I need to kill a dog

Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

Grasshopper

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
In article <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>,
Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:
!The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
!not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
!killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
!purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
!found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
!won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
!dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?
!

take the dog to the animal shelter. tell your wife it was hit by a car.
stop trolling in newsgroups. get a life.

--
-D- '94 RF900RR (rrrred!!) DoD#909 ....o&o>
http://www.access.digex.net/~dipaula/

Jeffrey D. Angus

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
"Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife.

Ground glass and hamburger. "Doggie Death Balls".
Give it a plug of chewing tobacco.
And a bowl of Antifreeze to wash it down with.

Or just give it a whole chicken. (It's already shown a propensity for
chickens. Make sure it eats the bird. Chicken bones are a tad rough on
the digestive tract.

Feltch.

--
Amateur: WA6FWI@WA6FWI.#SOCA.CA.USA.NA | "It is difficult to imagine our
Internet: jan...@skyld.grendel.com | universe run by a single omni-

Michelle Cornelius

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
In article <4ep07l$9...@taco.cc.ncsu.edu>, rajo...@eos.ncsu.edu (Robert
Alexander Joneth) wrote:

> In article <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>, "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes

Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

> >The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The

> >bitch (the dog, not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders
> >Fields (i.e. full of trenches), killed some trees, murdered my chickens,
> >etc! Once I left the yard gate open on purpose and the bitch (again,
> >the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police found her! I
> >need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog) won't

> >suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill

> >dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any
> >ideas?
>

> I recommend three pounds of hamburger mixed with one bottle of
> extra strength Tylenol, as this is a lethal poison to dogs. The
> bowl of anti-freeze was a good suggestion too. The chocolate
> probably wouldn't cut it, as dogs tend to purge themselves before
> any permanent harm can be done. My dog, a 80 pound bulemic black
> Lab, once ate a half-pack of Oreos, and deposited the whole thing
> on our dining room carpet. It looked like a wet black meteorite
> resting in melted cookies and cream ice cream. The smell has
> put me off Oreos forever.
>
> Alex

I know, why don't all of you trolls under this bridge put your faces into
the water you're standing in and take a deep breath? Find a "sicko" group
to flounder around in. Get a life and get some important opinions. MC

Ken W.

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni wrote:

> The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
> not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
> killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
> purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
> found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
> won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
> dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

I think your wife should get rid of you.
Whenever you dream your holding the key.
It opens the door to let you be free.-Dio

Rogue2

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
In <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com> pomp...@olivia.vt.com writes:

> The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
> not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
> killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
> purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
> found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
> won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
> dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

Oooh! Oooh! I have an idea. How about quit trying to troll here,
because most people on this group are much to smart for that?

Doesn't sound to me like the dog has a problem...sounds like
the owners have the problem. How about working on *training* the
dog.

-Rogue2

Peter J. Lima

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96

>In article <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>,
>Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:
>!The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
>!not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
>!killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
>!purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
>!found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
>!won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>!dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?
>!

Look asshole, if you don't have enough control over your own bitch (the wife,
not the other dog) to be able to tell her to GET RID of the freakin' dog, then
you must be a ball-less wonder already. Tell the bitch (the wife again) to
get rid of that dog or else! Be a fuckin' man! (I wonder if the great dane
might be givin' wifey something she's supposed to be gettin' from YOU. That
might explain her great affection for poochy-boy. . .ya ever seen the DICK on
one of them hounds? It's an awe-inspiring sight believe you me. . .it'd
explain your jealousy too.)

pjl

George Kirkaldie / Jean Chellew

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
Jeffrey D. Angus (jan...@netcom.com) wrote:
: "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

: >The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife.

: Ground glass and hamburger. "Doggie Death Balls".

: Give it a plug of chewing tobacco.
: And a bowl of Antifreeze to wash it down with.

: Or just give it a whole chicken. (It's already shown a propensity for
: chickens. Make sure it eats the bird. Chicken bones are a tad rough on
: the digestive tract.

: Feltch.

HOW DARE YOU !!!! YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHITE!!! I WILL GIVE YOU GROUND
GLASS AND HAMBURGER, ETC... TO EAT!!!!!

vikki

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
to ssap...@rex.lib.uci.edu
How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips to
our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today. I
didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?

Vikki

Valaria Vorlop

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
In article <311029...@cris.com>, Ken...@cris.com (Ken W.) writes:

> Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni wrote:
>
>+ The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch
>+ (the
>+ dog, not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of
>+ trenches), killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left
>+ the
>+ yard gate open on purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife)
>+ left!
>+ But the zoophiliac police found her! I need to kill it in a manner that
>+ the
>+ bitch (my wife, not the dog) won't suspect or my balls are history.
>+ Someone
>+ told me that chocolate will kill dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready
>+ get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

> I think your wife should get rid of you.

Don't tell him, but there is a posting from his wife in
usenet.support.married.cretin.homicide in which she asks for the best way
to kill Pomponio. I guess she'll be able to put one of those trenches to
good use soon.

Robert Pothier

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
wrote:

>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch
(the dog, !not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full
of trenches), killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left
the yard gate open on purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife)
left! But the zoophiliac police found her! I need to kill it in a manner
that the bitch (my wife, not the dog) won't suspect or my balls are
history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill dogs. Is this true? If
so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

Yeah.
Take a jar of Teddy peanut butter and a knife.
With the knife, carve a hole into the center of the peanut butter. Insert
your dick into the hole, and slosh it up and down. Be sure to get plenty
of peanut butter all over your prick.
Then show your measly, pathetic, peanut butter covered dick to the Great
Dane. Let the dog go to town.
I hope she rips your needle-thin dick off at the stump and eats it whole,
you piece of shit.

Oh, and you'd need a hell of a lot more chocolate to even *faze* a Great
Dane.

---------------------++---------------------------------
Robert Pothier ....I do not speak for my
Andover, MA employer.
---------------------++---------------------------------
"The most essential gift for a good writer is
a built-in, shock-proof, shit detector."
- Ernest Hemingway, 1958

Sakura

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
In article <smmc-31019...@ip21-029.phx.primenet.com>,
Michelle Cornelius <sm...@primenet.com> wrote:

[Stuff about termination of canines removed]

>I know, why don't all of you trolls under this bridge put your faces into
>the water you're standing in and take a deep breath? Find a "sicko" group
>to flounder around in. Get a life and get some important opinions. MC

[looks up, checks newsgroups line]

Hmm. I'll have to assume you're reading rec.pets. If you had bothered to
check the Newsgroups: line, you might have seen this:

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are those groups 'sicko' enough for you?

Jeff
Of course, if you're reading this in alt.tasteless, I don't _want_ to know
what your definition of a 'sicko' group is...
--

Jeff Johnston
je...@io.com

Message has been deleted

Robert Alexander Joneth

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96

In article <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>, "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The
>bitch (the dog, not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders
>Fields (i.e. full of trenches), killed some trees, murdered my chickens,
>etc! Once I left the yard gate open on purpose and the bitch (again,
>the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police found her! I
>need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog) won't
>suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any
>ideas?

bokrug

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
A 22 caliber long rifle is about $.15 for a shell. Email me and I will
send you one if you need.

KCN (solid cyanide) is commercially available in most states and mixes well with food.

If you want to take your time, most heavy (as in >molecular weight than
lead) metals build up toxic levels in a short time. Many paints are lead
based so powdered lead and a couple of weeks works just great.

There are a number of substances that are lethal when introduced to most
mammels orally but not through the blood (insinously sp.) and vice versa.
For instance concentrated garlic juices are one such substance. Books on
herbology or western witchcraft will reveal such plants. I think
Socrates favored Hemlock.

Lastly, a big stick is cheap and effective. Did you say that was a BIG dog?
That element of danger and all?

Unhallowed Blessings,

Bokrug

anne marie achico

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
Killing the dog would be a waste.
Some SE Asian cultures eat them.
Try this:
Tie the dog up and starve it for a couple days until it has
expelled all its food.
Then feed it nothing but steamed rice and water.
When it's all done, cut open its stomach and eat the rice.
Fermented Rice!
This is a real practice. I won't say exactly which country
it is (even though there are many countries that do this).
But I personally know for a fact that this happens.
I personally have no appetite for it, but different
people different cultures have different tastes.
O-Blah-Dee-Blah-Da...

| Anne-Marie Achico | If you have to walk ----
| University of Kentucky | on thin ice you might ----
| ach...@mik.uky.edu | as well dance. ----

Alan Dekok

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
In article <4eqhj8$2...@xanadu.io.com>, Sakura <je...@io.com> wrote:
>In article <smmc-31019...@ip21-029.phx.primenet.com>,
>Michelle Cornelius <sm...@primenet.com> wrote:
>
>[Stuff about termination of canines removed]
>
>>I know, why don't all of you trolls under this bridge put your faces into
>>the water you're standing in and take a deep breath? Find a "sicko" group
>>to flounder around in. Get a life and get some important opinions. MC
>
>[looks up, checks newsgroups line]
>
>Hmm. I'll have to assume you're reading rec.pets. If you had bothered to
>check the Newsgroups: line, you might have seen this:
>
>Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Are those groups 'sicko' enough for you?

I've been away for a while, but came back just in time, I see. If
you REALLY want to know how to get rid of a dog you hate, read the
following repost of an alt.tasteless classic.

Alan DeKok.

From: deh...@hellcat.ecn.uoknor.edu (David Hall)
Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets.dogs
Subject: My favorite dog story (true!)
Date: 2 Aug 1994 03:30:52 GMT

A fews days ago, while finishing up a private flame to some PC minded
asswipe lawyer (not Canter or Siegal), I realized that it had been a *long*
time since I had posted to our illustrious group. Had nothing tasteless
happened to me in recent months? Not that I could think of. I hadn't been
sick. Nobody I knew had been sick. I couldn't even claim a good road kill
(I ride a motorcycle, hitting a skunk would probably kill me too!). But then
the great god of AT posts blessed me: my grandmother died.

So I bet you all are thinking that this post is filled with some
tasteless details of her death and or her funeral. Nope, sorry. There
wasn't anything good to report about them. BUT!!! During the long drive
to Misery (Missouri?) I had time to ponder my childhood and came up with
a classic adventure from my youth.....

When I was about 16 years old, my uncle's neighbors owned a piece
of shit poodle that they routinely let run loose in the neighborhood. This
little rat (not big enough to really be a dog....it was nothing more than
a curly haired, overgrown rodent) would run around, shitting in everybody
else's front yard and bark incessantly. The cops had been called about
the dog several times but the results never lasted more than a couple
of nights (the results being the owners putting the dog in their back
yard).
Well, it seems that our favorite neighbors decided to go on a one
week vacation one summer and mind you, I *hated* that dog. So, with said
hatred in my blood (and a sadistic streak down my spine) I decided that I
would use the time alloted to me by our neighbors to take care of the
"problem."
My uncle was all for it, of course, and let me spend the week over
at his place. After all, I was 16 and it was summer, did I have anything
better to do than kill rodents? Not likely. And besides, this wasn't
murder, or even crualty to animals. No, this was to be a public service.

DAY ONE: RECON

The first night I decided that the best course of action was to
see just what exactly I could get away with in regards to noise and
neighborhood response. I spent the night pseudo chasing the dog around
the neighborhood. The dog barked for *hours*. And yet, not a single
light came on. Everybody was so used to the fuzzy fuck that it's barking
didn't seem to cause even one raised eyebrow. "Perfect." I thought.
The odds of getting caught doing whatever devious deed I should choose
were small at worst.

DAY TWO: CAPTURE

Based upon the assumption that prying eyes would not be a problem,
I decided that the best course of action would be to capture the shit
dog, drive it out into the middle of nowhere, and then kill it in the
most twisted, yet entertaining method I could think of. The mission
would have three phases: capture, transport, and disposal.
Transport would not be a problem. My uncle had a plastic
"instrumentation" case that was about 2 feet on a side with heavy duty
latches. All I had to do was throw the box into the back of my truck
(with the dog inside it, of course) and proceed to the sticks. Then
I could dispose of it in the privacy of 10,000,000 acres of open desert.
But how *should* I dispose of it?
My mind reeled at the possibilities. Burned alive, buried alive,
bludgening, dismemberment, and poisoning. Yes, all were likely candidates,
but I chose strangulation for it's simplicity. Oh, and the fact that I
would get to look into the pooch's eyes as it died.
Unfortunately, capture was still a problem. Searching my uncle's
house for something appropriate, about the only thing I found that would
be of use was a 20 foot long piece of nylon rope and a pair of heavy leather
gloves. They would have to do.
After fashioning a lasso out of the rope, I began the hunt in
ernest. I figured that I would corner the dog with a fence or something,
play cowboy (lasso the dog), pick the dog up and away we would go.
No such luck. The moment I would try to approach the dog it would
run like a bat out of hell and hide under the nearest car. Have you ever
tried to throw a rope over something that is hiding under a Toyota?
It was back to the drawing board...

DAY THREE: BLUDGENING

After the previous night's fiasco, I decided to beat the dog to
death. The plan was based on the assumption that I could run just as
fast as any shit poodle (9 years of track, baby!). So when the rodent
made it's break for the nearest car I would catch it and crack it's skull
*before* it made it to the safety of the Toyota.
But what instrument of destruction should I use? My uncle didn't
golf, nor did he play softball. So golf clubs and baseball bats were out.
I searched the house for something appropriate. In the garage I found a
choice instrument: a 1/2 inch diameter rod of solid aluminum about three
feet long. It should do nicely.
That night I stalked the beast as best I could. I watched the dog
from a distance of 50 or so yards for the better part of an hour waiting
for it to do something stupid. My prayers were answered. The shit decided
to take a shit. While the dog squatted in some poor sap's front lawn, I
moved in for the kill.
The dog didn't hear me coming until I was about 10 feet away. By
then it was too late to avoid my attack. I swung the rod as hard as I could
as I ran past him. *WUMP!* I hit the dog sqarely behind his right shoulder.
I could see his (hell, I never checked, it might have been a her) body
deform around the rod as it transferred it's energy into his rib cage.
Feefee was knocked about three feet sideways by the blow (interestingly
enough, the dog never yelped). I didn't know how much damage (if any) I
had done, but I was sure that I had the dog's *full* attention now.
Bringing myself to a stop about 10 yards past the ratfuck, I turned
around to make another pass. But he was on the move, too. As he ran towards
the nearest car I could tell my initial assumption was correct: I *could*
run faster than he could. Unfortunately, he had a lead on me and it wasn't
too far to cover. DAMN! He made it to some pickup truck before I could
hit him again. And try as I might, I couldn't seem to get him under there.
It was time to rethink things (again).

DAY FOUR: BLOW GUNS

The previous two nights failures told me that whatever method of
destruction I should choose, it *had* to be effective underneath a vehicle.
To me, this said that it needed to be a projectile of some sort. Guns were
out for two reasons: noise, and consequences of a chance meeting with Mr.
Policeman while running around the neighborhood at 4am with a gun. Checking
my resources I found three possibilities. The first, and probably most
effective was the old bow and arrow set that I had played with as a kid in
my uncle's back yard (OK, he spoiled me rotten!). But this too was ruled
out as it was identifiable as a weapon from a block away. I didn't want
to push my luck. The second, was a slingshot. While accurate and powerful,
the balls shot by it lacked the ability to penetrate (or so I reasoned).
This left my third option, my trusty home made blow gun.
Feeling like a ninja, I searched for my prey yet again. I found
him sniffing a mound of dog shit (probably his) about a block away. He
saw me approaching, and, apparently growing lery of me ran for the nearest
parked car.
"No problemo," I said to myself as I walked up to the car. Crouching
down I loaded up the blow gun. The dog just sat there as I pumped the first
dart into his chest. *THWACK!*
I reloaded.
The second shot I aimed at the bastard's throat. *THWACK!* This
time he yelped loudly and ran from underneath the car. Smelling victory,
I chased him down the street. He hid under another car.
And I hit him again. This time I hit him in what I hoped would be
his intestinal cavity. He yelped and ran again.
And so the night continued. *THWACK!* *YELP!* *THWACK!* *YELP!*
In all, I put about 20 darts into him that night. But as my supply of
ammo began to dwindle, I realized that despite all the festivities, the
dog did not appear to be *hurt*. Perhaps what I was doing was no worse
than letting a vet pump 20 needles into him? I regrouped a third time.

DAY FIVE: POISON

Despite the apparent lack of results from the previous night, I was
encouraged by my ability to hit the dog at will. This being so, I decided
to learn the lessons taught by jungle bunnies everywhere: I would use
poisoned darts. But how would I get poison from the dart into the animal?
Scientists use hypodermic needles to do it. I didn't have hypos. Natives
soaked their darts in poison, mine were steel and thus wouldn't absorb
jack shit. But where there is a will there is a way!
I took two of my remaining darts and used a file to create serrations
along the entire length to the dart (except the cone). Now all I needed was
a poison that would cling to the serrations well enough to withstand
handling, flight, and impact with the animal. This requirement implied that
the poison needed to be a paste of some sort.
But what sort of poison is a paste? After eliminating all available
*poisons* I began searching the garage for something, anything, that was both
a paste and had a "HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED" warning on the side. I
found something (I think it was some *old* paint) and promptly coated my
darts with it.
Finding the dog proved to be easy and right on que he hid underneath
the nearest car. Taking my time, I loaded up a poison dart and aimed for
the heart/lung region on the hellhound. Since this dart was important, I
blew has hard as I possibly could. *WACK!* It sounded a lot like a single
hand clap. 30 seconds later the second poison dart joined the first.
My work done, I called it a night.

DAY SIX: ARROWS FROM SLINGSHOTS

When I awoke to the bark of *the* dog the next afternoon it suprised
the hell out of me. But even more, it inspired me to *really* take care of
business that night.
I surmised that the poison darts had been just as ineffective as the
unpoisoned darts, but the ease of weapons delivery kept me clinging to the
concept of projectiles as the weapon of choice. Using spearguns for
inspiration, I wondered if I could use my slingshot to shoot arrows. Such
a configuration would eliminate the high visibility of a bow while providing
excellent penetration. After some tinkering and minor modifications to my
slingshot, I found that such a set up could indeed work.
But that night, the dog was nowhere to be found. DAMN!

DAY SEVEN: MIA

The absence of the dog the previous night had me hopeful that the
poison had, after all, done it's job. But alas, I was not so lucky. That
afternoon I spotted the shit dog lying in the shade on his master's front
porch looking quite alive (and terrified of me :).
That night was my last chance. The neighbors would return from God
knows where sometime the next afternoon. Searching the neighborhood, I
spotted our favorite dog about a block away underneath a street light. It
was moving much slower than it had in the past. Perhaps a sign that our
little get togethers were taking their toll on Fido.
Slingshot and arrows in hand, I walked calmly down to the corner
where I had seen the beast and looked around. The dog had vanished into
the night. After several more hours of searching, I aborted the mission.
Ashamed of my failure, I awaited the return of *the* neighbors and
the continued reign of terror that the mutt had inflicted upon the land.

EPILOGUE:

I never saw the dog again. Sometime later I found out that the
dog had died a full *week* after the return of the neighbors. It seems
that upon returning home they had found their poor pooch sicker than a
dog (no pun intended) and had promptly taken it to the vet's office for
emergency care. The dog then spent it's last six days on earth in a small
2 foot by 2 foot cage, unable to roam it's territory, slowly dying of
liver failure induced by an "unknown toxin."
And so, I can look myself in the mirror and know that I caused a
poor excuse for an animal die a miserable death drawn out over the course
of *TEN DAYS*. Yes, revenge was mine. And for that, I will forever smile
upon the memory.

But I wonder, did the neighbors find any darts in him?

OBDogs: I actually love dogs. But my definition of a dog is a bit
different than most. My definition basically says, "If the thought of
that animal attacking you does not strike fear into your heart, then
it is not a dog, but an overgrown rodent. *DOGS* can rip you to pieces."

OBTasteless: The fact that I X-posted to rec.pets.dogs :).

--
| David Hall (DaveMan) | "They are *not* pommels, |
| | and you *don't* steer |

--
"Even more like you, perhaps, than you are yourself."
http://www.physics.carleton.ca/~aland/

Roberta Hatch

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96

Chocolate?! Geez. Tell your son to give it the Doggie Death
Balls -- hamburger and ground glass. Have your son crush a 60 watt
lightbulb and mix it in a half-pound of cheap hamburger. The dog will
love the treat!

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca. (This space for rent)

Steve Daniels

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
vikki <vi...@intergate.com> wrote:

>How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips to
>our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today. I
>didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
>lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?

>Vikki

No, you should not take your son to the vet. Take your son to the
doctor.

--
sdan...@jeffnet.org Love me,
Windr...@aol.com Love my dog.

Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
After it ripped the wings off a mother duck (letting it die a gruesome death) and
killed some of the ducklings, the wife finally was convinced that the darn mutt had
to be taken care of. She asked me to take it to the dog pound...on the way there I
had a revelation...why waste 200 lbs. of mutt? I then went over to my friend
Nguyen, the former Vietcong, who owns Uncle Ho's Bar and Grill and gave it to
him...the spirit of the gift was understood...Nguyen asked me if I wanted to come
over next Sunday for the Special, but I think I will decline...I don't know if the
mutt has already kicked the bucket, but I eagerly count the hours until Sunday...

Bill the

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
je...@io.com (Sakura) wrote:

>In article <smmc-31019...@ip21-029.phx.primenet.com>,
>Michelle Cornelius <sm...@primenet.com> wrote:

>[Stuff about termination of canines removed]

>>I know, why don't all of you trolls under this bridge put your faces into
>>the water you're standing in and take a deep breath? Find a "sicko" group
>>to flounder around in. Get a life and get some important opinions. MC

>[looks up, checks newsgroups line]

>Hmm. I'll have to assume you're reading rec.pets. If you had bothered to
>check the Newsgroups: line, you might have seen this:

>Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Are those groups 'sicko' enough for you?

>Jeff

>Of course, if you're reading this in alt.tasteless, I don't _want_ to know
>what your definition of a 'sicko' group is...
>--

This was the first thing I noticed about that post! I have deleted
replies to the other 2 for this post. I can't believe it took 4 days
for someone else to notice and/or comment on this. And I hope that all
those "this is horroble--get out of this newsgroup" posts were only
directed here as sending them into the other 2 will//probably has
fueled this thread and I'm tired of seeing it! I guess I'll finally
have to look into how to set up a Kill File. Thanks people. The
original poster probably made the whole thing up AND picked those 3
newsgroups JUST to start the kind of inter-group flame war that has
occured. Stop replying to ALL 3 BUT at the very least the other 2 as I
did and maybe it will die. Thanks. Any problem with this post go
away--do not reply on this newsgroup and I don't accept e-mails.
Later.........................Bill

Dave Hedgehog

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
>Someone told me that chocolate will kill dogs. Is this true? If so, I >am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

I've got an idea, why don't you buy the snickers bars and shove them up
your a*s*.
You need help, or more appropriately the dog needs help send it to a
shelter it would probably be better off.

Bryan Benefiel

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
No kidding! I am sick of hearing all the mean way to kill a dog. I have 2
muts and a yorkshire terrior,a cat, 3 ferrets, 3 hedgehogs, and a fish tank
full of fish and would never kill them, and I don't care to hear about
people that do. Your a bunch of sick people.
S.B.

David Paul

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
In article <4eroqt$8...@news.vt.com> "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

>After it ripped the wings off a mother duck (letting it die a gruesome death) and
>killed some of the ducklings, the wife finally was convinced that the darn mutt had
>to be taken care of.

As tasteless as this thread is I do have a relevant and constructive comment
to make.

When I was a kid growing up on a farm, I remember when one of our dogs killed
a duck. My dad tied the dead duck around the dogs neck, securely fastening it
to the collar and then left it there for a couple of days (removing it before
it started to stink).

After that, the dog would never even look at a chicken or a duck. I mean he
couldn't even SEE them! He might step on one, but he would never EVER even
realize that they were there.

Odette Brown

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
anne marie achico (ach...@mik.uky.edu) writes:
> Killing the dog would be a waste.
> Some SE Asian cultures eat them.
> Try this:
> Tie the dog up and starve it for a couple days until it has
> expelled all its food.
> Then feed it nothing but steamed rice and water.
> When it's all done, cut open its stomach and eat the rice.
> Fermented Rice!

Why don't you keep this garbage for yourself?

ob.

--
**** Odette Brown ** I love Cats *****
*** La Belle Province ** Quebec ** CANADA ***

Adam Whiteson

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
vikki wrote:

> How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips to
> our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today. I
> didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
> lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?
>
> Vikki

No, don't take your son to the vet but do make an appointment for
him with a psychotherapist.

Adam

dlb5

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96

>I know, why don't all of you trolls under this bridge put your faces
into
>the water you're standing in and take a deep breath? Find a "sicko"
group
>to flounder around in. Get a life and get some important opinions. MC

This group is called ALT.TASTELESS
What the fuck did you expect, mate ?!?

Gordon Fountain

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96
If you really want to kill the dog, why kill it in all these ways that are
inhumanine? If you really HAVE to kill the dog, why don't you euthanize it
with a needle, much better then what all these other people are talkign
about, not that I agree with killing the dog in the 1st place

Public Cluster Macintosh

Feb 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/3/96
In article <4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>, "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes
Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:

> The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch
(the dog,
> not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of
trenches),
> killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate
open on
> purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the
zoophiliac police
> found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not
the dog)

> won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate

will kill
> dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

Eat them yourself and take the dog to a humane society (emphasis on
HUMANE!) where they will hopefully find someone to give her a good home.
No small wonder she's trying to get away from the likes of YOU. Maybe your
wife should join her before you decide to do the same to HER.

--
This message was sent from a public cluster Macintosh. Yale University takes no responsibility for its contents.

Harry Healer

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
<pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:

>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
>not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
>killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
>purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
>found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
>won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

Forget the chocolates. They are pulling your leg.

What about rat poison ??

Kill
SATAN BE WITH ME

Michael Lang

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
dani...@cg57.esnet.com (octinomos.endemoniado) wrote:

>In article <4ep140$j...@lurch.sccsi.com>, vikki <vi...@intergate.com> wrote:

>>How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips to
>>our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today. I
>>didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
>>lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?
>>
>>Vikki

>give the poor dog some milk to wash the stuff down with ...

Got Milk? (Would make a great commercial!)

Iron Knee Juggernaut

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
In article <4er44i$8...@aphex.direct.ca> Pinhead the Cenobite,
pin...@direct.ca writes:
>Antifreeze.
>
>Dogs and cats *love* this shit. It's like fucking sugarwater to 'em.
>Just leave a heaping bowl of it out one day and make sure fido takes a
>few really good gulps of it. She won't be able to help herself!

What the fuck is this doing in alt.satanism? Satanists don't kill puppies
and kitties... However, spitbrains who brag about injuring animals around
Satanists, often have unsettling streaks of bad luck and dangerous
accidents following the mention. This is of course, complete coincidence.

If you want to hurt your enemies, aim for the head; don't settle for
bystanders.

Nevertheless, if you know of any person indulging in such lighthearted
pursuits as poisoning neighbors' pets, or capturing and maiming the
same... send information on them to me. I'm experimenting with a new kind
of death ritual which would be perfect for cretins who torment their
betters.

-U. Luckydevil

MF

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
I need a dog to kill, mabye we can work a deal?

The Great Mumford, ah-ah-ah...
mfol...@unomaha.edu

"Oh, what a goofy work is man!"
-the Tick
PS: I grow weary of this thread, take it away, Arelius, it taxes me...

Frank Ness

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
<pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:

>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
>not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
>killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
>purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
>found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
>won't suspect or my balls are history.

Crush 2-3 light bulbs, mix in with a nice big meatball, serve to
doggie...

It will die a very slow and painfull death from excessive internal
bleeding.

Frank

pri...@value.net

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96

In Article<4emuam$s...@news.vt.com>, <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> write:
> From: "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
> Subject: I need to kill a dog
> Date: 31 Jan 1996 05:22:30 GMT
alt.satanism:33718

> The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the
dog,
> not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of
trenches),
> killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate
open on
> purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the
zoophiliac police
> found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the
dog)
> won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will
kill
> dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any
ideas?

My Doberman would love to meet you! Asshole!! 2 times

pri...@value.net

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96

In Article<4eroqt$8...@news.vt.com>, <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> write:

> From: "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
> Subject: Re: I need to kill a dog - Ding dong! The Bitch is Dead!
> Date: 2 Feb 1996 01:19:24 GMT

> After it ripped the wings off a mother duck (letting it die a gruesome
death) and
> killed some of the ducklings, the wife finally was convinced that the darn
mutt had
> to be taken care of. She asked me to take it to the dog pound...on the way
there I
> had a revelation...why waste 200 lbs. of mutt? I then went over to my
friend
> Nguyen, the former Vietcong, who owns Uncle Ho's Bar and Grill and gave it
> him...the spirit of the gift was understood...Nguyen asked me if I wanted to
come
> over next Sunday for the Special, but I think I will decline...I don't know
if the
> mutt has already kicked the bucket, but I eagerly count the hours until
Sunday...

Wish you lived in my town, My Dobie what love to have pasta BALLS for dinner!

Billy D

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
>>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The
>>bitch (the dog, not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders
>>Fields (i.e. full of trenches), killed some trees, murdered my chickens,
>>etc! Once I left the yard gate open on purpose and the bitch (again,
>>the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police found her! I
>>need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog) won't
>>suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>>dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any
>>ideas?

Here's something that might keep you off the hook. You are going to
need the following items:

o box of razor blades
o One dozen 12 penny nails
o One hundred fifty yards fishing line (nylon)
o bag of cement
o white robe
o set of newly pressed sheets
o Crucifix
o video tape equipment
o one gallon gasoline
o tear gas
o Railroad ties
o Half pound PhenCyledine

Write me back when you've acquired the required material and we
can continue.

This is really gonna work! Your wife won't say nothin' to nobody!

jack j kidd

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
vikki wrote:

> How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips to
> our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today. I
> didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
> lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?
>
> Vikki

Vikki:

Don't take him yo the Vet. Gime him/her pleanty of water and put
about 2 cups of Clorox in the water. This will flush it all out.

Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
>> From: "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
>> Subject: I need to kill a dog
>> Date: 31 Jan 1996 05:22:30 GMT

>My Doberman would love to meet you! Asshole!! 2 times

Well, I truly would not want to meet him...but Nguyen, my buddy and former
Vietcong, who owns Uncle Ho's Bar and Grill and made burgers out of the dog for the
Sunday Special told me that he will pay you good money for the Doberman. How big is
he? Is he fat?

Belasco

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
ki...@everybody.now (Harry Healer) wrote:

>"Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni"

><pomp...@olivia.vt.com> wrote:

>>The darn mutt is a female great dane and belongs to my wife. The bitch (the dog,
>>not my wife) has turned the yard into Flanders Fields (i.e. full of trenches),
>>killed some trees, murdered my chickens, etc! Once I left the yard gate open on
>>purpose and the bitch (again, the dog, not my wife) left! But the zoophiliac police
>>found her! I need to kill it in a manner that the bitch (my wife, not the dog)
>>won't suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>>dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any ideas?

>Forget the chocolates. They are pulling your leg.

>What about rat poison ??

No poison wouldn't work, if she really loved the dog she'd take it to
the vet and well the vet would probably do a autopsy and find the
poison. Are there any big highways or freeways near your house?
>Kill

Belasco

So take your heart take your soul
Just get yourself on out of here
Yeah, take your hurt, take your pain
Just get yourself on out of here

Wasting time
That's all you'll do if you're waiting for me
Wasting time
I don't see what you think I see
Wasting time
That's all you'll do if you're waiting for me
Wasting time
Wasting time I don't want what you think I need.

BOOGA

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
DING DONG YOU ARE A CUNT

ROBERT DEPENDAHL

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Better yet...shoot him!

Lori Mohr

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
>> Gime him/her pleanty of water and put about 2 cups of Clorox in
the water. This will flush it all out <<

Do you have ANY idea how many people will think you are serious??
Joke or not, this is in VERY poor taste.

For those of you who do not know, bleach or chemicals of any kind are
lethal to both animals and humans.

Anyone in his/her right mind will stay out of this completely cruel
and inhumane thread.

Lori Mohr
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Rainman

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
to pomp...@olivia.vt.com
Die you miserable bastard

Billy D

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
In article <4fdnc3$c...@nico.bway.net> Rainman <ra...@bway.net> writes:
>Die you miserable bastard

An interesting incantation. I'd be interested to know if it
works. Does the dog just drop dead or does it do something
dramatic first? Any special post-mortem action required?
The dog, does, or course, *stay* dead, right?

Roger & Jean Hale

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
This is a troll at work. If the pet people feel a need to respond and
feed into their sickness, please delete the pets group from your post to
help stop the thread here and annoying the rest of us.

joa...@mailhost.wlc.com

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
pri...@value.net wrote:

>In Article<4eroqt$8...@news.vt.com>, <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> write:
>> From: "Pomponio Magno, ter consuli, Comes Litori Saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,rec.pets,alt.evil,alt.satanism
>> Subject: Re: I need to kill a dog - Ding dong! The Bitch is Dead!

>> Date: 2 Feb 1996 01:19:24 GMT

>> After it ripped the wings off a mother duck (letting it die a gruesome
>death) and
>> killed some of the ducklings, the wife finally was convinced that the darn
>mutt had
>> to be taken care of. She asked me to take it to the dog pound...on the way
>there I
>> had a revelation...why waste 200 lbs. of mutt? I then went over to my
>friend
>> Nguyen, the former Vietcong, who owns Uncle Ho's Bar and Grill and gave it
>> him...the spirit of the gift was understood...Nguyen asked me if I wanted to
>come
>> over next Sunday for the Special, but I think I will decline...I don't know
>if the
>> mutt has already kicked the bucket, but I eagerly count the hours until
>Sunday...
>>
>Wish you lived in my town, My Dobie what love to have pasta BALLS for dinner!

feel sorry for your wife...

wh...@aloha.cc.columbia.edu

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
In article <agentDM...@netcom.com>, Billy D <ag...@netcom.com> wrote:

>>>suspect or my balls are history. Someone told me that chocolate will kill
>>>dogs. Is this true? If so, I am ready to get 100 snickers bars. Any
>>>ideas?

yeah. feed the dog a few alka seltzers with some hamburger meat. yum!

anyway, the alka seltzer should cause the dog to dump core in the form
of thick reddish foam. what do you do with dogs foaming at the mouth?

shoot them. they're rabid. or take them to the vet, where the doctor will put
fido down, cut off her head and send to a med lab for autopsy.

obtasteless:
in the prelude to the battle of agincourt:
"Waiting, certainly for the English, certainly for the English, must then have
been a cold, miserable and squalid business. It had been raining, the ground
was recently ploughed, air temperature was probably in the forties or low
fifties Fahrenheit and many in the army were suffering from diarrhoea.
Since non would presumably have been allowed to leave the ranks while the
army was deployed for action, sufferers would have had to relieve themselves
where they stood. For any afflicted man-at-arms wearing mail leggings
laced to his plate armour, even that may not have been possible."
pg. 89, _the face of battle_ by john keegan.

Nur die halbe Welt ist Teflon und Asbest, der Rest ist brennbar.
-Einst"urzende Neubauten

pomponio

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
Print this message and present it at Uncle Ho's `Bar and Grill where the dane was
served as the Sunday Special...

Harry Healer

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
Rainman <ra...@bway.net> wrote:

>Die you miserable bastard

Well, coulden't you find something more interesting to say ??
Like, i hate you, you are probably a racist, or gay or......
......so go to hell, and satan will........
...for your mama is a sick motherfucker........
.....and so on ????????

It's pretty easy, there are lots of these mails.
Find one, mark the text, cut, make a new message, and paste.

Maybe you'll figure out that these postings are so often,
and it just keeps guys going writing mails to piss you off.

KILL

ONE DAY I'LL RULE THE WORLD !!!!

Mike Elias

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
To Pomponio about your letter on killing your dane. Did you ever
think of taking her to a recure center. Or aren't you that smart.
People like you do not need to have pet's. I hope you haven't done
anything to her yet think about taking her to a rescure center.

ELI42

Jack DeLand

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
My friend had a dog that ate a bag of pot.
It puked it up, then ate it again the next day.

In article <3112D3...@lanl.gov>, ad...@lanl.gov says...

>vikki wrote:
>>
>> How much chocolate does it take. My son fed a bunch of chocolate chips
>> our dog the other day. He threw up quite a bit. He seems fine today.
>> didn't think it was the best thing for him but I didn't know it was
>> lethal! Do you think I should take him to the vet?
>>
>> Vikki
>

>No, don't take your son to the vet but do make an appointment for
>him with a psychotherapist.
>
> Adam

Elizabeth Dubas

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96

Dogs cannot digest chocolate, and it gives them diarrhea. I like the
anit-freeze idea. Something quick please, I like animals. BUT!!! If a dog
killed my cat, well, that's a different story...

|Liz Dubas | |
|Carleton University | |
|Ottawa, Ontario, | |
|CANADA | |
|Email: edu...@chat.carleton.ca | WWW: http://chat.carleton.ca/~edubas |

William L. Lindley ( TeddyBare )

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96

>Dogs cannot digest chocolate, and it gives them diarrhea. I like the
>anit-freeze idea. Something quick please, I like animals. BUT!!! If a dog
>killed my cat, well, that's a different story...

>|Liz Dubas | |
>|Carleton University | |
>|Ottawa, Ontario, | |
>|CANADA | |
>|Email: edu...@chat.carleton.ca | WWW: http://chat.carleton.ca/~edubas |

He should have keeped his pussy on a leash. I can tell that he did not control
his cat.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TeddyBare from Idaho TRAPPED in Utah}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Wolf 150 lb Wolf and Tokker 90 lb Wolf
~~~~~~~Wolves love to Ride~~~~~~~~~~
o<&o= 80 GS 850 G =o&>o
Tomawk slinger and Knifesharpener to the MOUNTAIN MEN.
DOON'T GO PEE PEE IN THE TIPEE.
CROTCH ROCKETS TO GLORY!!!!!

jacqueline

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
wh...@aloha.cc.columbia.edu ( ) wrote:

>yeah. feed the dog a few alka seltzers with some hamburger meat. yum!

>anyway, the alka seltzer should cause the dog to dump core in the form
>of thick reddish foam. what do you do with dogs foaming at the mouth?

>shoot them. they're rabid. or take them to the vet, where the doctor will put
>fido down, cut off her head and send to a med lab for autopsy.

Perhaps you would do better to see a psychiatrist.

Marty Roberts

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
that is really mean! just give the dog away! mean person!!

Kali

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96

Hey dude, here's a great way to kill that pesky pooch, and fun too! Every
day, just get a big ol' handful of vaseline and beat the dog off, or even
line your mouth/anus with the stuff and let rover go for it! Apparently,
vaseline is highly toxic to dogs, and will make them very sick. If at
first it doesn't work, keep trying! And watch out for that knot...

Kali

Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes litoris saxoni

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
too late Kali...I already had the dog killed...about the knot...well,
she was a bitch...so no problem with knots there...(I am sure you
have experience with that ;)...)...amazing that this thread is still
going on...unfortunately I drive now a compact...before I could road
kill the mutts on my old truck...they'd just go K-THUNK! under its
wheels...and if you hit them just right...K-THUNK K-THUNK!...if I
was lucky enough to roll over them with the back wheels too...its fun!

Brendan M Tuohy

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
In <4iirvt$k...@news.vt.com> "Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes

SICKO!!!!!!!!How can you be so cruel?

Love,
Colleen

PHIL & LONNIE BUONOMO

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
In <4ikdmh$5...@reader2.ix.netcom.com> elm...@ix.netcom.com(Brendan M

I agree Colleen. They are SICK, SICK, SICK! They should both be run
over by a car and left on the side of the road.

Arthur Bremer

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
plb...@ix.netcom.com(PHIL & LONNIE BUONOMO) writes:
>elm...@ix.netcom.com(Brendan M Tuohy ) writes:
>>In <4iirvt$k...@news.vt.com> "Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes
>>litoris saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

>>>too late Kali...I already had the dog killed...about the knot...well,

>>>she was a bitch...so no problem with knots there...

>>SICKO!!!!!!!!How can you be so cruel?

>I agree Colleen. They are SICK, SICK, SICK! They should both be run

>over by a car and left on the side of the road.

Any chance that I could fuck their filthy rotting corpses?

Arthur

PS: Are we talking about people or dogs?

Ricardo Longoria

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
You sick twisted disgusting S.O.B Someone should take you and cut
your balls off and watch with delight while you bleed to death. How
in the hell can you kill a poor defenseless animal? I'd like to get
my hands on you and see if you like it. How dare you put such filth
on this line!! If the dog was such a problem, why didn't you seek
help? In the meantime, you should seriously consider some help or
suicide.

Animal Lover

Brendan M Tuohy

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
In <4isl18$f...@news.vt.com> "Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes
litoris saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

>> I know a particularly cruel way of killing a dog. Take a sponge,
and
>> completely fill it up with bacon grease. Then lightly fry the
sponge
>> in the pan. A dog will eat this whole-heartedly. Once the sponge
>> get's into the dogs intestines, it swells up and won't allow the
>> dog to shit. So, after a few days, the dog will eventually be
>> poisoned to death by the shit that builds up in it's system... not
pretty...

>> --
>> "The greatest thing we can do for ourselves and each other is to
stomp out
>> all forms of religion that tries to convert everyone. We must stop
them so
>> the world can live in peace, and we can all sleep in on Saturdays.
Man
>> created God in his own image, and we must all come to grips with
that!"
>> -- Mister Rogers, 1996
>>
>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
>frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
>rid of some of them. Thanks!

YOU FREAKING SICKOS!YOU NEED TO KILL A DOG,HUH?WHY IS IT FUN FOR
YOU?DON'T YOU HAVE LIVES?WHY HURT A POOR INCENT PUPPY?

IN RAGE,
Colleen

Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes litoris saxoni

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96

RT

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96

>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
>frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
>rid of some of them. Thanks!

Just remember, the pet you kill may be someone's best friend - Asshole!
--
_|_|_|_|_| _|_|_|_|_|
_| _| _|

Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Wolf Distributing or any of
it's subsidiaries. http://www.tfmachine.net/wolf.html

black jack

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
it's fun to overdose animal on x-lax

black jack

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
you know what you do.....
take a bat a play t-ball w/ it head.....it pretty cool
putting fire crackers up their butt is pretty cool too

Brandon High

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
On 22 Mar 96 02:17:14 GMT, RT <wo...@paradise.net> wrote:

>>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
>>frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
>>rid of some of them. Thanks!
>
>Just remember, the pet you kill may be someone's best friend - Asshole!

As long as it's not *my* friend, I don't give a shit. Since I don't have
a dog, I'm not really too concerned. The closest I've gotten to having
pets lately has been fleas, but they don't stick around to long. Bathing
has its advantages.

I know I've posted this little tidbit before, but I'll post it again.

When I was a senior in high school, I worked at Costco, a large
warehouse style store. I had some rather odd co-workers. One fellow, who
had been kicked out of the marines for, get this, *mental* *instability*
worked with me. Now, as we all know, the marines will take just about
any warm body. But this guy was kicked out for being crazy... But I
digress.

One evening after closing we were out in the parking lot pulling in
carts. So I got talking to Sir Psycho - always good for fun. I asked him
what he did the night before. (I'd gone ot a party and had a good time,
I was waiting for him to ask me so I could talk about it.)

He looked at me and said, "I killed my sister's cat."

Being the flippant ass I am, I asked, "Really? How'd you do it?"

"Chopped it's head off."

By now, I was sure that he was kidding. He couldn't be serrious.
"Really? Why'd you do that?"

"She was playing her radio loud when I was trying to sleep."

I began thinking to myself, "Oh shit." I realized he might be telling
the truth and I tried to find other people to have nearby but Herr
Homocide stuck close, muttering things like, "I told that fucking bitch
to turn off her goddamn radio. I told the bitch," yadda, yadda, yadda.

He didn't show up for work the next day. Or the day after. He'd been
arrested for cruelty to animals. He had chopped the head off his
sister's cat. Or rather cats. Two or three of 'em.

Follow-up set to alt.tasteless.

Later,
-B

Brandon High http://www.ccnet.com/~bjhigh Down with Big Brother!
bjh...@ccnet.com bjh...@ucdavis.edu armi...@ece.ucdavis.edu
--
WARNING: Mr. High is a false god. Worship him at your own risk.

Jim Nasby

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
<snip>

You know folks, the more people reply as to how sick these people are,
the more they're gonna post. If you just ignore them, they'll go away!
Hint: If the subject of the message says something about killing dogs,
DON'T READ IT!

Jim

--
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

/^\ Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)
/ \ nas...@charlie.acc.iit.edu
/----+----\ Freelance lighting designer and database
developer
/ | \ Member:
+-------+-------+ Sports Car Club of America, Triangle
Fraternity

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Antonio Calvillo

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
PHIL & LONNIE BUONOMO wrote:

> In <4ikdmh$5...@reader2.ix.netcom.com> elm...@ix.netcom.com(Brendan M
> Tuohy ) writes:
> >
> >In <4iirvt$k...@news.vt.com> "Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes

> >litoris saxoni" <pomp...@olivia.vt.com> writes:

> >chocolate will kill
> >bars. Any

> >Every
> or
> >even
> >Apparently,
> >at

> >>too late Kali...I already had the dog killed...about the knot...well,
> >>she was a bitch...so no problem with knots there...(I am sure you
> >>have experience with that ;)...)...amazing that this thread is still
> >>going on...unfortunately I drive now a compact...before I could road
> >>kill the mutts on my old truck...they'd just go K-THUNK! under its
> >>wheels...and if you hit them just right...K-THUNK K-THUNK!...if I
> >>was lucky enough to roll over them with the back wheels too...its
> fun!
> >
> >SICKO!!!!!!!!How can you be so cruel?
> >
> >Love,
> >Colleen

> I agree Colleen. They are SICK, SICK, SICK! They should both be run
> over by a car and left on the side of the road.

Yeah they are SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!
how can they use a truck when they can use VW beatle and watch the damn
thing fly. A tip, get them fast and with the exact center of the car, so
they fly straight ahead and you can do it to or three times in a row.
Only do it on small dogs, you don't wan't your car damaged. Another tip
break hard when you are a couple of inches from the impact and then let
go of the breaks, they fly REALLY high.

Brendan M Tuohy

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
In <4it7ek$1...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> black jack
I'll do that to you if I ever find you!

Love,
Colleen

sy...@candlelight.com

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96

IN=>>
IN=>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
IN=>frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
IN=>rid of some of them. Thanks!

You just probably need to find a girlfriend... you have too much free
time.
---
ş SLMR 2.0 ş Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

--
Message originated from Candlelight Online!
Sparta, NJ (201) 729-7046

nob...@nowhere.com

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
In article <8311-16...@candlelight.com>, <sy...@candlelight.com> wrote:
Troll stuff deleted.

>You just probably need to find a girlfriend... you have too much free
>time.
>---
> ş SLMR 2.0 ş Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!
>
>--
>Message originated from Candlelight Online!
>Sparta, NJ (201) 729-7046

No! No!! He doesn't need a girl to molest, he needs
psychiatric/psychological serious mental help!

E.P. Perumal

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96

Ah yes ...satanists.

Candy Pennington

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
In article 1657...@candlelight.com, sy...@candlelight.com writes:

> IN=>>
> IN=>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
> IN=>frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
> IN=>rid of some of them. Thanks!
>
> You just probably need to find a girlfriend... you have too much free
> time.
> ---
> ş SLMR 2.0 ş Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!
>
> --
> Message originated from Candlelight Online!
> Sparta, NJ (201) 729-7046

A girlfriend! Get serious, a dog wouldn't even want him!

Candy

Candy Pennington

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96

> >WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE WAY TO KILL MUTTS! I am going to start
> >frying sponges and will drop them around the neighborhood to get
> >rid of some of them. Thanks!

Sounds like you fried your brain! Why don't you drop it in the
garbage, I'm sure your neighborhood wouldn't mind the smell to much.

Candy

RJ

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
Don't send your reply, if you feel the overpowering need to make one, to
the sick groups it's cross posted to. You will fan the thread hotter by
giving those *people* more ammunition to stick it back to you.
Remember, they live for the opportunity to get you foaming at the mouth,
By refusing to participate on their level, you deny them that which they
seek the most. Stay civilized, and if you must rant, rant at their
postmaster.

Rob

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
> CandyWhat the fuck is wrong with you?

Markisimo

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96
yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
ones described about those dogs!

Aimee Shepard

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Markisimo (mark...@aol.com) wrote:
: yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get

: hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
: ones described about those dogs!

Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
Aimee

Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes litoris saxoni

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
mark...@aol.com (Markisimo) wrote:

> yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
> hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
> ones described about those dogs!
Oh no! Don't do that to me Mr. AOL! Please! Please! Gee! The mutt
is history and this thread just keeps on going...are we talking of
killing the energizer bunnies?...I am also happy to report that the
neighborhood is dog free...those sponges are dynamite!
By the way, Mr. AOL, thanks for spending your money reading my
postings...I own stock in AOL and appreciate your business.

Love and Kisses.

Brian Field@iap.net.au

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
mark...@aol.com (Markisimo) wrote:

>yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
>hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
>ones described about those dogs!

Fuck you, man. If you let your dog run around loose
in MY neighborhood, the boongs (as we call 'em) would
use the cocksucker for boomerang target practice (and
they're pretty good shots).

Uncle Brian, who incidently has a dogshit free lawn because of it.

Aimee Shepard

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:

> In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:

> : Markisimo (mark...@aol.com) wrote:
> : : yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
> : : hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
> : : ones described about those dogs!

> :
> : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
> : Aimee
>
> Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be
> amazed at how many people don't know the full definition. Do you? Or
> are you just throwing buzzwords around?)
>
> --
> David Hall | Kristin Hall
> Propulsion Performance Office | no real job as yet...
> Naval Air Warfare Ctr, Weapons Div | we live in B.F.E.
> "Look, you two post funny posts, but, Jesus Christ, have some
> self respect. This had to be one of the sickest posts I've
> read on alt.tasteless!" -Damon Chetson

As a matter of fact, I do know what it means. However, why in the world
would you even bother to write me about such as stupid thing? Do youhave
nothing else to do but go around asking if people know certain things? God!
I suppose not.

Brandon High

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
On Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:12:54 -0700, Aimee Shepard
<ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
>> In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:
>> : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
>>
>> Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be
>
>As a matter of fact, I do know what it means. However, why in the world
>would you even bother to write me about such as stupid thing? Do youhave
>nothing else to do but go around asking if people know certain things? God!
>I suppose not.

Wow, another aggie. It's times like these that I'm ashamed to be
associated with UCD. For some reason every other aggie that I've
encountered on the net has been a complete waste of component atoms.

But drawing and quartering is a good topic to bring up.

If memory serves (Which it may not; I've been thinking too much lately)
there are two methods of drawign and quartering that were used in
ancient times.

Method A involves 4 horses, 4 lengths of rope, and one useless, SPAMing
MeToo'er. Said MeToo'er is laid on the ground and one end of each rope
is attached to either the wrist or ankle. The rope is then fastened to a
harness or saddlehorn on the horses. When given the go ahead, the horses
are set a pullin', tearing the victim to pieces.

Method B is similar, but involves the use of a sword to properly quarter
the executionee. Anyone have more details on this? Lenore?

International Robotics Foundation

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
In article <316c2173...@news.ucdavis.edu>,

Brandon High <bjh...@ccnet.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:12:54 -0700, Aimee Shepard
><ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>>On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
>>> In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:
>>> : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
>>>

>Method A involves 4 horses, 4 lengths of rope, and one useless, SPAMing
>MeToo'er. Said MeToo'er is laid on the ground and one end of each rope
>is attached to either the wrist or ankle. The rope is then fastened to a
>harness or saddlehorn on the horses. When given the go ahead, the horses
>are set a pullin', tearing the victim to pieces.

Yes, well almost. That is quartering. Drawing is performed first
and involves slitting the celebrants abdomen and reeling out the
intestines. Optionally they may be roasted over a fire.

-lee

hoss

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
Brian Fi...@iap.net.au wrote:

> mark...@aol.com (Markisimo) wrote:
>
> >yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
> >hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
> >ones described about those dogs!
> Fuck you, man. If you let your dog run around loose
> in MY neighborhood, the boongs (as we call 'em) would
> use the cocksucker for boomerang target practice (and
> they're pretty good shots).
>
> Uncle Brian, who incidently has a dogshit free lawn because of it.

You are a pretty tough guy killing dogs there Brian. You must be real proud. Were
you bit by them as a child (now)? A little intimidated by them maybe?

Hoss, who shits on asshole's lawns for fun.

Pomponio Magnus, ter consuli, comes litoris saxoni

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Will this thread ever stop? I had the mutt done away with already,
darn it, got a thousand creative ways to kill the bitch but in the
end I gave it to my compadre Nguyen for Sunday tamales...the bit with
the sponges was wonderful...the neighborhood dogs howled for a while
and they even got vets going around thinking it was an epidemic
(dog ebola or some shit) killing all the mutts...its a nice quiet
neighborhood where joggers and postmen don't get attacked now...

Aimee Shepard <ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
>
> > In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:

> > : Markisimo (mark...@aol.com) wrote:
> > : : yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
> > : : hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
> > : : ones described about those dogs!

> > :

> > : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?

> > : Aimee

> > Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be

> > amazed at how many people don't know the full definition. Do you? Or
> > are you just throwing buzzwords around?)
> >
> > --
> > David Hall | Kristin Hall
> > Propulsion Performance Office | no real job as yet...
> > Naval Air Warfare Ctr, Weapons Div | we live in B.F.E.
> > "Look, you two post funny posts, but, Jesus Christ, have some
> > self respect. This had to be one of the sickest posts I've
> > read on alt.tasteless!" -Damon Chetson

Dave/Kristin Hall

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Brandon High (bjh...@ccnet.com) wrote:
: On Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:12:54 -0700, Aimee Shepard

: <ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
: >On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
: >> In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:
: >> : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
: >>
: >> Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be
: >
[...]

*SIGH*

Brandon, you as an ATer I expected to get it right.... You have described
quartering just fine, but you forgot the "drawing" aspect of it.

In brief, take a knife, cut a ring around the asshole. You should now
be able to grab said asshole and pull it out a bit, exposing the colon.
Keep pulling and the large intesting emerges. Likewise, the small
intesting appears with continued effort... In other words, it's a very
cute method of disembowelment.

Most people don't know about the "drawn" part because the movies never
even hint at it. After all, there really isn't a good way to subtely
hint at what's going on, unlike the quartering (Show four hourses, for
ropes tied to victim, cut to seen of man whipping horse with screams in
the background) and so, Hollywood just likes to pretend that it just
isn't there.

Dave/Kristin Hall

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Aimee Shepard (ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:

[Aimee's use of "drawn and quartered" deleted for space]

: > Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be

: > amazed at how many people don't know the full definition. Do you? Or

: > are you just throwing buzzwords around?)

:
: As a matter of fact, I do know what it means. However, why in the world
: would you even bother to write me about such as stupid thing? Do youhave
: nothing else to do but go around asking if people know certain things? God!
: I suppose not.

Actually, I use such questions to spot the 'tards in the crowd. As I said
in my original letter to you, it's amazing how many people use the term
but don't actually know what it is (And if you say pulled apart by horses,
you're wrong...that's only the quartered part).

But don't bother answering. By posting private email to the group without
the author's permission, you have proved yourself to be a mindless twit
who runs around with a complete lack of respect for the morals of the
community in which he/she (gee, I never checked your name...) has chosen
to associate with.

Now, given this, I'll let you decide: Should I from this day forward
refer to you as an asshole/cunt or should I refer to you as a retard?
After all, these are the only two labels that explain your actions and
I know very little about you. So I'll let you judge yourself so that
I may not be accused of falsely labeling anybody.

-Dave

OBTasteless: Today, whilst playing volleyball at lunch, I took it upon
myself to clear my sinuses manually. The only problem was that the ball
came my way while I was two knuckles deep. Yes, I did successfully
bump the ball, but I'm afraid it left me with a slimy green hitchhiker...

Roberta Hatch

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
In article <316BAF...@calweb.com> hoss <ho...@calweb.com> writes:
>Brian Fi...@iap.net.au wrote:
>> mark...@aol.com (Markisimo) wrote:

>>>yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood...

>> Fuck you, man. If you let your dog run around loose

>> in MY neighborhood...

>> Uncle Brian, who incidently has a dogshit free lawn because of it.

>You are a pretty tough guy killing dogs there Brian. You must be real
>proud. Were you bit by them as a child (now)? A little intimidated
>by them maybe?

>Hoss, who shits on asshole's lawns for fun.

With a name like 'Hoss' I'd expect huge dumps. If I poured
some bacon grease on a pile of your shit, would you eat it? Please.

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca. (This space for rent)

Richard W Strom

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
In <4khfsb$8...@crl.crl.com> i...@crl.com (International Robotics Foundation) writes:

>In article <316c2173...@news.ucdavis.edu>,

>Brandon High <bjh...@ccnet.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:12:54 -0700, Aimee Shepard

>><ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

>>Method A involves 4 horses, 4 lengths of rope, and one useless, SPAMing
>>MeToo'er. Said MeToo'er is laid on the ground and one end of each rope
>>is attached to either the wrist or ankle. The rope is then fastened to a
>>harness or saddlehorn on the horses. When given the go ahead, the horses
>>are set a pullin', tearing the victim to pieces.
>>

> Yes, well almost. That is quartering. Drawing is performed first
> and involves slitting the celebrants abdomen and reeling out the
> intestines. Optionally they may be roasted over a fire.

> -lee

Hmmmm. I always thought it was the other way around. Since this would
be Soring and Quartering (wouldn't it?) I'm probobly wrong. But anyhow,
as fun as the intestine and fire thing sounds, I think more interesting
would be just making a cross shaped cut and letting the horses go (the
cut, I believe, is to facilitate the tearing into four, i.e. quartering)

The reason I thought the drawing was the action of the horse kinda
follows the horse *drawn* hoe use of the word, where quartering would
describe the act of cutting the torso into 4 parts. But I guess it can
go either way. Quite frankly, I'd rather be hanged. More so, I'd rather
be hung (see some other post).
--
___ _ _ __ __ ___ _ Rick W. Strom
| _ (_)__| | __ \ \ / / / __| |_ _ _ ___ _ __ ustr...@mcl.ucsb.edu
| / / _| |/ / \ \/\/ / \__ \ _| '_/ _ \ ' \
|_|_\_\__|_|\_\ \_/\_(_) |___/\__|_| \___/_|_|_| Little Grey Men!

Brendan M Tuohy

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
In <bhatchDp...@netcom.com> bha...@netcom.com (Roberta Hatch)
writes:

one last time *covers ears* GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Colleen

BlueDawg

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
In article <DponM...@ridgecrest.ca.us>, theh...@ridgecrest.ca.us says...

>Most people don't know about the "drawn" part because the movies never
>even hint at it. After all, there really isn't a good way to subtely
>hint at what's going on, unlike the quartering (Show four hourses, for
>ropes tied to victim, cut to seen of man whipping horse with screams in
>the background) and so, Hollywood just likes to pretend that it just
>isn't there.

But wouldn't a fifth horse and a rope around the neck make things more
interesting? I'll bet if you got a really strong horse, you could pop that
head right off! But what do you call dividing something into five pieces?

ObWittySig: Never Trust a Politician who feels your pain.

BlueDawg

Brian Field@iap.net.au

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
hoss <ho...@calweb.com> wrote:

>Brian Fi...@iap.net.au wrote:
>>
>> mark...@aol.com (Markisimo) wrote:
>>

>> >yeah asshole, drop one of those sponges in MY neighborhood, and when I get
>> >hold of your pathetic little ass you will beg for a death as easy as the
>> >ones described about those dogs!

>> Fuck you, man. If you let your dog run around loose

>> in MY neighborhood, the boongs (as we call 'em) would
>> use the cocksucker for boomerang target practice (and
>> they're pretty good shots).
>>

>> Uncle Brian, who incidently has a dogshit free lawn because of it.

>You are a pretty tough guy killing dogs there Brian. You must be real proud. Were
>you bit by them as a child (now)? A little intimidated by them maybe?

>Hoss, who shits on asshole's lawns for fun.

Aw wake up, Hoss. Go back and re-read the fukkin thing.
I said the BOONGS killed the dog(s), not me.

Uncle Brian

Brian Field@iap.net.au

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
bjh...@ccnet.com (Brandon High) wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:12:54 -0700, Aimee Shepard
><ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>>On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
>>> In article <4k1rk2$c...@mark.ucdavis.edu> you wrote:
>>> : Want some help? How does 'drawn and quartered' sound to you?
>>>

>>> Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be
>>

>>As a matter of fact, I do know what it means. However, why in the world
>>would you even bother to write me about such as stupid thing? Do youhave
>>nothing else to do but go around asking if people know certain things? God!
>>I suppose not.

>Wow, another aggie. It's times like these that I'm ashamed to be

>associated with UCD. For some reason every other aggie that I've
>encountered on the net has been a complete waste of component atoms.

>But drawing and quartering is a good topic to bring up.

>If memory serves (Which it may not; I've been thinking too much lately)
>there are two methods of drawign and quartering that were used in
>ancient times.

>Method A involves 4 horses, 4 lengths of rope, and one useless, SPAMing

>MeToo'er. Said MeToo'er is laid on the ground and one end of each rope
>is attached to either the wrist or ankle. The rope is then fastened to a
>harness or saddlehorn on the horses. When given the go ahead, the horses
>are set a pullin', tearing the victim to pieces.

>Method B is similar, but involves the use of a sword to properly quarter

>the executionee. Anyone have more details on this? Lenore?

>Later,
>-B

>Brandon High http://www.ccnet.com/~bjhigh Down with Big Brother!
>bjh...@ccnet.com bjh...@ucdavis.edu armi...@ece.ucdavis.edu
>--
>WARNING: Mr. High is a false god. Worship him at your own risk.

I'm certainly not the expert, but I thought it was more method B.
Slicing open the abdominal cavity in a criss-cross fashion, then
releasing the victim to watch him try and hold in his own guts
from spilling out. (Must have been extremely hilarious to our
a.t. forefathers!)

Uncle Brian

Loren Turner

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
to Dave/Kristin Hall
Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:

> Aimee Shepard (ez05...@peseta.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
> : On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Dave/Kristin Hall wrote:
>
> [Aimee's use of "drawn and quartered" deleted for space]
>
> : > Quick trivia quiz: What exactly is "drawn and quartered?" (You'd be
> : > amazed at how many people don't know the full definition. Do you? Or
> : > are you just throwing buzzwords around?)
> :
> : As a matter of fact, I do know what it means. However, why in the world

> : would you even bother to write me about such as stupid thing? Do youhave
> : nothing else to do but go around asking if people know certain things? God!
> : I suppose not.
>
> read on alt.tasteless!" -Damon ChetsonHey Dave,
Can you speak your mind without all of the so-unsophisticated jargon? By
the way for your education (and anyone elses) I was politly informed
recently of the following:
NETSCAPE USERS BEWARE:
If you do use Netscape(tm) for both web browsing and reading/posting
to Newsgroups, be warned. Netscape's 'To:Mail` function hides a big
trap.
If the article you're wanting to reply (via email) still has a valid
'Newsgroups:' line, THE MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED,TOO.
To get around this severe bug (IMHO), choose to view the 'Newsgroups'
line while composing your email. Delete any given group name here.
So the person you are so gleefully reviling may not be aware of the fact
that her e-mail may bee getting posted too....Rimstalker

John L. Cefaloni

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
Richard W Strom wrote:

> > Yes, well almost. That is quartering. Drawing is performed first
> > and involves slitting the celebrants abdomen and reeling out the
> > intestines. Optionally they may be roasted over a fire.
>
> > -lee
>
> Hmmmm. I always thought it was the other way around. Since this would
> be Soring and Quartering (wouldn't it?) I'm probobly wrong. But anyhow,
> as fun as the intestine and fire thing sounds, I think more interesting
> would be just making a cross shaped cut and letting the horses go (the
> cut, I believe, is to facilitate the tearing into four, i.e. quartering)
>
> The reason I thought the drawing was the action of the horse kinda
> follows the horse *drawn* hoe use of the word, where quartering would
> describe the act of cutting the torso into 4 parts. But I guess it can
> go either way. Quite frankly, I'd rather be hanged. More so, I'd rather
> be hung (see some other post).

Lee had it right. When a person is drawn, their abdomen is sliced open,
presumably with a sharp sword or knife. If the victim is lucky, they will
be dead before quartering.

I went to England last year and had a friend-of-the-family private tour
guide, who was also a bobby. He told us all about English history including
all the ways that outlaws and derelicts were tortured and/or killed. The Brits
seem to get off on this stuff.

Unfortunately, my recollection is fuzzy at best. As I remember, one of the
worst was the hung, drawn and quartered method, where a person hung on a rope
by their neck in public before drawing and quartering. But, they were alive
because they were not dropped (as with normal gallows). The easiest way for
a victim to deal with this was 1) bribing your captors into letting you get
stinking drunk and 2) paying someone ahead of time to jump out of the crowd
and pull swiftly on your leg(s) while you hung, thus breaking your neck and
sparing you the agony of drawing and quartering. According to the bobby, that's
where the phrase "pulling someone's leg" came from.

I also remember him telling me that if you were sentenced to be beheaded, you
could pay the executioner to make an accurate first cut and get it over with.
Until I heard that, I assumed that the executioner always hit the neck clean
on the first try, but apparently that wasn't the case. I mean, besides the
condemned, who cares, right? Can you imagine being unlucky enough to get an
axman with bad aim?

John Cef

Beth

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
How about 'Drawn and Quintupling'? Could we continue to find ways to divide a
person in this fashion? Could we 'draw' the torso in halves (horizontally above
hips, waist, and, below shoulders), and have two more horses involved? (In this
there is 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head, 2 pieces of torso) Would this then be 'Drawn
and Septupled'? Would the intestines play out like some greusome rope, snapping
at their weakest point and spraying intestinal content like a digestive
sprinkler? How many peices could one conceiveably make until the person was so
much hamburger?

ObT: (On the Chunder from Down Under topic earlier in the ng)
When I was a sophomre in HS, I was still relatively sheilded from the slimy
debauchery of humanity. Thus, I was shocked and apalled when I came upon what
must have been the eighth wonder of the anatomical world one day...
I entered the smoke-filled lades restroom down the hall from my life
management (crass, huh?) class, expecting to drain my bladder in peace. Opening
the stall door, I saw IT. Now, 'IT' was not the usual teenage girl's restroom
filth: the sodden tampon stuck to the wall, a dripping pad smeared along the
seat, your average clotted gore. This was more, much more. This went beyond the
pale.
Sitting demurely atop the 'femine disposal' box was the biggest turd I had
ever seen. Easily the width of a baby's arm, and the color of burnished walnut,
IT sat defiantly, it's stench clouding the stall. The offal's length was that
of the box itself, about 10 inches. This was impressive. I was mute with shock.
Now, being tall (I was about 5'8" at the time -- pretty tall for a 14 yr old
girl) the thought flashed through my mind: How in the Hell did a girl shit that
sucker there?! The box was as high as my waist! Images of some other girl
balanced precariously on the toilet lid, her ass hanging out into space came to
mind. No, too complicated, but I didn't know any girls over 6 feet who would
take a dump on top of the tampon box.
I backed slowly out of the stall, and left the little prize for the next
young lady. I hoped it was one of the foreign exchange students, or some nerdy
freshman -- some chick who would be _really_ horrified.
This remains vivid to this day, and eight years later I can still see the
Rectal Wrinkles(tm) on that sucker.

Mitchell Marmel

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
In article <4khfsb$8...@crl.crl.com>,

International Robotics Foundation <i...@crl.com> wrote:
> Yes, well almost. That is quartering. Drawing is performed first
> and involves slitting the celebrants abdomen and reeling out the
> intestines. Optionally they may be roasted over a fire.

Mmmmmmm....Haggis....

-MMM-

Laurel

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
>Amazing posts deleted...

Ohmigod...gasp...what a thread to stumble across the morning after
taking the 'comps' (major icky exams) and then beginning with tequilla
shots at one p.m...........drinking in the afternoon is BAAAADDD,
folks. And now I know exactly how to draw, quarter, mince,
disembowel, and otherwise wreak havoc with the human body.

Giggle.

Laurel

It is loading more messages.