Something for those not sick of Morro Bay

Savageduck

Dec 20, 2021, 9:51:42 PM12/20/21
Yet another DJI Air 2S drone flight around Morro Bay California.
Not too cold this time.

<https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-RSwTFdT/0/aeb05244/1920/December%2020%20Morro%20Bay%20a-1920.mp4>

--
Regards,
Savageduck

geoff

Dec 20, 2021, 10:22:40 PM12/20/21
On 21/12/2021 3:51 pm, Savageduck wrote:
> Yet another DJI Air 2S drone flight around Morro Bay California.
> Not too cold this time.
>
> <https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-RSwTFdT/0/aeb05244/1920/December%2020%20Morro%20Bay%20a-1920.mp4>

Is there a Morro Bay Naturist Club ?

geoff

Magani

Dec 21, 2021, 6:28:45 PM12/21/21
Very calming, Mr Duck. I never picked Morro Bay as the HQ for a drug smuggling cartel with a high speed patrol boat. (1:05 and 7:50).

Merry Christmas to all,
Magani

Savageduck

Dec 21, 2021, 7:42:44 PM12/21/21
On Dec 21, 2021, Magani wrote
(in article<51ffbcc0-9121-4add...@googlegroups.com>):

> Very calming, Mr Duck. I never picked Morro Bay as the HQ for a drug smuggling cartel with a high speed patrol boat. (1:05 and 7:50).

Hide in plain sight right next to the US Coast Guard. The DEA would never suspect.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

RichA

Dec 25, 2021, 2:43:19 AM12/25/21

Savageduck

Dec 25, 2021, 6:27:46 PM12/25/21
On Dec 24, 2021, RichA wrote
(in article<f0eea144-d3b5-44c9...@googlegroups.com>):
Yup! There are sharks in the Pacific ocean.That attack took place in the area where you see the surfers in my video.

Sometimes there is a clash between man & shark when an intruding human (especially in a wet suit) is mistaken for bait, or prey. There have been other non-fatal shark attacks in Morro Bay with the last fatal attack in San Luis Obispo County being further South at Avila Beach in 2003.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

RichA

Dec 25, 2021, 10:09:21 PM12/25/21
I applaud those with the guts to go into the water in black wetsuits, where sharks often play ball with the local seals. The seal being the ball...

geoff

Dec 27, 2021, 7:43:13 PM12/27/21
On 21/12/2021 3:51 pm, Savageduck wrote:
> Yet another DJI Air 2S drone flight around Morro Bay California.
> Not too cold this time.
>
> <https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-RSwTFdT/0/aeb05244/1920/December%2020%20Morro%20Bay%20a-1920.mp4>

I see there is a surfer who is more than a little sick of Morro Bay just
recently ;- (

geoff

Savageduck

Dec 27, 2021, 8:04:12 PM12/27/21
Yup!
A shark can turn you off water sport, and there are a fair number of
those in the pacific ocean.
--
Regards,
Savageduck