Drone videos posted by Savageduck

David Brooks

Sep 10, 2022, 7:53:55 AM9/10/22
Does anyone reading here have any difficulty in playing any of the
interesting videos captured with a drone flown by Savageduck?

I'd be most grateful for some feedback.

Thanks.

Incubus

Sep 12, 2022, 1:12:26 PM9/12/22
They're off-topic. This is a photography group, not a video group.

HunterBD

Sep 12, 2022, 3:00:56 PM9/12/22
To me a video is simply lots of photographs stitched together to make
them far more interesting. :-D

danny burstein

Sep 12, 2022, 5:15:45 PM9/12/22
Hey, if the Feds can claim someone has thousands of child porn images
because they've got a video clip...

dan...@panix.com

David Brooks

Sep 29, 2022, 7:47:40 AM9/29/22
On 12/09/2022 18:12, Incubus wrote:
Did you actually play/watch any of the rather special videos, which were
made with the help of a drone?

Incubus

Sep 29, 2022, 11:51:26 AM9/29/22
No. They are off-topic. Do you open links to political websites that
people might post here?

David Brooks

Sep 29, 2022, 3:15:28 PM9/29/22
On 29/09/2022 16:51, Incubus wrote:
> On 2022-09-29, David Brooks <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> They're off-topic. This is a photography group, not a video group.
>>
>> Did you actually play/watch any of the rather special videos, which were
>> made with the help of a drone?
>
> No. They are off-topic.

<shrug> What does it matter? There's hardly anyone posting here nowadays.

> Do you open links to political websites that
> people might post here?

Sometimes I do - as the mood takes me. :-)

May I suggest that you DO watch one or more of Savageduck's
presentations? I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

--
Kind regards,
David