Enviro-KOOKs go after Canon

RichA

Feb 15, 2023, 5:03:22 PM2/15/23
https://petapixel.com/2023/02/14/photo-contest-pressures-canon-to-stop-spreading-climate-misinformation/

Same hypocrites who fly on private jets to "environmental conferences."

Alan Browne

Feb 16, 2023, 12:52:51 PM2/16/23
On 2023-02-15 17:03, RichA wrote:
> https://petapixel.com/2023/02/14/photo-contest-pressures-canon-to-stop-spreading-climate-misinformation/
>
> Same hypocrites who fly on private jets to "environmental conferences."

Cute. Wrong or at least grossly exaggerated, but typically cute of RichA

--
“Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present
danger to American democracy.”

Bill W

Feb 16, 2023, 1:40:16 PM2/16/23
On Feb 16, 2023, Alan Browne wrote
(in article <M3uHL.902554$iS99....@fx16.iad>):

> On 2023-02-15 17:03, RichA wrote:
> > https://petapixel.com/2023/02/14/photo-contest-pressures-canon-to-stop-sprea
> > ding-climate-misinformation/
> >
> > Same hypocrites who fly on private jets to "environmental conferences."
>
> Cute. Wrong or at least grossly exaggerated, but typically cute of RichA

Does anyone have free rent in your head? Anyone?...

Alan Browne

Feb 16, 2023, 2:56:17 PM2/16/23
About 20 years ago I could have given you quite the list, now when it
occurs it is short and short lived.

Perspective and experience does that.

RichA

Feb 18, 2023, 11:12:24 AM2/18/23
Last COP meeting, there were over 400 private jets, including the one this hypocritical a---hole uses:

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/02/leo-dicaprio-takes-jet-round-trip-to-nyc-to-party-in-miami/

Leave Canon the f---- alone, you enviro-morons.

Alan Browne

Feb 18, 2023, 12:13:54 PM2/18/23