Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit

Whisky-dave

Oct 4, 2021, 8:04:03 AM10/4/21

I got an email from my photo 'supplier' trying to tempt me to pre-order the above, they failed but has anyone been tempted on this NG.

Thought not.

Oh well back to arguing about Apple, politics and brexit for me then ;-)

Ken Hart

Oct 5, 2021, 7:58:35 PM10/5/21
I'm waiting for the Kiev Arsenal Works to come out with their copy of it.

(Yes, I know the Kiev Arsenal Works closed in 2009, after 245 years of
operation. Not all of those years were manufacturing Kiev cameras).

--
Ken Hart
kwh...@centurylink.net

RichA

Oct 7, 2021, 11:46:51 PM10/7/21
The only people who buy Russian cameras like cameras that break down.