Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Durst lens boards

708 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

winddancing

ongelezen,
18 mrt 2001, 22:33:5418-03-2001
aan
Is there a site that lists all the many various configurations of diameter,
thickness, bevel and double bevel edges, recessed various depths -let
along the aperture size and thread? Jobo -where are you? Any Italians out
there -do the "names" mean anything? It would be neat if one could just
hold up a lens board to the screen for identification. (I know that -but
there must be a work-a-round for your objections.)

Willem Falhaber

ongelezen,
19 mrt 2001, 04:14:1619-03-2001
aan
Maybe here:

http://www.durst.it/

winddancing schreef:

--

Vriendelijke groeten/kind regards,

Willem Falhaber
Rotterdam, Holland
=====================
email to: fa...@wanadoo.nl
photogallery: http://home.wanadoo.nl/falh
=====================

KHOwen

ongelezen,
19 mrt 2001, 19:14:3519-03-2001
aan
>Subject: Durst lens boards
>From: "winddancing" windd...@olympus.net
>Date: 3/18/01 10:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
I work for JOBO USA, so please consider my comments accordingly.

So far as I know there is NO place, and no document which lists all the
information you want regarding lens panels.

Most of the lens panels have their name molded or engraved into them, so that
helps a little.

I can give you the current range of lens panels which we stock.

All of the current lens panels are approximately 80 mm (3-1/8") in outer
diameter. Some are metal and some are plastic. Both can be used
interchangeably. Recommended focal lengths can change somewhat from one
enlarger to another due to the available length of bellows, but in general the
numbers given below will be true.

Siriopla 39 = plastic, relatively flat w/ 39mm threaded lens mount, usually
used with 50-90mm lenses (essentially the same thing in metal is Lapla 39)

Siriotub 39 = plastic, recessed lens panel (recessed about 15mm), w/ 39mm
threaded lens mount, for short lenses usually 35-50mm (same thing in metal is
Setopla 2839)

Vegatub 39 = plastic, w/ 39mm threaded lens mount, extended lens panel (40mm
extension) generally used for 100-105mm lenses. Includes a red filter on an
extension arm so the filter can swing under the mounted lens. (Normal red
filters would not be able to fit in front of the lens with their short mounting
shafts.)

Flaring = plastic lens mount adapter to fit 25mm threaded lenses into 39mm
threaded lens panels.

Neriotub = plastic recessed lens panel (approximately 40mm recessed) w/ 39mm
threaded lens mount, for use with 28-35mm enlarging lenses. Metal equivalent
is Seipla.

Lapla 39, Lapla 42 Lapla 50 = metal, flat lens panel threaded as indicated by
the number. Generally used with 80-150mm lenses. Plastic equivalent is
Siriopla 39.

Setopla 2839 = metal, recessed (approx. 17mm) lens panel, w/ 39mm threaded lens
mount, generally used with 35-50mm lenses. Plastic equivalent is Siriotub 39.

Seipla 7539 = metal recesses (approx. 33mm) lens panel, w/ 39mm threaded lens
mount, generally used with 28mm enlarging lenses. Plastic equivalent is
Neriotub.

Femotub = metal extension tubes for use with any of the above lens panels, to
extend the bellows for closer focusing, when making reductions. It attaches to
the lens stage of the enlarger, and then you attach the lens panel to the
Femotub.

Roding 50 = metal extended lens panel for use with 135 - 150mm lenses with 50mm
lens thread.

I hope this helps. I think I'll have to convert into an FAQ for our web site.

Ken -- Jobo USA
sa...@jobo-usa.com
Jobo web site: http://www.jobo-usa.com

Gordon Robinson

ongelezen,
21 mrt 2001, 21:14:2721-03-2001
aan
I have been searching for a lensboard for a Durst L138 to mount a
Rodagon 210mm lens on that needs a 58mmm threaded hole. Is there such a
thing out there?

Thanks
Gord

KHOwen

ongelezen,
22 mrt 2001, 22:13:4722-03-2001
aan
>Subject: Re: Durst lens boards
>From: Gordon Robinson grobi...@home.com
>Date: 3/21/01 9:14 PM Eastern Standard Time

>I have been searching for a lensboard for a Durst L138 to mount a
>Rodagon 210mm lens on that needs a 58mmm threaded hole. Is there such a
>thing out there?
>
>Thanks
>Gord

I work for JOBO Fototechnic, the USA distributor for DURST enlargers up to
4x5", so please consider my comments accordingly.

Officially I know of no lens panels fitted for enlarging lens mounts bigger
than 50mm. Both the Lapla 50 and Roding lens panels have 50mm threads. Today,
anything larger is considered a custom size.

RWatson767

ongelezen,
23 mrt 2001, 01:26:0923-03-2001
aan
Gord
>Durst lens boards

I deal in lens boards and have a bunch of them. The largest lens hole is
43mm. I am sure there are others. Often overlooked but the outer diameter is
important also. This diameter can vary among even the same model enlarger. You
may have to go custom or have one of your bored.
Bob AZ

Michael Briggs

ongelezen,
24 mrt 2001, 14:34:5924-03-2001
aan
Gordon Robinson wrote:

> I have been searching for a lensboard for a Durst L138 to mount a
> Rodagon 210mm lens on that needs a 58mmm threaded hole. Is there such a
> thing out there?

You will almost certainly have to have it custom machined. Take the
lens and a sample lensboard (for exterior dimensions) to a machinist, or
mail to S. K. Grimes. You could either have a new lensboard made from
scratch, or have one with a 50 mm thread bored out and rethreaded. When
I had this done the cost was reasonable--more than an off-the-shelf
lensboard, but not excessively so.

--Michael

0 nieuwe berichten