To Download Facebook App

Nacho Giannini

Jan 25, 2024, 6:05:00 PMJan 25
A "face book" is a student directory featuring photos and personal information.[16] In 2003, Harvard had only a paper version[18] along with private online directories.[15][19] Zuckerberg told The Harvard Crimson, "Everyone's been talking a lot about a universal face book within Harvard. ... I think it's kind of silly that it would take the University a couple of years to get around to it. I can do it better than they can, and I can do it in a week."[19] In January 2004, Zuckerberg coded a new website, known as "TheFacebook", inspired by a Crimson editorial about Facemash, stating, "It is clear that the technology needed to create a centralized Website is readily available ... the benefits are many." Zuckerberg met with Harvard student Eduardo Saverin, and each of them agreed to invest $1,000 ($1,549 in 2022 dollars[20]) in the site.[21] On February 4, 2004, Zuckerberg launched "TheFacebook", originally located at thefacebook.com.[22]

On December 31, 2021, the restricted committee of the CNIL fined the company FACEBOOK IRELAND LIMITED 60 million euros because the users of the social network facebook.com residing in France can't refuse cookies as easily as to accept them.

to download facebook app

Download File https://t.co/NeQfLVkIpx

f5d0e4f075