#reptiles chat room

Mike Bourque

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
Well I will be trying to keep #reptiles open, along with two
others from the undernet on irc. If anyone wants to come on and manage
this channel please come and we can get it registered....looking forward
to chatting with you people...later...:-)

mikki...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00

pytho...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
If it's on talk city, I go there all the time and NOBODY'S there. I gave
up. ERIC

http://community.webtv.net/pythonregis/ERICBURKETTREPTILES

It is not enough to keep reptiles alive in captivity; our greatest
responsibility is captive breeding. Josef Laszlo

Carla & Jim

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00
Does anyone know of any chat rooms available to ppl who have webtv.,
besides the one at Talk City? I have tried all the ones suggested
previously and all require JAVA. Maybe we should all plan ahead and go
to the Talk City one at the same time and take over the puppy chat with
herp chat???

Elaphe292

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00

Well...if you don't mind downloading a small program (called Unity) you should
be able to participate in any of the 14 chat rooms the Pet Care Forum provides
to pet owners. The Rooms are divided up as such...

1. (Animals & Society) -- Animal Issues
2. (Birds) -- The Aviary
3. (Cats) -- Cat Central
4. (Cats) -- Cat's Meow
5. (Cats) -- The Scratching Post
6. (Dogs) -- Canine Cafe
7. (Dogs) -- The Dog Den
8. (Dogs) -- The Dog House
9. (Fish) -- Fish & Marine Life
10. (Horses) -- The Paddock
11. (Small Mammals) -- CritterChat
12. (Reptiles, Amphibians, Invertebrates) -- HerpChat
13. (Vet) -- The Vet Hospital
14. (General Pets) -- PetCetera

The site can be accessed:
http://www.vin.com/petcare

Just register your Nickname, UserName, and Password (need a valid email address
to register with). Activate your account from your email address, then
download and Install the Unity chat room software and you are good to go. Also
once you are a registered user of the pet care forum you have access to the
several hundred message boards on the site that parallel the chat rooms by
groups of critters/topics, including free classified area for posting ads.

If after you are setup for chatting and everything works out I do know that you
also can get a free weekly chat reminder for all the chats scheduled to happen
in the HerpChat room just by requesting a subscripton to the newsletter via
email to PCFW...@vin.com It's a pretty nice little newsletter actually. I
use AOL and Outlook express for my email and it comes over with different
fonts/colors and herp pictures...not sure if that format would carry over to
someone on webtv or not.

Elaphe292

Madness has finally taken it's toll.....please have exact change :-)

pytho...@webtv.net

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
if you go to petmania and in the message box type /join Reptiles it'll
take you to the herp room. Sometimes we meet there for a little chat.
Let's make a time. ERIC

Mike Bourque

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
We have several of us that have been chatting about that here...and
started a #reptiles chat room on the undernet of irc...you download mirc or
, pirch and then connect to the undernet then type /join #reptiles......I
have been trying to stay on as much as I can to help get it going...I sure
hope we can get a good all around herp chat going.... Here is a link to
mirc if you would like to try it...if you need any help setting it up
please let me know...im sure we can get you set up.....
http://www.mirc.com/

macre...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 5:21:18 PM3/23/18
hey!

mohnac...@goasa.org

Jan 29, 2019, 11:21:50 AM1/29/19
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Mike Bourque wrote:
> Well I will be trying to keep #reptiles open, along with two
> others from the undernet on irc. If anyone wants to come on and manage
> this channel please come and we can get it registered....looking forward
> to chatting with you people...later...:-)

hello

haydenapp...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 7:32:27 PM7/9/19
Hey so I’ve been searching for a Herp chat forever