The hatred of PS and it's "cellphone service like" sleaze

RichA

May 9, 2022, 4:25:57 AMMay 9
Cellphone service and TV channel packages are designed to grab as much while delivering as little as possible.

https://petapixel.com/how-much-is-photoshop/

David Taylor

May 9, 2022, 6:32:20 AMMay 9
On 09/05/2022 09:25, RichA wrote:
> Cellphone service and TV channel packages are designed to grab as much while delivering as little as possible.
>
> https://petapixel.com/how-much-is-photoshop/

As a software developer I would love to sell my software as a subscription
service, but as a customer I want to buy and own - no further payments.

So I don't have a relationship with PS, and find much simpler software meets my
limited needs. If someone wanted significantly more capability I would
recommend they consider Affinity Photo:

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/
--
Cheers,