Looking for an akita puppy in Alberta...help.

Denise A. PEWARCHUK

Jun 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/20/95
Looking for an akita puppy for a lovely farm home in Alberta. We don't
wish to show or breed our puppy just to love him/her. We love akita's and
had just lost one after 14 years. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

Elaine Gallegos

Jun 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/21/95
Denise A. PEWARCHUK (den...@aec.env.gov.ab.ca) wrote:
: Looking for an akita puppy for a lovely farm home in Alberta. We don't

: wish to show or breed our puppy just to love him/her. We love akita's and
: had just lost one after 14 years. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

Where did you get your last Akita? You might have to contact a major
metropolitan area to find a puppy. Maybe you could put two trips
together if a family member needs to go to the city.

Mark Anderson

Jun 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/22/95
Hi Denise
I am going to post a list of breeders from the Dog's in Canada Annual. I
don't know anything about these breeders, so I can't offer anymore than
addresses and phone numbers.

Bob and Betty Bauman
Honshu Valley Akitas
Proven breeder of top quality show and companion animals. Champion OFA
certified breeding stock.
References upon request.
PO Box 6327
Drayton, AB
T0E 0M0
(403)-542-4096

John and Joan Fuga
Fuga Akita Acres
Written Guarantees
PO Box 3032
Sherwood Park, AB
T8A 2A6
(403)-922-3460

Sheryl Langan
Langan's Reg'd
Box 450
Beaverlodge, AB
T0H 0C0
(403)-356-3769

Linda and Kelly Phillips
Gintsuyu Reg'd
Box 1, Site 5
RR 5
Tofield, AB
(403)-662-2587

Melanie and Colin Reichie
Tirynz Kennel
35 Arlington Dr.
St. Albert, AB
T8N 2Z1
(403)-460-9639

Cheryl and Scott Sadler
Kytao Reg'd
RR 1,
Site 10
Box 21
Calahoo, AB
T0G 0J0
(403)-967-4146

Linda and Garth Wald
Mikata Reg'd
Box 394
Legal, AB
(403)-961-3184

Hope this helps you to find the puppy you're looking for.
Ann Stewart

--
Mark Anderson
Queen's University

Joyce Culligan

Jun 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/23/95
In article <3s6t6g$5...@nntp.gov.ab.ca> den...@aec.env.gov.ab.ca (Denise A. PEWARCHUK) writes:
>From: den...@aec.env.gov.ab.ca (Denise A. PEWARCHUK)
>Subject: Looking for an akita puppy in Alberta...help.
>Date: 20 Jun 1995 16:32:16 GMT

>Looking for an akita puppy for a lovely farm home in Alberta. We don't
>wish to show or breed our puppy just to love him/her. We love akita's and
>had just lost one after 14 years. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

There is a kennel in Calahoo, Alberta called Kytao Kennels. PH: 403-967-4146
also: Mikata Kennels in Legal, Alberta Ph: 403-961-3184
also: Driftwood Ranch, Beavelodge, Alberta, 403-356-3769
Also: Tirynz Kennesl: St. Albert, Alberta 403-460-9639

I have taken these names and numbers from the CKC DOGS ANNUAL magazine which
lists CKC breeders. I personally do not know any of them.

Good Luck!

Joyce Culligan
Country Club Kennels (Sibes & 1 GSP)
Landmark, Manitoba, Canada

Joyce Culligan

Jun 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/23/95

kailee.c...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 2:35:20 PM8/9/20
We have a 5 year old akita. Please message me at 780-862-4610

Ira Lieberman

Aug 9, 2020, 8:02:15 PM8/9/20
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 11:35:19 -0700 (PDT), kailee.c...@gmail.com
wrote:

>We have a 5 year old akita. Please message me at 780-862-4610

Instead of asking in a public forum, you'd be better off going to the
breed's web site and seeing what's available from responsible
breeders.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?

brandon robinson