FREE TO GOOD HOME ( Burm & Ball Python)

M Smith

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
I have a 8-9 foot Burmese python and a 4 foot ball python I MUST give
away to a good home. Both snakes are very friend and enjoy being
handled. I have had both snakes since they were hatchlings and both are
very healthy. I live in the Baltimore Maryland area and am not willing
to ship these snakes. I also am giving away the cage 4 foot by 4 foot by
5 five high. Please E-mail me if you would like more info about the
snakes.

Ps. I'm giving these snakes away because I can't spend the time I need
to with them. I consider these snakes members of my family and this
choice did not come lightly.

Matthew

Ps. Fred(from NJ) if you read this E-mail me.

Bob Huey

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
Again, not Colorado ;o)
/s/
BobH

"M Smith" <matt...@comcastpc.com> wrote in message

Raksha

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Are you willing to give away the cage??? I can pay for shipping!

-Raksha

M Smith

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

M Smith

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

William Ryder

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
For Don:

See various other posts about iguanans and burmese give aways for my
response. I don't feel like cut and pasting again.

-Bill

M Smith wrote:

> I have a 8-9 foot Burmese python and a 4 foot ball python I MUST give
> away to a good home. Both snakes are very friend and enjoy being

bla bla bla

psyconut...@mindless.com.invalid

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
You were keeping a 9 foot burm in a 4 foot cage?

i dont have nice to things to say so i wont....

Psyconutt

In article <877np2$r12$5...@trsvr.tr.unisys.com>, William Ryder

M Smith

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00

If you don't like the way I keep MY snakes, I'm sorry, but the word I
don't think you understand is MY.

What size cgae would you like me to have?

Xine

Feb 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/3/00
And just a note; owning an animal is a privilege, not a right.

Xine
--
(Christine Lynn)
Reptile Rescue and Rehabilitation
psyconut...@mindless.com.invalid wrote in message
<0764b830...@usw-ex0102-013.remarq.com>...
>Let me put it this way, how would like being about 6 foot tall
>and jammed into a room half your height?
>
>If you can not provide enough moving space for a snake then you
>have no place in keeping them.... simple as that
>
>if you can no afford bigger enclosures then the above also
>applies
>

>Psyconutt
>

>In article <3898366C...@comcastpc.com>, M Smith

psyconut...@mindless.com.invalid

Feb 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/3/00
And that i agree with 100%

thanks

Psyconutt

In article <WAem4.14170$MN.5...@news2.jacksonville.net>, "Xine"

William Ryder

Feb 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/4/00
I wish this were more than just morally true. And yet, I'm skeptical of
letting governments regulate things. This is a real problem. I don't
have an answer. Anyone?

-Bill

William Ryder

Feb 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/4/00
To answer this appropriately I would have to be a lot meaner than I
really want to be, and so I won't even call this "appropriate."
However, I actually find the attitude herein rather saddening. I wonder
how many animals have owners who fall back on this reasoning when the
are totally mistreating their animals?

I truly believe that there is some sort of unseen life force with an
influence over right and wrong, and that basically "what comes around
goes around." This may seem outlandish but depending how you look at
it, there could be some basis in science if one thinks in terms of
objectifying social interaction. I mean, its obvious that some of a
person's experience is derived from the effect he/she has on others;
I've just "named" that derivation and called it a life force. Point
being, my only comfort in a situation like this is that someday, M Smith
will surely know a similar fate. Someone will put this person in some
kind of cramped metaphorical "box" of sorts, just because they can. And
then finally, M. Smith will how wrong he/she is.

And if that's already happened, all the more reason M. Smith should know
better then to take such a stance. Even learned behavior is not
automatically acceptable just because it lacks originality, in the same
way that an abused wife should not then abuse her child.

Now you can see how such a response makes me sad. And I feel
powerless. M Smith...please just go away.

-Bill

Xine

Feb 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/4/00
I do rescue and while I am really opposed to government intervention in
people's lives. But it is so hard to look into the eyes of an abused iguana
who is melted to a hot rock, and whose owner just dumped it, rather than pay
the vet bills. Sound farfetched? I found one like that at my backdoor
today when I can home from school. He was put down, and his eyes....

Xine

--
(Christine Lynn)
Reptile Rescue and Rehabilitation
Adoptions and Educational Talks

William Ryder <"wryder"@taz.cs wcupa.edu> > wrote in message
<87fc2l$pj0$2...@trsvr.tr.unisys.com>...

peanutf...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 9:36:22 PM1/31/17
i need a cage for a 15 foot berm can u tell me were u got ur cage plz

vanessi...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:47:14 AM7/31/17
Hey i want the 8 foot python but you are to far away can you ship it

Soojie

Aug 1, 2017, 11:57:34 AM8/1/17
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 21:47:13 -0700 (PDT), vanessi...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hey i want the 8 foot python but you are to far away can you ship it

You`re seventeen years too late, the message to which you are replying
is from February, 2000. Plenty of time for the snake to slither over
to you.

camero...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 12:41:53 AM5/30/18
Hey I would love to take care of those snakes I would also pay the shipping I currently own a baby spider ball python he’s awesome. Let me now ASAP

waldon...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2018, 5:20:59 PM6/2/18
Are they still available

jatri...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 7:54:27 PM6/24/18
I would like to have the ball python but im in georgia is there some way we can arange that
Message has been deleted

reybet...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2018, 4:37:05 PM7/14/18
I Love snakes and I won't mine to have a ball python

marcus...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2018, 12:08:04 PM9/8/18
Im interested

hisqueen19...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 2:39:02 PM9/20/18
Anthony Stafford Reptiles looking to take any unwanted balls,burmese pythons etc.

bnich...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 1:41:32 PM10/4/18
On Friday, January 28, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, M Smith wrote:
> I have a 8-9 foot Burmese python and a 4 foot ball python I MUST give
> away to a good home. Both snakes are very friend and enjoy being
> handled. I have had both snakes since they were hatchlings and both are
> very healthy. I live in the Baltimore Maryland area and am not willing
> to ship these snakes. I also am giving away the cage 4 foot by 4 foot by
> 5 five high. Please E-mail me if you would like more info about the
> snakes.
>
> Ps. I'm giving these snakes away because I can't spend the time I need
> to with them. I consider these snakes members of my family and this
> choice did not come lightly.
>
> Matthew
>
> Ps. Fred(from NJ) if you read this E-mail me.
can i have the 4 foot free i'm 15 been looking for one i have no money and would also need the cage i live in Alabama clear-creak near fort Michel

dsaunde...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 1:37:10 PM10/27/18
Are they still available? We would be coming from ga

buddyha...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2019, 11:33:16 PM3/29/19
Call me 3184490987 I want them I have two there ones

damenf...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 1:24:36 PM3/30/19
I need a pet to love and friendly ball python snake

buddyha...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 3:13:37 PM3/30/19
What's ur email

christian...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 3:28:03 PM5/8/19
Can I get it

mardig...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 6:00:09 PM7/9/19
Is the ball python still available

shawnsm...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2019, 7:11:47 PM7/21/19
I am interested in both ur snakes we are from newville Pennsylvania we have a ball python a iguana hermit crabs n dogs along with 3 teenage boys and 3 yr old daughter .we love animals and sad to hear u have to part with irs please calle 7172549417 my name is shawn

russellt...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 7:48:14 PM7/24/19
I would absolutely love to have them both. However i live all the way in ct. I have 3 balls of my own.

diontelo...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2019, 3:02:25 PM8/12/19
Hey I have a super pastel ball button in a 55 gallon tank, lmk if I can have the female

tgsea...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 10:17:13 AM2/17/20
Are they still available?

biggiebb...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 2:40:10 PM3/15/20
Still have the snakes

csyd1...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2020, 1:07:51 PM3/17/20
If these snakes need a good home, I will be happy to give it to them. I don't have much money but I will be able to feed and water them regularly and give them a long and happy life.

lewisy...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 12:30:03 PM4/7/20
I'm interested in your ball python if you still have it available for Free to good home.

russellt...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 3:00:24 PM4/15/20
I will take whatever is available. No doubt

ransona...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2020, 2:20:29 AM4/25/20
Can I please get both of them

jano...@gmail.com

May 3, 2020, 11:50:11 PM5/3/20
I would need to have shipped. It is very safe over night with Fedex. Am 80 and enjoy Balls. P thers are just too big for me to manage. Mine died of old age. Had a long tome and was very tame. Have no id3a it was as bought but people got it and decided it wasnt for them Never bit me one time.

mcclell...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 12:46:54 PM6/5/20
Please contact me ASAP with details I have open enclosures ready for both and have about twenty years experience with larger reptiles and most reptiles on the market today including venomous. My name is Kyle number is 9042675923

zama...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 5:57:19 AM6/9/20
I’m willing to take the ball python off your hands

michael...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 12:42:27 PM6/29/20
Hi my name is michael Galvan from eloy Arizona I'll be el to take them both sir is there another way I can contact uu

Tom Crockett

Jul 9, 2020, 4:22:03 PM7/9/20
I’m interested i live in DC

zoie.ma...@gmail.com