FA: Saunders/LPL D6700 Dichroic 6x7 Enlarger

Christopher Battles

Mar 18, 2003, 9:03:33 PM3/18/03
For auction is a Saunders/LPL medium format enlarger in perfect working order.  The auction includes :

Saunders/LPL D6700 Dichroic Enlarger

Instructions for use

Schneider Componar-C f2.8/50 lens

35mm negative carrier

Time-o-lite GR-72 timer

Watson Model-100 35mm bulk film loader

Paterson Super System 4 film developing tank

all equipment is in perfect working order and ready to go.  This enlarger was purchased in 1990 and used for a few months and then put in storage.  I have cleaned and tested it and find it in the same working condition as when it was new.

Auction starts at $99 with NO RESERVE or Buy It Now at $399.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2918417931

Special Offer: FREE SHIPPING with BUY IT NOW for usenet members only.  Just tell me you saw it on the newsgroups.  Offer only valid if item purchased with Buy It Now, regular shipping charges apply if item sells at auction.

Tony Spadaro

Mar 22, 2003, 5:13:42 PM3/22/03
Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.