Light For Leopard gecko

eileense...@gmail.com

May 23, 2020, 1:30:10 AM5/23/20
I recently got a leopard gecko and I’m unsure of what light to use. I have the heat pad the goes under the tank but also have a night heat lamp from zoomed at 75 w. The tank is a 10 g. I noticed that the temperature on the hotter side was at 90ish degrees. I thought it was a hot for my gecko, so I turned it off. Can I get suggestions for a light bulb so I can see it at night? Preferably with little heat to none. The lamp I have currently has for two light bulbs, the dark blue one which has the night heat lamp and the regular one for the day.

Viccky Mills

Jan 8, 2023, 10:53:45 AM1/8/23
puremedicalshop.com

#Research Chemicals: Pills | #Chemicals | Ativan Lorazepam
#chemist near me | drugstore - Research Chemicals
#FAQs - Quality Research Chemicals
#Wishlist - Research Chemicals
#meds | ketamine powder | oxycontin | ##hydrocodone | alprazolam
#Contact Us - Quality Research Chemicals
#About drug stores - Research Chemicals
#chemist near me | drugstore - Research Chemicals
#Stimulants Archives - Quality Research Chemicals
#Benzodiazepine Archives - Quality Research Chemicals
#Psychedelic Archives - Quality Research Chemicals
Without Prescription Archives - Quality Research Chemicals
#Terms and Condition - Research Chemicals
#All Products - Research Chemicals
#Pills and Painkillers Archives - #Page 2 of 2 - Quality Research
#drug stores near me - Research Chemicals
#Pure Medical Shop: HOME