Light For Leopard gecko

1 view

eileense...@gmail.com

May 23, 2020, 1:30:10 AM5/23/20
I recently got a leopard gecko and I’m unsure of what light to use. I have the heat pad the goes under the tank but also have a night heat lamp from zoomed at 75 w. The tank is a 10 g. I noticed that the temperature on the hotter side was at 90ish degrees. I thought it was a hot for my gecko, so I turned it off. Can I get suggestions for a light bulb so I can see it at night? Preferably with little heat to none. The lamp I have currently has for two light bulbs, the dark blue one which has the night heat lamp and the regular one for the day.