Worried Leopard Gecko Owner

eileense...@gmail.com

May 23, 2020, 1:39:46 AM5/23/20
I just got my leopard gecko 2 days ago and I’m a bit worried. To begin, she’s peeling and it’s taking a while for her to peel around the eye area (she was previously owned by a family member so I saw her regularly). Today I looked at her eye and there’s skin inside it’s eye, and I feel like she’s uncomfortable. When I brought her home on Wednesday she ate 2 worms only. And she has been staying in the hideout. I just changed her to a different tank and she is coming out but not a lot. I handle her and she’s pretty calm so I don’t know what to think. Is this normal behavior? Should I be worried about the skin in her eye or the fact that she hasn’t eaten good? (It’s been 2 days). I also haven’t seen any poop.