Pooh.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 3:30:32 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 12:29:10 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<aakEJ.134360$%Gk6....@fx10.ams1>:
Have Message IDs?

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 5:52:55 PM1/14/22
No, not off-hand - but Pooh will remember!

Savageduck

Jan 14, 2022, 5:53:02 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022, LegionX wrote
(in article <srsfav$7dq$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Are you so drunk that you're comparing new threads in different
> newsgroups to your xposting hijacking of this thread? That's what
> it looks like you're doing here.

This out of control hijacking of a thread is but one of the reasons I have all iterations of David Brooks effectively kill-filed. I choose not to go down any of the “Boater Dave” rabbit holes as that results in wallowing in that swamp of confusion, and absolute pollution of any cross threaded NewsGroup. My UseNet life is simpler without David Brooks involved.

Please stop posting this crap to rec.photo.digital. on an obviously hijacked thread, and X-posting where it can only accumulate flame warriors.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 5:57:05 PM1/14/22
It is because the law didn't catch him that I came to Usenet to bring
him to his senses!

David Brooks

Jan 14, 2022, 6:39:29 PM1/14/22
Someone please notify Savageduck that he is responding to a sock of
Dustin. J. Cook, a retired virus writer.

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 6:59:09 PM1/14/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Someone please notify Savageduck that he is responding to a sock of Dustin. J. Cook, a retired virus writer.

You've made the same completely unsupported accusation as snit
began doing after we busted him doing what he and you accused us
of.

We give you the same invite to show proof to support your
accusation as we have snit. Are you going to disappoint as he
has?

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 7:03:07 PM1/14/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>It is because the law didn't catch him that I came to Usenet to bring him to his senses!

So you thought trying to dox him on usenet would do that? And why
did you come to usenet only after he repeatedly told you to pound
sand about your requests that he break into gear you didn't own?
Do tell us how that is logical in your mind.

Side note - it's great how in the process of attacking a person
who hasn't posted to usenet in seven months that you're also
showing snit is a total fucking idiot even trying to describe
Gremlin as he did.

It's nice to read snits weaseling. Lol!

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 8:51:41 PM1/14/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>No, not off-hand - but Pooh will remember!

FromTheRafters and Shadow would as well. Possibly Apd. Infact
FromTheRafters was the one who showed you what pooh was trying to
do. Yes pooh got schooled in coding. No question. Say did you
appreciate Gremlin doing his own exe header and prepending it to
the .com? We're on the fence with whether or not he was showing
off by then. It was already painfully obvious that the great and
powerful pooh challenged the wrong coder to a who can make the
smallest byte version of the program while keeping full
functionality. That's the real test. Can you make it smaller but
not lose functionality. This is what a coder can do that a
programmer might not.

Pooh broke his copy and crippled it. He even resorted to trying to
cheat by compiling as a .com and renaming it as an
.exe

Gremlin didn't even try to cheat - he didn't need to because he
understands code and low level hardware interaction better than
pooh. And that's a fact jack.

He bypassed the compiler completely and went for a much more
streamlined header that had no trouble passing control properly
to the rest of his program. David he literally converted a

.com into an .exe - shaving off over five hundred additional
bytes. That pooh couldn't compensate for. :)

When all was said and done pooh got a well deserved spanking in
low level coding techniques. Gremlins version was nearly a full
kilobyte smaller in size and could run on 5k of ram. Poohs
renamed trick got him a smaller file (not anywhere near small
enough to beat Gremlin tho) but increased memory needs to
64k.

And due to code pooh removed outright to reduce filesize his
version couldn't be repeatedly called as a subroutine or from
other apps because it would soon exhaust available file handles -
pooh removed the code that released them trying to beat Gremlin.
And he still lost. By a wide margin.

Yes David continue bringing up Gremlins past in this way. You're
fucking snits description of Gremlin up quite nicely as he'd
say!

Now unless Steve Carroll is going to tell us he knows what IDA PRO
is and how to use it there's simply no comparison between them
concerning who's more knowledgeable about code.

We mean no offense to either of them - but - at the end of the
day; Gremlin actually is a coder. Steve Carroll is an advanced
scripter. But he's not a programmer from what we've seen and damn
sure isn't a low level coder like Gremlin.

We already know snit is totally lost. And we know he's trying to
cause issues between Gremlin and Carroll by attempting to portray
Gremlin has having inferior tech skill and knowledge. We don't
think for a nanosecond that Steve Carroll would claim he's more
technical skillset equipped than Gremlin.

As we wrote, we see this as nothing more than a childish attempt
by snit to cause strife. He hates how Gremlin and Steve Carroll
get along. He can't participate in the majority of their
technical nature discussions and he can't convince either of them
to fight amongst themselves for him.

David - snit couldn't even help you with that laptop. But - heh -
Gremlin did.

He gave you solid advice that got you up and going on your
original hardware on the intended os. Did you not notice his
skill on display? He diagnosed your issues and got you going
using nothing more than the pic you provided.

We didn't see snit offer you any suggestions. And what Mike Easter
told you wasn't right either. And whoever told you that your
laptop couldn't do wifi because it was too old was wrong too
David. Three people we know of offered you nothing useful and did
nothing for you and your laptop. The fourth person we know of -
Gremlin - did what they couldn't do. And the two of you aren't
even friends.

Yet you still want to pretend snit isn't writing bullshit about
Gremlin?

Uhh unless Carroll is going to tell us he does more than web based
script there's nothing to even compare between them. Gremlin can
script too. He hates it. It's not coding to him.
If you doubt our claims David? ask FromTheRafters and Apd about
him. They've both known him for a very very long time and they
weren't always on friendly terms. We are confident they'd back
what we have written - because we do not lie!

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 8:56:39 PM1/14/22
Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> Wrote in message:

>Please stop posting this crap to rec.photo.digital. on an obviously hijacked thread, and X-posting where it can only accumulate flame warriors.

We apologize in advance for our xposted replies. This client is
horrible in that none of us has been able to change the
newsgroups line.
We have reached out to the author and are hopefully getting a fix.
Soon.

We are responding for the purpose of defending our friend who went
out of state for a large electrical job and hasn't been here to
defend himself from the lies David Brooks and his best friend
snit have been writing about him in his absense. Gremlin has been
away from usenet for over six months now. David has been trying
to take advantage by writing the bs he does.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 9:11:36 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 12:32:00 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<QckEJ.134361$%Gk6....@fx10.ams1>:

I think he likely was tied to them... but from what he has shown in this group
I see no real skills with coding. Carroll blows him away. Heck, I am a shitty
scripter and we each have done things the other has failed to be able to do,
or at least easily do.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 9:12:31 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 3:52:48 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<49nEJ.55163$Imt7....@fx09.ams1>:
OK.

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 9:12:40 PM1/14/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Seems likely that is the type person a real virus writer would work to help hide their work.

Stop writing from your ass. You know nothing about VX. Gremlin is
a real - now retired virus writer. And sorry but your bots are
nowhere near as complex as any of the viruses he wrote
are.

And for damn sure you haven't got shit on his BugHunter program.
It's more complex than your script bots are as well. The source
code he showed you to his bot is already more advanced - its a
self contained exe that doesnt rely on a script language or web
browser to function on irc. Gremlins bot chats directly with the
tcp/ip stack. While its a native win32 PE executable it also runs
fine on most Linux distros using wine.

And like his viruses, BugHunter, AZ, the wallgreeter david asked
for your help with - that you never provided - Gremlin writes
actual code. Actual programs. Not simple scripts - but he can do
that too.

And now that more of Gremlins history has been disclosed - you've
got an even bigger problem to deal with - you created a bogus
label to describe him and your story is falling apart. And David
is providing all kinds of proof - in an effort to badmouth
Gremlin - that what you wrote about Gremlin was always bullshit.
Some friend eh?

>Seems Gremlin did not get in much trouble with the law, but he could have.

Gremlin didn't get in any trouble with the law for anything to do
with computers. Writing a computer virus is not illegal.
Providing a copy on a pro virus website isn't illegal. Virus code
is just as protected by our laws as any other program. Full
stop.

Fact is - you created a false description of Gremlin. And David
Brooks is confirming that your description of Gremlin is and
always was bullshit.

Dig that hole snit. We intend to bury you in it.

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 9:12:47 PM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022 at 3:56:56 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<YcnEJ.19849$0Kl7....@fx11.ams1>:
You will fail.

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 9:21:22 PM1/14/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>As I've said elsewhere, I am 100% sure that Dustin J. Cook wrote and published his viruses without outside help.

He's never denied doing so. He was open candid and honest with you
about his past when you asked, too. The only reason you're even
pretending to care about the whole virus past is because you
*FAILED TO CON HIM* into breaking into other peoples gear for
your benefit. That's when you decided to take issue with his past
on usenet - after you got busted trying to dox him.
So here you are again -name dropping him for the floodbot search
engine feeding. Your doing what snit does.

You've been dishonest with and about Gremlin from your first
email. And everybody knows it, David.

>He was a complete loner back then.

You wouldn't even know that. You didn't even know he existed for
several more years after he wrote and released his last virus
family Irok. By the time you heard of him he was already a
reformed good guy - writing and supporting his own antimalware
program. That he told you he wrote to try and make up for some of
the harm his virus writing had caused. So you lied about him
again recently when you claimed he wasn't sorry for any bad shit
he did. You knowingly lied your ass off. It's what you do. It's
why you and snit get along so well. He does the same
shit.

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 9:33:53 PM1/14/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Any evidence Gremlin actually wrote these,

Shitloads. So much evidence exists that it's considered to be
common knowledge. All of the regulars from ACW know this. And
now, you do too. Whether or not you admit it OR like
it.

>or if he did have a hand in them did so alone?

He wrote them from scratch. He's a coder - not a wannabe script
kiddie like you.

He was the first to use the ASiC language to do so. And he was the
first one who discovered you could convert PE into a standard MZ
and back. Which is how his viruses were multi os friendly from
one code base.

>Those who really do such work might use someone who wants to brag to be able to pin it on them.

Gremlin really did such work. Why do you think FromTheRafters and
Apd grilled you about the description you made up about him? They
know about his background. Apd has analyzed some of Gremlins work
back in the day. They knew you were full of shit and writing from
your ass about Gremlin.

And now thanks to David bringing some of his past up to attack him
- your bogus description of Gremlin has been sunk.

We look forward to your efforts to back track and spin now that
you know Gremlin is light years more advanced in tech skill and
knowledge than you, Steve Carroll, and anyone else you know. All
kidding aside - you haven't got shit to compare with him skillset
wise. You never did and you never will.

With this all coming out - it shows that Gremlin is who and what
he told you he was. That's reality. Like it or not.

LegionX

Jan 14, 2022, 10:53:54 PM1/14/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>I think he likely was tied to them... but from what he has shown in this groupI see no real skills with coding.

He was friends with the others in VX. His viruses are 100% his
original code tho. He didn't even use a tutorial to help with his
first one - as many others did. There were no tutorials for him
to go by - he opted to write them in a language that wasn't
friendly to the task. What can we say? He likes a challenge.

So he was on his own from start to finish. It's easier to write a
virus in pure assembler than it is to write one using an HLL. And
Gremlin didn't pick an HLL with many hand holding features to do
this with. He selected an odd duck called ASiC. That language
barely qualifies as an HLL. It's barely above assembler. It has a
grand total of 80 internal commands. Anything else you want or
need from it has to be provided by you. Either using it or
another language to add functionality.

We did tell your stupid ass - almost everyone with HHI has
comparable skillsets. Most of us are coders - like Gremlin. This
is why we understood what he did and for the most part why he did
it.

We disagreed with him on the entire release aspect. We've had many
a discussion with him about that code. And the dataloss his viral
code was responsible for. We are his friend but that doesn't mean
we turned a blind eye to the stupid and harmful code he wrote
either. We didn't have a problem with the coding aspect. It can
be mentally stimulating to write self replicating code that can
evade your systems defenses. We understood that. We didn't agree
with their release in any manner..

snit did you know that he got two legit av never expires licenses
for regged copies in his real name while an active vxer? He did a
deal with them. In exchange for regged copies of their warez he
would email a fresh binary of his latest digital bug twenty four
hours before it was provided on his pro virus website. Av got a
24 hour heads up and he got full access to their software with
his own personalized registration key.

So some Av already knew Raid aka Gremlins real information. The
only avers to try and dox him though was Sophos. He kept
embarrasing clueless cluley so cluley thought he'd pay Gremlin
back and disclosed his first and last name in a virus bulletin
article.

The more David brings up for the purposes of sliming him - the
more pathetic people learn you really are for trying to paint
Gremlin out as a functionally illiterate and incompetent fraud.
He's already forgotten more about computers than you, David
Brooks, and Steve Carroll combined even know about the machine
sitting in front of you. He can school all three of you on
hardware software and networking. If that's not enough of an ass
kicking, thanks to his secondary trade skills as an electrician
he can run new dedicated circuits for those computers. He doesn't
need to call a system builder a network engineer or an
electrician. He's trained certified and has skill in all
three.

And if you're claiming that you've seen nothing involving skill
from Gremlin - why did you and only you have such a hard time
with duplicating his AZ program? What does that say about you
snit? How based on the struggle you had doing that can anyone
assume you're in a position to be able to determine who does and
who doesn't have skill?

>Carroll blows him away.

Hows that? Carroll has shared script. Gremlin has shared actual
source code for a binary when it's compiled. You had a hell of a
time porting one of his simple programs called AZ so what makes
you even think you're qualified to determine that Carroll has
done as you wrote?

We haven't seen him discuss a disassembly of an executable. We
have seen Gremlin have such discussions.

>Heck, I am a shitty scripter and we each have done things the other has failed to be able to do,or at least easily do.

We doubt that you could write anything in script that Gremlin and
or Steve Carroll couldn't duplicate with relative ease. The fact
you admit you're a shitty scripter should tell most who
understand logic and can apply it - that you are not even semi
qualified or knowledgeable enough on the subject to give any
opinion. Let alone the one you have. So logically speaking the
only reason you made the comment was to try and take a cheap shot
at Gremlin because you aren't even close to being in the same
league. And because you cannot stand the fact they get along and
either of them can school your master in it holding dumbass
without really even trying.

You are so desperate that you wish Gremlin needed help to write
those viruses. It chaps your ass that he did not. And it's
absolutely burning you up seeing all this disclosed about him. A
disclosure which has *destroyed* the label you pulled from your
arsehole to describe and slime him for search engine seeding.

Even you can see the writing on the wall here. You know you
royally fucked up in writing that bs description of Gremlin. And
now you're wondering how you can revise and sell a new story.
Rather than admit you lied about him. Yet again.

He can't be as you described and have a background anything like
the one David has brought up. Again - totally destroying the
known false description you wrote for him to feed the floodbot
for the specific purpose of screwing him over with search
engines. You're a total dishonest pile of pigshit. You fucked up.
Everybody knows you fucked up for sure now too snit. For
sure.

You're going to have to come up with something else. The past
David shared for the purposes of fucking Gremlin over have
instead - exposed you for having lied multiple times about
Gremlin.

David is so focused on revenge that he doesn't give a second
thought about posting material about Gremlin which directly
contradicts your story you fabricated to describe
Gremlin.

We told you that David wasn't your friend. Again because of his
immense hatred of Gremlin he has confirmed you have lied about
Gremlin. He doesn't care about the position he's placed you in -
it's all about getting even with Gremlin. He tried to dox Gremlin
unprovoked some years back. Gremlin performed a proper righteous
and well deserved followup David doxxing two years after David
initiated. It's been about getting even since then. You're
nothing more than a pawn in his game. When the fuck are you going
to wake up and realize that?

Doesn't matter that he tossed you under the bus and will
repeatedly do so if he thinks he can get one over on Gremlin or
con someone into thinking Gremlin is an evil person who needs to
be hungout to dry.

David is so focused on this he challenged every attempt you made
to infer Gremlin used someone elses code to work from - as you
did with your bots - and continued to dismiss and correct you.
Ouch. What David did was torpedo your anti Gremlin description
that wasn't ever based on facts.

When it comes to Gremlin - for David - you're nothing more than a
means to an end. He was hoping you were more intelligent with
skills you don't have so that you could help him with Gremlin. He
has come to the realization that Gremlin would use you as a
chewtoy. You do not have the abilities David assumed you did.
Therefore you aren't as valuable to David as he initially thought
you would be.

He hasn such little confidence in your ability to square off with
Gremlin that he has attempted to protect you from Gremlin. If he
thought you could deal with Gremlin or us on your own - he
wouldn't have. Yes snit - David knows that you're in way over
your head. And now thanks to his xposting efforts the cocky
posters from rec.photo.digital aren't interested in playing along
anymore.

Hh mistook Gremlin for being a weak usenet troll - he went by
Davids words without fact checking. Probably wise of him to stop
trying to help David dox him when he did. Because - it's one
thing to get a smartass attitude with someone you mistake as
being a regular joe for an infamous former blackhat hacker isn't
it. :)

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 12:59:50 AM1/15/22
Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> Wrote in message:

>This out of control hijacking of a thread is but one of the reasons I have all iterations of David Brooks effectively kill-filed.

We personally have had little interaction with him compared to
that of many others. Especially Gremlin. David knows that he's
been away and would have - had we not come out of lurk mode to
challenge - taken full opportunity to attack and slime someone
who doesn't even know this is happening and presently cannot come
here and defend himself against it.

>I choose not to go down any of the ?Boater Dave? rabbit holes as that results in wallowing in that swamp of confusion, and absolute pollution of any cross threaded News Group. My UseNet life is simpler without David Brooks involved.

It sounds to us like you've got some of what David is - well
understood. And you're taking wise action as a result. There's no
point in us telling you more about him then. Our job is done
there.

>Please stop posting this crap to rec.photo.digital.

As we previously wrote we lack the ability (of all things that are
broken) to break away from the xposting because the newsgroup
entry box is greyed out - We can edit that box in new post mode
but cannot currently do so in reply mode.

We can't even see more than one newsgroup listing while in reply
mode. We have to be in read mode and select the bubble words icon
to get header information. That's why we didn't catch this in our
first reply to him where he hijacked it.

For reasons we aren't going to get into - our client choices are
limited. This is one of the better ones available for this
platform. We believe this to be a bug and have reached out to the
author hoping a quick fix is issued.

We sincerely do apologize. We will check headers now before
replying so that we aren't hijacked again. We will keep our
replies in this thread and will not engage him further in other
threads in the rec newsgroup. Hopefully the rest of you paid
attention to what SavageDuck wrote concerning David and let him
starve on the other threads.

And we are almost done with this one.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:00:56 AM1/15/22

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:10:33 AM1/15/22
You really should stop exposing yourself in public!

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:16:02 AM1/15/22
On 14/01/2022 23:59, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Someone please notify Savageduck that he is responding to a sock of Dustin. J. Cook, a retired virus writer.
>
> You've made the same completely unsupported accusation as snit
> began doing after we busted him doing what he and you accused us
> of.
>
> We give you the same invite to show proof to support your
> accusation as we have snit. Are you going to disappoint as he
> has?

Do you deny it, Dustin?

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:20:12 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 01:56, LegionX wrote:
> Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> Please stop posting this crap to rec.photo.digital. on an obviously hijacked thread, and X-posting where it can only accumulate flame warriors.
>
> We apologize in advance for our xposted replies. This client is
> horrible in that none of us has been able to change the
> newsgroups line.
> We have reached out to the author and are hopefully getting a fix.
> Soon.
>
> We are responding for the purpose of defending our friend who went
> out of state for a large electrical job and hasn't been here to
> defend himself from the lies David Brooks and his best friend
> snit have been writing about him in his absense. Gremlin has been
> away from usenet for over six months now. David has been trying
> to take advantage by writing the bs he does.

Did your 'friend' - Dustin J. Cook - drop his laptop?

Being unable to communicate simply because he is "out of state" simply
won't wash, Dustin!

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:24:32 AM1/15/22
Are we just?!!!

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 4:36:59 AM1/15/22
Leopards changing spots?

Sadly, you are probably right. :-(

It's been fun trying though.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 6:49:02 AM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>You really should stop exposing yourself in public!

Using what passes for logic and truth for your well preserved via
alcohol pickled brain - did you go one or two punches too far
while beating trish the morning you had to call ambulance for
her?

You got blackout drunk and beat her ass - again - didn't you
David. Don't hate us - Hey man we're just "following your lead
here"

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 7:02:20 AM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Do you deny it, Dustin?

We have denied the accusation since snit made it the first time.
And why didn't you just say yes - you are going to disappoint?

You remember - it was his last ditch effort to get us off him for
proving that he was also posting as Sigmond. Your friend didn't
start with this socking accusation nonsense until after we backed
him in a corner for also posting as Sigmond while denying he was
doing so.

And the accusation is no different than the two he wrote about
Gremlin shown in the first post in this thread:
https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

snits followups in the thread are like yours - total bullshit. See
for yourself here David:
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

So you're going to try the same BS as snit does because we've
given both of you a sound beating right here on usenet. We
understand.

Using what passes for logic and truth for your well preserved via
alcohol pickled brain - did you go one or two punches too far
while beating trish the morning you had to call ambulance for
her?

You got blackout drunk and beat her ass - again - didn't you
David. Don't hate us - Hey man we're just "following your lead
here"

HTH!

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 7:16:05 AM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Did your 'friend' - Dustin J. Cook - drop his laptop?

No. You must be really drunk already - you forgot Gremlin
primarily uses towers. He won't run his laptops unless he has to.
Yes drunk that's gotta be it because you forgot all about the
video you edited and fucked up but like to upload to sites from
time to time.

>Being unable to communicate simply because he is "out of state" simply won't wash, Dustin!

We said nothing about him being unable to communicate. He chooses
not to become side tracked with usenet while performing the
electrical work he and some of us switching out have been doing
to assist him. We are working live systems that cannot be
shutdown - ain't got time to risk our safety thinking about your
bullshit. There's always time to deal with a drunkard stalking
wife beating asshole later.

Remember going by your example here - we don't need to support our
accusation. Just make it and it's true by default. Just like
you've done.

So are you forcibly raping trisha when you get smashed? We think
you are. So again - using what passes for logical thought to you
- you're beating your wife and sometimes your forcibly raping the
poor lady. You really are a scumbag.

We're just following your lead here.

So you're drunk and using trisha for a punching bag because you
hate your life right? We wrote it so using your logic here it
must be true. We will repeat it as if it were - because going by
the example you've provided in two replies (so far) it
is.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 7:32:28 AM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Are we just?!!!

Yes. Your reputation in rec is trashed beyond recovery. And you
did it to yourself. Yay!

We have an up-to-date opinion of a respected poster from the rec
newsgroup about you. This same individual originally supported
you.
Yay!

We are very pleased to have learned that you aren't welcome there
and that you most likely will be ignored by the majority who use
that newsgroup. You won't be invited into the community because
they realize what you are.
Yay!

The thread xpost hijacking and your replies while doing it have
served nicely to prove that the description Gremlin gave them
about you was true. They know that now.
Yay!

And you know for certain that you've fucked yourself having any
sort of friendship with Savageduck. We think that's
awesome.

The TRUTH ABOUT YOU IS OUT in the open David Brooks of Devon uk
aka Stalker David.
https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 7:59:57 AM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Leopards changing spots? Sadly, you are probably right. :-(

Have you found a computer virus or any other form of malware that
Gremlin wrote after Irok? He did turn your requests for him to
break into someone elses network multiple times. He turned down
your money to do it for you too. And you've already admitted that
you don't question his talent and skill - cause you stalked )him
well enough to know he is what he claims to be. He can do what
you asked of him. And you're still pissed off because he won't
spend 9999the ten minutes or likely less than that to satisfy
you.

>It's been fun trying though.

Said the guy forced into early retirement and pension so sad he
had to sell insurance to pay the bills. Because he abused his
command in exchange for sexual acts to be performed on him by
some under his command.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 9:39:09 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 11:48, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> You really should stop exposing yourself in public!

Hey man we're just "following your lead here"

No. You are making a fool of yourself.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 9:40:48 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 12:02, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Do you deny it, Dustin?
>
> We have denied the accusation since snit made it the first time.
> And why didn't you just say yes - you are going to disappoint?

I anticipated that you would make a fool of yourself - and you have done
exactly that.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 9:43:20 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 12:15, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Did your 'friend' - Dustin J. Cook - drop his laptop?
>
> No. You must be really drunk already

I don't drink alcohol.

>> Being unable to communicate simply because he is "out of state" simply won't wash, Dustin!

I stopped drinking alcohol on 21 March 2018 - the first day of spring.

HTH

--
David B.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 9:45:56 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 12:32, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>

>> Are we just?!!!
>
> Yes. Your reputation in rec is trashed beyond recovery.

YOUR reputation is trashed beyond recovery, Dusty.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 9:49:21 AM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 12:59, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Leopards changing spots? Sadly, you are probably right. :-(
>
> Have you found a computer virus or any other form of malware that
> Gremlin wrote after Irok? He did turn your requests for him to
> break into someone elses network multiple times. He turned down
> your money to do it for you too. And you've already admitted that
> you don't question his talent and skill - cause you stalked )him
> well enough to know he is what he claims to be. He can do what
> you asked of him. And you're still pissed off because he won't
> spend 9999the ten minutes or likely less than that to satisfy
> you.

It is true that I asked Dustin to check a server which I thought MIGHT
be hosting 'bad guys' but he refused to shit on his own kind.

>> It's been fun trying though.

*LIES* snipped.

Wolffan

Jan 15, 2022, 12:16:37 PM1/15/22
On 2022 Jan 15, David Brooks wrote
(in article <M9BEJ.19855$0Kl7....@fx11.ams1>):
the truth burns you.

Wolffan

Jan 15, 2022, 12:18:06 PM1/15/22
On 2022 Jan 15, LegionX wrote
(in article <sruesn$pnm$4...@dont-email.me>):

> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>

> > Are we just?!!!
>
> Yes. Your reputation in rec is trashed beyond recovery. And you
> did it to yourself. Yay!
>
> We have an up-to-date opinion of a respected poster from the rec
> newsgroup about you. This same individual originally supported
> you.
> Yay!
>
> We are very pleased to have learned that you aren't welcome there
> and that you most likely will be ignored by the majority who use
> that newsgroup. You won't be invited into the community because
> they realize what you are.
> Yay!
>
> The thread xpost hijacking and your replies while doing it have
> served nicely to prove that the description Gremlin gave them
> about you was true. They know that now.
> Yay!
>
> And you know for certain that you've fucked yourself having any
> sort of friendship with Savageduck. We think that's
> awesome.
>
> The TRUTH ABOUT YOU IS OUT in the open David Brooks of Devon uk
> aka Stalker David.
> https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

The truth will out, and he has been outed,

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:02:06 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>No. You are making a fool of yourself.

We'd never be able to take your crown for being the ultimate fool
and asshat. You have far greater experience being a fool than any
of us. And we are just following your lead as we wrote. We did as
you have done - made unsupported accusations.

We don't need to support them going by the example you set. Simply
stating what we did automatically makes it a fact. It's the very
same logic that you're applying when you claimed that we are a
sock of Gremlins. A sock of someone with no history of socking.
Originally accused by someone that we busted socking.

It's called projection and you completely supported the lie he
wrote. You happily repeated his unsupported accusation in this
very thread.

Say David you aren't being a hypocrite as well are you? It seems
that you are. As we've only done what you did.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:07:34 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I anticipated that you would make a fool of yourself - and you have done exactly that.

While we are certain snit finds your efforts to emulate him to be
a sign that you like him - you are still lying to cover for
him.

And you gave more than enough details on some of Gremlins
background to have completely destroyed snits bs story he worked
so hard to sell about Gremlin. Haha.

All because you put revenge first. Above all else. Including your
friendship with snit. You posted tech details on code Gremlin
wrote years ago that proves your friend snit has been writing
from his ass about Gremlin. As if there was ever any
doubt.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:18:24 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I don't drink alcohol.

How do you explain your memory problems and erratic behaviour then?
You asked about a laptop. Knowing he's a desktop person and while
he has several laptops none of them are daily drivers.

How do you explain not remembering anything about the video you
share without his permission if you aren't still drinking
yourself into a drunken stuper?

Are you experimenting with snits drugging recipes? How much of his
jenkem have you already consumed?

>I stopped drinking alcohol on 21 March 2018 - the first day of spring.

Obviously due to your past and current behaviour we do not believe
you. And besides you forgot about the church wine.
Again.

David - we've proven that you're a liar - like snit - your word
alone has no value and you only have yourself to blame for
that.

>HTH

You haven't. You're taking undeserved credit for something you
haven't done. Again.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:27:55 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>YOUR reputation is trashed beyond recovery, Dusty.

None of us are named Dusty. And you know that Dusty is just a
nickname for Dustin aka Gremlin used by close friends and family.
You addressed us by his nickname specifically to try and cause
him emotional pain - because you know his deceased grandmother
always called him that.

You failed to cause him any pain though because he's not one of
the people who has interacted with you using this account. He
hasn't read your shit yet from months ago and when he does see
this thread it won't hurt him like you wanted because you've
already played that hand. When you shared the obituary post of
his Grandmother.

Since you get off on trying shit like that we find it appropriate
to ask when the last time you got to hug Nick and talk to him in
person. He's been worm food because of your parental neglect for
how long now? Do you even miss him? Did you turn the crocodile
tears on full blast when you learned he was dead?

That is why you refused to get him the life saving medical
treatment right?
You killed your own kid and you still wanna go down this road?
Drunk you stil be. No question.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:41:12 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>It is true that I asked Dustin to check a server which I thought MIGHT be hosting 'bad guys' but he refused to shit on his own kind.

You did not ask him to merely check a server. You specifically
asked for him to break into it to find the malware it was
supposed to be serving to unsuspecting users. He repeatedly told
you he wouldn't do that but if you had even a single url that you
thought pointed to malware he would be happy to check it out. He
made this offer to you several times.

There never was any malware being served. You made that up as an
excuse to try and con Gremlin into fucking with the server
because it's owners told you to get fucked.

You were trying to run game on him from your first email. You got
in over your head is what you did.

>> It's been fun trying though.

>*LIES* snipped.

They can't be. We applied the very same ' logic' as you continue
to do when you repeat snits unfounded and totally unsupported
socking accusation against us.

Does your own logic not apply to you David?

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 2:42:38 PM1/15/22
Wolffan <akwo...@zoho.com> Wrote in message:

>the truth burns you.

That's why he runs away from it like snit.

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 7:26:00 PM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 19:42, LegionX wrote:
> Wolffan <akwo...@zoho.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> the truth burns you.
>
> That's why he runs away from it like snit.

I don't run away.

Wolffan, like Shadow, is a *LIAR*.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 9:27:09 AM1/16/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>I don't run away.

There's entire threads you've run from. We know this because we
created some of them. We can all be fact checked. And if someone
checks you on this - They are going to learn that we write the
truth here. Not you.

Why didn't you defend snit? Your response shows an effort to put
distance between the two of you. Did he indicate that you didn't
please him by mentioning some of Gremlins coding - really old
coding - that shows snit was trying to troll Gremlin as well as
slime and smear him.

>Wolffan, like Shadow, is a *LIAR*.

We don't believe you.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:03:07 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:20:05 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<alwEJ.94367$Fpb6....@fx12.ams1>:
Suddenly Gremlin -- and his imaginary friends -- cannot figure out how to post
out of state, nor can they figure out how to use Usenet clients that work for
them.

But they are super good with computers!

LOL!

Gremlin has no idea how transparent he is.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:03:31 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:15:55 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<fhwEJ.234231$ke8a....@fx08.ams1>:
He does. And he thinks people believe him. Maybe some do.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:04:28 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:10:24 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<5cwEJ.234230$ke8a....@fx08.ams1>:

> [...]
>> you would be.
>>
>> He hasn such little confidence in your ability to square off with
>> Gremlin that he has attempted to protect you from Gremlin. If he
>> thought you could deal with Gremlin or us on your own - he
>> wouldn't have. Yes snit - David knows that you're in way over
>> your head. And now thanks to his xposting efforts the cocky
>> posters from rec.photo.digital aren't interested in playing along
>> anymore.
>>
>> Hh mistook Gremlin for being a weak usenet troll - he went by
>> Davids words without fact checking. Probably wise of him to stop
>> trying to help David dox him when he did. Because - it's one
>> thing to get a smartass attitude with someone you mistake as
>> being a regular joe for an infamous former blackhat hacker isn't
>> it. :)
>

> You really should stop exposing yourself in public!

This is so Gremlin! No actual evidence... and no sign of actually being able
to do any of the coding that Apd and Carroll show they can do... he just brags
about what he says he can or did do.

So where is his chat bot that a child could make... but he cannot? LOL!

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:05:06 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:24:24 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<cpwEJ.14636$gApa...@fx05.ams1>:
Gremlin AND his imaginary friends cannot figure out how to get a Usenet reader
with basic features. But he is super good with computers. LOL!

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:05:40 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:33:54 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<6ywEJ.252174$onI5....@fx13.ams1>:
And it makes sense to try. I know I give people chance after chance after
chance. It seems the right thing to do even when the chance of success is
small.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:06:00 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 7:45:51 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<z6BEJ.253154$onI5....@fx13.ams1>:
He trashed is so badly he is pretending to be his own imaginary friends.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 12:10:28 PM1/16/22
On Jan 15, 2022 at 5:25:44 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<dCJEJ.253160$onI5....@fx13.ams1>:
Carroll pushes the same "running away" nonsense... it simply means I have
stopped responding to the same non-stop repeated accusations. I just do not
care to do so. Let Gremlin and Carroll self destruct without (much of) my
help.

David Brooks

Jan 16, 2022, 12:41:48 PM1/16/22
One can see straight through him!

David Brooks

Jan 16, 2022, 12:43:21 PM1/16/22
On 16/01/2022 17:03, Snit wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:15:55 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
> <fhwEJ.234231$ke8a....@fx08.ams1>:

>>> You've made the same completely unsupported accusation as snit
>>> began doing after we busted him doing what he and you accused us
>>> of.
>>>
>>> We give you the same invite to show proof to support your
>>> accusation as we have snit. Are you going to disappoint as he
>>> has?
>>
>> Do you deny it, Dustin?
>
> He does. And he thinks people believe him. Maybe some do.

Does ANYONE wish to state their view?

David Brooks

Jan 16, 2022, 12:46:49 PM1/16/22
On 16/01/2022 17:04, Snit wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:10:24 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
> <5cwEJ.234230$ke8a....@fx08.ams1>:
[....]

>> You really should stop exposing yourself in public!
>
> This is so Gremlin! No actual evidence... and no sign of actually being able
> to do any of the coding that Apd and Carroll show they can do... he just brags
> about what he says he can or did do.
>
> So where is his chat bot that a child could make... but he cannot? LOL!

He is FAR too busy 'pullin'' wire to play with chat bots!

David Brooks

Jan 16, 2022, 12:49:01 PM1/16/22
How would you feel if you discovered that he was responsible for
damaging your iMac?

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 1:35:10 PM1/16/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>This is so Gremlin! No actual evidence.
.. and no sign of actually being able to do any of the coding that
Apd and Carroll show they can do.

Do you fight with reality every day? It must be very stressful. We
can revisit this comment of yours - if you want - when you
demonstrate that you've learned the difference between the
scripts Steve Carroll, FromTheRafters, and Apd (interesting that
you haven't participated) have been working with vs actual
programming or coding. Ok?

>he just brags about what he says he can or did do.

He hasn't done as you've claimed. And writing the truth about him
isn't bragging either. Just how inferior to him do you really
feel?

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 1:53:49 PM1/16/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Suddenly Gremlin -- and his imaginary friends -- cannot figure out how to post out of state, nor can they figure out how to use Usenet clients that work for them.But they are super good with computers!

For some unknown reason snit believed it was necessary for him to
give us a demonstration of his reading comprehension skills.

More accurately - his complete lack of them. We didn't so much as
imply let alone write what he understood? Us to have
written.

Gremlin, Steve Carroll, and others have consistently written that
snit struggles with this important life skill. Now we can all see
they were right about you having that problem snit.

Thanks for confirming?

>Gremlin has no idea how transparent he is.

What's funny to us is that you think repeating your accusation
will do as a replacement for evidence. And you're still only
doing this because we busted you socking up as Sigmond and
squished every single excuse you offered for the two of you using
the same IP address.

We still think your attempt to blame that on DHCP to be a good
one. But the story you gave when Steve Carroll busted you socking
as Sigmond might be the best one. Do you remember what you wrote
about it?

We will remind you. You wrote that someone broke into your house
and logged onto your computer and posted to specific newsgroups
you were active in to argue with your snit authored posts. That
it wasn't you.

We have a few questions for you about that story. Does your
computer allow someone to just wiggle the mouse or press a key
and they have full access to your desktop? If it requires a
password to unlock for use - how do you explain the house b&e
person knowing your password?

Why would someone go thru the trouble of breaking into your double
wide trailer to use your computer to make trouble for you on
usenet? Why not just take the computer? It's a Mac. Decent resale
value stolen or not.

We aren't prepared yet to write that you made that story up too -
which is why we asked those specific questions.

pothead

Jan 16, 2022, 1:58:51 PM1/16/22
All of the above goes to snit believing that people are as stupid
as he needs them to be.
Steve says it all the time and it's true.
Snit really does consider himself more intelligent than then average
poster to usenet.

Speaking of usenet how many people, even back then, are aware that
usenet exists?
And that the person breaking into snit's house also just happens to
know about usenet.
See what I mean about snit believing people are stupid?
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

FromTheRafters

Jan 16, 2022, 2:19:30 PM1/16/22
David Brooks submitted this idea :

> How would you feel if you discovered that he was responsible for damaging
> your iMac?

I'd call Apple and ask them why they made such a faulty design.

ACW followup set.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 2:30:51 PM1/16/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>He trashed is so badly he is pretending to be his own imaginary friends.

Sober up snit and stop projecting. It's not going to work to
distance yourself from us and Steve Carroll catching you socking
as Sigmond.

So again snit. Do you favor the DHCP defense or the break in story
to explain why Sigmond and snit both posted to the same
newsgroups using the same IP address? We can't decide ourselves -
they are both terrible excuses.

We asked you before what advantage Gremlin is supposed to gain by
switching over to much smaller keyboard and screen.

Also giving up a far superior client and access to many useful
tools written for that client - all to sock. What good would this
do for him snit? Starting over as an unknown poster with no
credibility just to be one more who's vocal with you about the
lies and other bullshit you write?

Just how fucking stupid do you think the people reading these
newsgroups are here? We already know that you think you're a lot
smarter than most others - but you aren't. On a daily basis you
show that you aren't even average.

So tell us snit - what is Gremlin supposed to gain by socking as
us? He wasn't having any trouble taking you to task under his own
nym. We haven't had any trouble exposing you for the arrogant
lying troll you are either.

What does he gain by socking snit? That's something you've never
explained. And since you won't support your accusation with any
proof we can only ask the next logical question. What would he
gain by socking up? He doesn't have a reputation - like you do
have - for socking either.

So you want us to believe he's socking up for the first time as us
just to ride you? Dumbass he was doing that fine before and
didn't need to downgrade software or hardware to do
it.

Do you even think your nonsense thru before you hit send? You know
- to make sure it's going to make sense to the reader?

And are you sure a sock is a good description here? There aren't
any posts where we have interacted with Gremlin. And for sure no
posts from Gremlin and ourselves using the same fucking IP
address.

snit face the truth here. We aren't Gremlin. We are additional
people who think you're a poster child for birth control. And we
have reached that opinion during the course of interacting with
you ourselves. No one besides you has influenced our opinion of
you.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 2:52:48 PM1/16/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>He is FAR too busy 'pullin'' wire to play with chat bots!

It doesn't pull itself. And that's only a small part of the job.
You've got that stench of arrogance about you again old man. And
you ignored the fact that snit just called you a liar. He wrote
there's no evidence of Gremlin having written any code. How many
times did you tell him he did and invite him to check for
himself? Lol!

Gremlin works (like the rest of us) and snit doesn't. He's got all
the time in the world to work on his arts and crafts and modify
the spaghetti code bot he didn't even write from scratch. Because
he doesn't have a job. He's too lazy to even work part
time.

And he repeatedly lies about the whole chatbot thing. Gremlin *has
already shared source code that wasn't simply script* to a chat
bot he wrote that directly uses the tcpip stack to go on irc.
snits runs inside of AppleScript and requires usage of a web
browser in order to work. Gremlins is a self contained executable
program. It doesn't require an interpreter or your web browser to
do the heavy lifting.

snit has no idea how to directly interact with any irc server.
Steve Carroll had to hand hold him for the usenet server via
telnet. An irc server is more complicated to interact with. It
does more.

Gremlins is modeled after an elizabot so it has database files and
can "learn". It's not using fixed strings for keywords or reply
generation. snits is.

We think it was wise of Gremlin not to share the entire source to
it. snit would have twisted what Gremlin shared into an admission
or proof that he's behind the lame floodbot. He's already done
exactly that to Steve Carroll. And we remind you and the first
post in the following thread shows you:

<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

snit has already accused Gremlin of having a copy! of the lame
floodbot. He quoted Gremlin out of context to support the false
accusations he wrote about him.

If Gremlin shared full source - with instructions to compile that
might as well be written in crayon so snit understands or perhaps
a short video - yes snits ability to understand really is as bad
as we've been describing him. We really aren't bsing about snit.
snit would use it to try and sell another whopper of a bs story.
No doubt about it. As we've shown he's already done this to them
both.

Why do you consistently try to cover for that lying idiot?

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 9:34:58 PM1/16/22
On Jan 16, 2022 at 10:41:41 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<pNYEJ.136738$%Gk6....@fx10.ams1>:
It is one reason I question how much of these viruses he takes credit for are
his. That might be a very specialized skill and he can -- or could -- do it...
but it seems he would be able to show FAR more skill now than he does. And I
say that not because of my lack of respect for him: Carroll shows a great deal
of skill and I have even less respect for him.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 9:35:14 PM1/16/22
On Jan 16, 2022 at 10:46:42 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<7SYEJ.155818$Fpb6....@fx12.ams1>:
But a child could make... what he cannot. :)

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 9:36:32 PM1/16/22
On Jan 16, 2022 at 10:43:12 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<QOYEJ.136739$%Gk6.1...@fx10.ams1>:
I have. :)

But really, even if 100 people agreed LegionX is Gremlin, that would not be
the proof. The proof (or at least strong evidence) is the posting style and
focus, and the bizarre stories to try to explain why the "real" Gremlin is not
posting.

Snit

Jan 16, 2022, 9:37:02 PM1/16/22
On Jan 16, 2022 at 10:48:53 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<9UYEJ.155819$Fpb6....@fx12.ams1>:
Shocked. But for him to take credit for it if he knew the details: not at all.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 10:34:08 PM1/16/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>The proof (or at least strong evidence) is the posting style and focus, and the bizarre stories to try to explain why the "real" Gremlin is not posting.

We find your efforts to parrot ourselves Steve Carroll and Gremlin
to be very entertaining. Because someone with the severe reading
comprehension issues you suffer from is the last person who
should even be attempting to compare writing styles. You don't
even have a 4th graders reading level.

We've seen what you call proof and strong evidence. We know that
you do not have a firm grasp of their meanings.
Here's an example:

<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

The first post in the thread explains by examples what we wrote
about, snit.

We haven't written any bizarre stories about Gremlins absence -
but we aren't about to provide specifics for you and David to try
and abuse either. We aren't stupid snit. All either of you knows
is that he's working out of town on a large series of electrical
projects. Stuff you aren't even qualified to turn a screw on
snit. The warning stickers on the equipment are for you. Not us.
Not Gremlin.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 10:46:46 PM1/16/22
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>It is one reason I question how much of these viruses he takes credit for are his.

*All* of them are his. Source code to one was published in slam
ezine #4. As well as a codebreakers ezine and others.

>That might be a very specialized skill and he can -- or could -- do it...but it seems he would be able to show FAR more skill now than he does.
And I say that not because of my lack of respect for him: Carroll
shows a great deal of skill and I have even less respect for
him.

Hahahaha. Here comes the back pedaling. You were telling us just
yesterday that Carroll blows Gremlins coding skill away. Now that
you know more technical details about some of Gremlins work from
two decades ago not so much anymore huh? ROFL!
He's not the incompetent and illiterate fraud you tried to paint
him out as either, dumbshit. That's painfully (for you) obvious
now. We should thank David for this.

David's desire to blast Gremlin over his past has had a very
interesting side effect - it has completely blown away all of
your claims about him and his coding skills. Hands down. No
question. He never was as you described him for the purposes of
trying to fuck him over on search engine results. You only fucked
yourself in the long run. Again.

David Brooks

Jan 19, 2022, 6:23:37 PM1/19/22
My late friend from Sidmouth Software was always adamant that Dustin
attacked his work servers and destroyed all data. Steve did, of course,
have everything backed-up and was up and running again in less that 6 hours.

Mind you, the servers were not made by Apple! ;-)