I need to rehome my rescue dog Texas

Suzan Marciona

Aug 8, 2022, 12:23:56 PM8/8/22
I am struggling because my father is requiring more care being in and out of the hospital and I'm looking at having back surgery. I adopted Texas a year ago and he's a wonderful dog, but needs company around. Not hyper or anything, but just the reassurance that someone is nearby. Gets along wonderfully with other dogs, cats, children and adults. Would anyone be able to assist me finding the right fit?

He is well behaved, quiet, and fully house trained. Would love to add a photo. Happy to share my phone number as well

Ira Lieberman

Aug 8, 2022, 5:10:25 PM8/8/22
You posted this to a world-wide forum but gave no indication of where
you are located. Don't post a phone number in an open newsgroup, but
you need to give some idea where you are.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?