Re: Samsung caught faking it...again!

Andy Burnelli

Mar 15, 2023, 4:12:24 PM3/15/23
Alan Browne wrote:

>> 'The moon pictures from Samsung are fake. Samsung's marketing is
>> deceptive. It is adding detail where there is none (in this experiment,
>> it was intentionally removed).'
>
> I posted about this on a photo NG and neglected to post it here.
>
> Marques Brownlee did a short YT vid about it yesterday referring to the
> reddit post.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afpDuTb-P0

The difference between posting facts on an adult ng versus on the iPhone
newsgroups is nobody on the adult newsgroups will care to defend Samsung.

Only on child-like Apple ngs do they defend their chosen God to the death.

On the adult newsgroups, posters' egos aren't intertwined with MARKETING BS
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8L7t2tu0U&feature=youtu.be>
--
The Apple customer is indoctrinated to believe EVERYTHING Apple says
(even as there are few companies that brazenly lie more than Apple does).

Alan

Mar 15, 2023, 4:25:29 PM3/15/23
On 2023-03-15 13:12, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Alan Browne wrote:
>
>>> 'The moon pictures from Samsung are fake. Samsung's marketing is
>>> deceptive. It is adding detail where there is none (in this
>>> experiment, it was intentionally removed).'
>>
>> I posted about this on a photo NG and neglected to post it here.
>>
>> Marques Brownlee did a short YT vid about it yesterday referring to
>> the reddit post.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afpDuTb-P0
>
> The difference between posting facts on an adult ng versus on the iPhone
> newsgroups is nobody on the adult newsgroups will care to defend Samsung.
>
> Only on child-like Apple ngs do they defend their chosen God to the death.
>
> On the adult newsgroups, posters' egos aren't intertwined with MARKETING BS
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8L7t2tu0U&feature=youtu.be>

Only you will bring up Apple in a thread about Samsung's malfeasance.

:-)

MikeS

Mar 15, 2023, 5:13:57 PM3/15/23
On 15/03/2023 21:25, Alan wrote:
> Only you will bring up Apple

You whooshed that Alan Browne posted it to misc.phone.mobile.iphone, which
happens to be about an Apple product, so take up your problems with Alan.

Alan

Mar 15, 2023, 5:50:33 PM3/15/23
Dude... ...you're full of shit.

Alan Browne hasn't started a single thread about the yellow iPhone in
that group.

You GET that you can look this stuff up, right?

MikeS

Mar 15, 2023, 6:09:24 PM3/15/23
whoosh

From: Alan Browne <bitb...@blackhole.com>
Subject: Re: Samsung caught faking it...again!
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:12:07 -0400
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android

Take it up with him, not me.
We're done.

Alan Browne

Mar 15, 2023, 6:16:35 PM3/15/23
The first post in the thread was from Alan.
I replied that I posted something similar in a photo NG - nothing to do
with apple or Android.

I think you're a bit confused over who posted what and where (and
probably why). Congrats: you got when nailed. I think.

--
“Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present
danger to American democracy.”

Alan

Mar 15, 2023, 6:16:40 PM3/15/23
You complete ass.

There is literally nothing about yellow iPhones in that post or in the
video to which it is linked.

Are you stupid?

geoff

Mar 15, 2023, 7:27:11 PM3/15/23
No , I would too.

geoff

Chris Schram

Mar 15, 2023, 7:59:20 PM3/15/23
On 2023-03-15, Alan Browne <bitb...@blackhole.com> wrote:
> I replied that I posted something similar in a photo NG - nothing to do
> with apple or Android.

It's a rather pretty mockery of the iPhone owner - that video about yellow.

Alan

Mar 15, 2023, 8:41:43 PM3/15/23
No... ...it's a commercial; a piece of media intended to make more sales
of a consumer product.

Chris Schram

Mar 16, 2023, 2:49:02 AM3/16/23
The Troll-Hole has started spoofing my name and email address again.
Please don't fall for this shit.

--
chri...@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

Alan Browne

Mar 16, 2023, 10:37:27 AM3/16/23
You're generalizing that this campaign is aimed at all iPhone users.

It isn't. It's aimed at those for which such will appeal.

Thus, I will hang onto my iPhone 11. Good for 2 or 3 more years.
At least.

Alan Browne

Mar 16, 2023, 10:38:55 AM3/16/23
On 2023-03-16 02:48, Chris Schram wrote:
> On 2023-03-15, Chris Schram <chri...@me.com> wrote:
>> On 2023-03-15, Alan Browne <bitb...@blackhole.com> wrote:
>>> I replied that I posted something similar in a photo NG - nothing to do
>>> with apple or Android.
>>
>> It's a rather pretty mockery of the iPhone owner - that video about yellow.
>
> The Troll-Hole has started spoofing my name and email address again.
> Please don't fall for this shit.

Regrettably I don't do forensics before replying.

nospam

Mar 16, 2023, 11:30:42 AM3/16/23
In article <ZRFQL.118321$5jd8....@fx05.iad>, Alan Browne
<bitb...@blackhole.com> wrote:

> On 2023-03-16 02:48, Chris Schram wrote:
> > On 2023-03-15, Chris Schram <chri...@me.com> wrote:
> >> It's a rather pretty mockery of the iPhone owner - that video about yellow.
> >
> > The Troll-Hole has started spoofing my name and email address again.
> > Please don't fall for this shit.
>
> Regrettably I don't do forensics before replying.

none is needed. the trolling style is unmistakeable.

he also spoofs several other people who are regulars in other groups
and it's quite obvious too.

Jolly Roger

Mar 16, 2023, 12:40:34 PM3/16/23
Interesting how some of those people don't even complain about it. : )

JR

Alan Browne

Mar 16, 2023, 1:09:19 PM3/16/23
Colour me de-tuned.

nospam

Mar 16, 2023, 3:44:24 PM3/16/23
In article <k7gv3q...@mid.individual.net>, Jolly Roger
<jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> > he also spoofs several other people who are regulars in other groups
> > and it's quite obvious too.
>
> Interesting how some of those people don't even complain about it. : )

they are likely unaware, because he deliberately targets groups in
which they aren't regulars so they don't see it.

Jolly Roger

Mar 16, 2023, 5:02:34 PM3/16/23
On 2023-03-16, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
That's extremely trashy behavior, but it doesn't surprise me one bit
coming from Arlen.