OT - Share two minutes of joy!

David Brooks

Dec 4, 2021, 4:55:56 PM12/4/21
Hi

It's so very hard to believe that this beautiful young woman is deaf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VybO4fOdDvU

Enjoy! :-)

LegionX

Dec 14, 2021, 11:38:18 PM12/14/21
David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> Wrote in message:

>It's so very hard to believe

Why are you spamming this newsgroup? Are you trying to get the
flood bot to come and attempt to trash this newsgroup as
well?

Man oh man do you have problems.

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

David Brooks

Dec 15, 2021, 6:23:57 AM12/15/21
On 15/12/2021 04:38, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> Wrote in message:
>
>> It's so very hard to believe
>
> Why are you spamming this newsgroup? Are you trying to get the
> flood bot to come and attempt to trash this newsgroup as
> well?
>
> Man oh man do you have problems.

Did you watch Rose?

She's now in the final! :-D

There's a good chance that she will be the winner of Strictly 2021.

--
David

LegionX

Dec 16, 2021, 12:15:37 AM12/16/21
David Brooks <David...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Did you watch Rose?

No. We didn't. We are clueless concerning this person. We asked
you why you were spamming here? We also asked if you were trying
to convince the owner of the floodbot to setup shop here. We
suspect you may do this because some regulars here realized what
you are and haven't extended you a hand in friendship as a
result.

You seem to be getting the cold shoulder and we know how pissed
you get when that happens.

You're being evasive about our bot question - going by your
history here - your evasion is because you are trying to bring
the bots attention to this newsgroup. Would you like for us to
also try? We don't care about this newsgroup or those who make
use of it. And the bot can only annoy those unable to use a
filter. It's a sad little bot.

>She's now in the final!

Umm. Yay! Or something. We don't know a thing about her, David.

>There's a good chance that she will be the winner of Strictly 2021.

Again:
Umm. Yay! Or something. We don't know a thing about her, David..

HTH!

David Brooks

Dec 16, 2021, 6:06:04 AM12/16/21
On 16/12/2021 05:15, LegionX wrote:
[.... We don't know a thing about her, David..

Read the opening post.

LegionX

Dec 17, 2021, 12:49:39 AM12/17/21
David Brooks <David...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Read the opening post.

Why are you evading our legitimate questions David? It's a simple
good faith conversation we are trying to have with you
here.

David Brooks

Dec 17, 2021, 2:43:34 PM12/17/21
On 17/12/2021 05:49, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <David...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Read the opening post.
>
> Why are you evading our legitimate questions David? It's a simple
> good faith conversation we are trying to have with you
> here.

Have you watched the video clip?

LegionX

Dec 18, 2021, 10:02:24 PM12/18/21
David Brooks <David...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Have you watched the video clip?

Have we made a mistake by assuming that you understood how a
conversation works?

We have noticed a personality quirk of yours David. When someone
writes something to/about you or asks legitimate direct questions
of you - you instantly become evasive - in the same general
manner as you've already shown in this thread.

In ACW you repeatedly claim that you tell the truth and are only
interested in the truth. Your actions do not match the claims you
make.

LegionX

Jan 1, 2022, 1:13:25 AM1/1/22

David Brooks

Jan 1, 2022, 5:21:52 AM1/1/22
On 01/01/2022 06:13, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <David...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Have you watched the video clip?
>
> Did you ever intend to have a normal adult conversation with us?
> We ask because you haven't responded on your own thread in Some
> time now. Have you abandoned it?

*The thread is complete*.

Rose won the comprtition. :-)

Great joy to start your new year --->