Reseller conundrum! (was - Headline News!)

David Brooks

Aug 21, 2022, 5:18:29 AM8/21/22
On 21/08/2022 07:05, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
> Am 21.08.22 um 00:03 schrieb David Brooks:
>> Which, if any, anti-virus software do YOU recommend for use on an Apple
>> computer?
>
> None.

Do you consider the claims made here to be 'snake oil'?

https://www.clamxav.com

One of the biggest puzzles for me is HOW one can be, or become, a
"Reseller" of the product as mentioned here:-

https://www.clamxav.com/reseller/

I really would like some help with this!

Can _anyone_ explain? Please?

--
Kind regards,
David

Kelly Phillips

Aug 21, 2022, 3:27:23 PM8/21/22
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:18:22 +0100, David Brooks <Da...@invalid.address>
wrote:

>One of the biggest puzzles for me is HOW one can be, or become, a
>"Reseller" of the product as mentioned here:-
>
>https://www.clamxav.com/reseller/
>
>I really would like some help with this!
>
>Can _anyone_ explain? Please?

You've been asking that exact question repeatedly over the past 5+
years. I can only conclude that you either didn't like the answers
you've already been given, or you've simply forgot that you've already
asked. My guess is that it's the latter. Can you confirm?

David Brooks

Aug 21, 2022, 3:35:12 PM8/21/22
I confirm that I have receieved NO satisfactory answer to my question.

Kelly Phillips

Aug 21, 2022, 6:38:05 PM8/21/22
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 20:35:04 +0100, David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
OK, that's progress. You've received multiple answers to your question,
with each of them directly answering what you've asked, so it's obvious
that you're looking for something specific that you think you haven't
been getting. Why not spell out what you would consider to be a
'satisfactory' answer? Alternatively, rephrase your question since it's
apparently not garnering the responses that you'd like to see.

Joerg Lorenz

Aug 22, 2022, 12:40:48 AM8/22/22
Am 21.08.22 um 21:35 schrieb David Brooks:
Adjust your expectations.

I said no and that means no. What is unclear or requires further
explanation?

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2022, 3:22:16 AM8/22/22
You appear to be confused, Joerg.

I certainly do not recollect you answering my query.

If you DID happen to want to sell the ClamXav product, *HOW* could you
become an approved 'Reseller'?

TIA

--
David

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2022, 4:12:26 AM8/22/22

Whisky-dave

Aug 22, 2022, 8:24:07 AM8/22/22
On Sunday, 21 August 2022 at 10:18:29 UTC+1, David Brooks wrote:
> On 21/08/2022 07:05, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
> > Am 21.08.22 um 00:03 schrieb David Brooks:
> >> Which, if any, anti-virus software do YOU recommend for use on an Apple
> >> computer?
> >
> > None.
>
> Do you consider the claims made here to be 'snake oil'?

And what's wrong with snake oil if I had a snake that squeaked I'd buy some snake oil.

nospam

Aug 22, 2022, 8:33:38 AM8/22/22
In article <bdeb6cf2-0eb3-48b3...@googlegroups.com>,
Whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And what's wrong with snake oil if I had a snake that squeaked I'd buy some snake oil.

everyone knows that snakes use dry lubricants.

Kelly Phillips

Aug 22, 2022, 12:49:06 PM8/22/22
On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:12:19 +0100, David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Tell me, can YOU read here?

Umm, I'm responding to you, so of course I can read here.

David Brooks

Aug 22, 2022, 3:41:23 PM8/22/22

Kelly Phillips

Aug 22, 2022, 7:13:34 PM8/22/22
On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:41:16 +0100, David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On 22/08/2022 17:49, Kelly Phillips wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:12:19 +0100, David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Tell me, can YOU read here?
>>
>> Umm, I'm responding to you, so of course I can read here.
>
>Different linky:-

I don't know what that means but you've always had trouble with basic
conversations.