Cartoonify

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Apr 12, 2022, 10:22:43 PM4/12/22
Is there a good SIMPLE cartoonify windows program you'd recommend?

My needs are that it should be very SIMPLE (not photoshop powerful).
Just stretching to make funny looking pictures of people portraits.

gtr

Apr 13, 2022, 11:48:16 AM4/13/22
I can't speak to any of the software you have requested as my head is
firmly in an Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom workflow which uses the Liquify
tool to do what you are asking. The other software I recommend is
Affinity Photo, and Pixelmator which go about things in much the same way.

So...
<https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/liquify-filter.html>

<https://phlearn.com/tutorial/phan-week-use-liquify-tool-photoshop/>

<https://www.colorexpertsbd.com/blog/photoshop-liquify-for-body-slimming-
product-photo-straightening-and-reshaping>

...and then there is also this online effort:
<https://ipiccy.com/ft/online-photo-face-slimming>

FromTheRafters

Apr 13, 2022, 12:10:31 PM4/13/22
J. P. Gilliver (John) used his or her keyboard to write :

> Is there a good SIMPLE cartoonify windows program you'd recommend?
>
> My needs are that it should be very SIMPLE (not photoshop powerful).
> Just stretching to make funny looking pictures of people portraits.

Maybe one of these?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vsin.t16_funny_photo
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vicman.toonmeapp
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=to.pho.visagelab

Tony Cooper

Apr 13, 2022, 2:23:54 PM4/13/22
The poster has not stated that he/she has Photoshop, but if so:

There are a plethora of Actions that can be downloaded and used in
Photoshop to "cartoonify" a photo.

Some have a minimal cost:

https://graphicriver.net/photoshop+action+cartoon-in-graphics?gclid=

and some are free:

https://fixthephoto.com/photoshop-cartoon-action

An Action is far easier for the inexperienced Photoshop user to work
with than Liquify.

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando Florida

I read and post to this group as a form of entertainment.