Re: David Brooks

WM338

Jun 11, 2020, 12:21:50 PM6/11/20
Over the past few months I've noticed this thread concerning the subject and my comment is:
Don't you folks have something better to do than waste countless hours on this guy? Either take legal action or just ignore him.
Get.A.Life.

Savageduck

Jun 11, 2020, 12:44:02 PM6/11/20
On Jun 11, 2020, WM338 wrote
(in article<_PudnTf49fSLx3_D...@giganews.com>):

> Over the past few months I've noticed this thread concerning the subject and my comment is:
> Don't you folks have something better to do than waste countless hours on this guy? Either take legal action or just ignore him.
> Get.A.Life.

I kill-file/filter David brooks, and his many nym variations. My filters also include killing cross posts to *alt.computer.workshop* which he has hijacked, and adds to legitimate threads he feels like hijacking. That alone adds to the noise pollution in NGs where his garbage is OT. I also kill any responses to threads which originate from him.

A set of well thought out filters will give you a relatively noise free Usenet experience. Most good Usenet clients have a filter/kill-file feature, use them.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

David_B

Jun 11, 2020, 4:07:14 PM6/11/20
Legal action? For what?

Where have YOU just sprung from WM338

Have you paid the licence fee to post in this group?

--
David
https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

David Brooks

Sep 10, 2022, 5:03:30 AM9/10/22
On 11/06/2020 17:43, Savageduck wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2020, WM338 wrote
> (in article<_PudnTf49fSLx3_D...@giganews.com>):
>
>> Over the past few months I've noticed this thread concerning the subject and my comment is:
>> Don't you folks have something better to do than waste countless hours on this guy? Either take legal action or just ignore him.
>> Get.A.Life.
>
> I kill-file/filter David brooks, and his many nym variations. My filters also include killing cross posts to *alt.computer.workshop* which he has hijacked, and adds to legitimate threads he feels like hijacking. That alone adds to the noise pollution in NGs where his garbage is OT. I also kill any responses to threads which originate from him.

*WHY* do you do so, Leonard?

Do tell!

--
David