rottweiler dog

Sherry Buccieri

Mar 19, 2022, 10:13:08 AM3/19/22
Our 14 year rott just passed away and our 4 year old is devasted. Our 4 year old was rescued from a breeder so she has always been around dogs. I am looking for a 2-4 year old pure bred Rottweiler to share our home with the 4 year old. Must be house broken and up to date with vaccinations. If you have or know of any possible dogs, please contact me. I live in Ohio.
Sharon Thompson
440-539-0124

Ira Lieberman

Mar 20, 2022, 8:03:08 PM3/20/22
My sympathies for your loss.

I just googled rottweiler rescue ohio:

https://www.ohiorottweilerrescue.com/ or

https://www.realrottweilerrescue.com or

https://rottweiler.rescueme.org/Ohio

Others there as well.

Hope you find the one you want.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?

Elizabeth Standifer

May 31, 2022, 8:48:30 PM5/31/22
Hi Sherri
Blessings to you in your time of sorrow, and blessings on your dear pet. My name is Elizabeth.
I wanted to let you know that I don't have exactly what you described, but I have a 7 month old RW mix. Found in our area early 5/2022. He is a male, and very friendly, very trainable. He seems to be housebroken- had him outside mostly. He is neutered (just Friday), and working on shots. I am trying to find him a home and avoid sending him to shelter. I was not able figure out how to add photo, but can text you the photo if interested. My ph is 225 317 4365. Louisiana.