Re: Britain plans to ration Cat & Dog meat

Byker

Mar 14, 2020, 7:45:41 PM3/14/20
"JTEM is Remarkably Flexible" wrote in message

> Many modern cultures eat dogs right now! So the solution is NOT to ban
> dogs for Gwobull Warbling which is really just over population, the
> solution is to eat them.

There's even a certain food dog breed that the Swiss prefer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Swiss_Mountain_Dog

https://www.newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

It's a big dog with lots of meat on it, plus
it's quite prolific (up to 18 pups per litter).

Paris, 1910:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#/media/File:Grande_Boucherie_Canine_a_Paris.jpg

PhantomView

Mar 14, 2020, 9:37:07 PM3/14/20
Heh ...... well, absolute worst-case viral holocaust,
the dogs and cats will be feasting off our dead :-()