A guy tried to show me 4K on an iPhone 13...

RichA

Sep 27, 2021, 6:33:45 PM9/27/21
Ok the screen looks good for its size, and the motion is very smooth, I'm sure it would look good on a large, large TV screen. But there is no point is trying to see that kind of resolution (or HD even) on 5 inch screen. If they offered a mode where you could (maybe they do now?) shoot 240fps at say 720P, strictly for phone or tablet playback, that would be interesting.

Whisky-dave

Sep 28, 2021, 9:14:04 AM9/28/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 23:33:45 UTC+1, RichA wrote:
> Ok the screen looks good for its size, and the motion is very smooth, I'm sure it would look good on a large, large TV screen. But there is no point is trying to see that kind of resolution (or HD even) on 5 inch screen. If they offered a mode where you could (maybe they do now?) shoot 240fps at say 720P, strictly for phone or tablet playback, that would be interesting.

True but it's closer to 6.1 inches rather than 5 inches and the 240 fps is at 1080p not 720p (iphone13) although you can select that if you want I assume.

Even my iPhone7 does 240fps at 720p and that was bought in 2016, and still my only iPhone.

and below was through double glazzed windows so not exactly a good example of what it can do as a 5 year old phone.

https://youtu.be/3oXZEu-YwQc