How horrible are your lenses? Fine out.

RichA

Jan 6, 2023, 8:59:22 PM1/6/23

Alan Browne

Jan 7, 2023, 2:02:52 PM1/7/23
On 2023-01-06 20:59, RichA wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzQ4y_qwrM

I had always wanted to buy a cat but when I seriously began to shop for
one a little voice would tell me to spend my money elsewhere.

The donut circles are the worse part and only occasionally accentuate or
complement a photo well.

I did have a very good 300mm f/2.8 for a while that was crisp and fast.
With a 1.4x it was still very good. So no need for the cat. Sold the
set well too. (300 + 1.4 + 2.0).

--
“Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present
danger to American democracy.”

RichA

Jan 9, 2023, 1:42:50 AM1/9/23
There have only been a handful of good mirror lenses, from what I've seen. The Questar 700, the Tamron 350 f/5.6, Zeiss Mirrotar, Some mirror telescopes are ok, but have too long a focal length to use as telephotos.