Now you know why they're called "chow" dogs

Byker

Sep 23, 2020, 4:50:32 PM9/23/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcdUH-sT5E

Sure isn't much meat on them under all that fur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfxodS90Qg

Everywhere the Chinkos go, their slaughtering practices follow, much to the
chagrin of peoples caught in Beijing's "debt trap":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My7ms1vRq98

I wonder if their "miracle elixirs" are still mixed with rhino horn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sD_a42av4k

One day this will be the Chao-Chaos running for their lives when they wear
out their welcome in Africoonia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7bXBJaH484&t=145s

"We want the Chinese to leave and old colonial rulers to return. They
exploited our natural resources too, but at least they took good care of us.
They built schools, taught us their language and brought us the British
civilization...at least Western capitalism has a human face; the Chinese are
only out to exploit us." -- Michael Chilufya Sata, 5th President of Zambia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eLGTxgAWZw

Gronk

Sep 24, 2020, 1:31:44 AM9/24/20
wow, that's a lot of video watching... must take a heap of time...