pit bulls and niggers

Pete Smythe

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

Anyone know why so many niggers get pit bulls or rottweilers? Most niggers
are very frightened of dogs (even little ones). I had my collie on a leash
sleeping quietly at my feet in the laundramat once and a big fat nigger
bitch got so scared she squealed like a stuck pig and jumped on top of a
washing machine, screaming "git dat dawg away fr' me". I'd say out of 50
niggers I've met when with my dog, 49 have been scared shitless, while the
number of scared whites has been nil (My dog looks just like Lassie, and
hardly looks mean).

Anyway, it seems that the spooks are either scared to death, or they get the
biggest, meanest most macho dogs they can find (pit bulls, chows, rotts).
Why is this?

Kieron Dodds

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

See my reply to your very same comments using "rottweilers" in the subject.

--
Kieron Dodds
kdo...@msn.com

Song Yee Jiun

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

Shut the hell up, you racist pig!

HEXX

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

WHITE RACISTS, SHEEP AND BEASTIALITY.

Javier Villarreal

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

The one I feel really sorry for is this guy's collie. Can you imagine
having an ignorant idiot like him for a master?

Javier Villarreal

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

dsha...@nmaa.org

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:23:57 -0400, "Kieron Dodds" <kdo...@msn.com>
wrote:

Not that I agree with your premise, that 'niggers are afraid of dogs',
however the explanation for caucasians having an affinity for dogs
is thus: when ya'll were in the hills and caves of Europe (for 2,000
years), crawling on all-fours, and eating your dead, living like the
beast that by nature you are, the dog was the only animal that was
able to tolerate your filth and stench, and there was formed a psychic
bond between the breed of canis and the caucasian people. This is
also why to this day you have the slogan among your kind of "the dog
is 'man's' [read, the whiteman's] best friend". Further, as I suspect
you know, when your women are alone, they are prone to have sex with
dogs, and some of them actually prefer to have sex with animals
instead of their own men. I am sure you have seen pictures of such,
or maybe you know some who actively participate in this behaviour.
So, in essence, since the Blackman and Woman do not by nature operate
on the level of a beast (even though they have in many instances been
conditioned to LIVE under the conditions set in place by beasts) they
understand that animals and humans should not naturally share the same
living space. It is the opposite in all respects to the caucasian and
animals.

I hope I helped clear up your confusion on this question.

Sandra Pover

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

On 25 Jun 1997 17:20:04 GMT, SDZ...@prodigy.com (Javier Villarreal)
wrote:

>The one I feel really sorry for is this guy's collie. Can you imagine
>having an ignorant idiot like him for a master?

There is no collie, no laundromat, no nothing. Petie is a TROLL and
trolls are only VIRTUAL human beings with VIRTUAL lives.

Remove NOSPAM to email

kalonj1006

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lololololololololololololololololololololol!

http://member.aol.com/kalonj1006/index.html

Jeff Pitblado

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97
to dsha...@nmaa.org

dsha...@nmaa.org wrote:

Wow. What a couple of racist morons. You guys should get together
sometime and compare notes.

Kieron Dodds

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

Jeff Pitblado wrote in article <33B2C5...@mailhost.wlc.com>...

>dsha...@nmaa.org wrote:
>
>> > Pete Smythe wrote in article <5opg37$9hj$2...@nw003.infi.net>...
>> >niggers
>> >leash
>> >the

>> >the

Missed the following crap the first time around (I've already addressed the
last).

>> Not that I agree with your premise, that 'niggers are afraid of dogs',
>> however the explanation for caucasians having an affinity for dogs
>> is thus: when ya'll were in the hills and caves of Europe (for 2,000
>> years),

Excuse me? Since when is Ireland a land comprised of cavy hills that
people lived in? And where does 2,000 years come from?

>> crawling on all-fours,

Homo sapiens is an upright anthropomorph, be he/she balck or white.

>> and eating your dead,

Cannibalism has been practiced from the Congo to the Amazon to isolated
islands, what's your point?

>> living like the
>> beast that by nature you are,

Ahem. Might I take a rascist approach for a moment and inject an
ethnocentric perspective that is not my own? How many white men are still
hunter/gatherers?

>> the dog was the only animal that was
>> able to tolerate your filth and stench,

Walking poor urban neighborhoods (where the people are mixed 'races'),
filth and stench knows no boundaries.

>> and there was formed a psychic
>> bond between the breed of canis and the caucasian people.

I'm sure there are many black trainers who would take great exception to
this.

>> This is
>> also why to this day you have the slogan among your kind of "the dog
>> is 'man's' [read, the whiteman's] best friend".

It's not a 'slogan', more it's a cliche. I've heard it from more than just
white people too.

>> Further, as I suspect
>> you know, when your women are alone, they are prone to have sex with
>> dogs,

No, certain people with warped (IMO) senses od sexuality engage in these
acts. Again, this knows no 'racial' boundaries.

>> and some of them actually prefer to have sex with animals
>> instead of their own men.

Somehow, I don't think you'ld ever be able to get near a white woman long
enough to find this out.

>> I am sure you have seen pictures of such,
>> or maybe you know some who actively participate in this behaviour.

Fortunately, no.

>> So, in essence, since the Blackman and Woman do not by nature operate
>> on the level of a beast

I'm still not sure what 'the nature of the beast' really is, but this
statement is just as ridiculous as saying that no white people are
racists.

>> (even though they have in many instances been
>> conditioned to LIVE under the conditions set in place by beasts)

Conditioned by who? Maybe you should ask any number of successful black
men and women who came from underprivileged backgrounds just how they were
conditioned into accepting those backgrounds. Better yet, learn your
history and find out what happened to black tribes that were defeated by
other black tribes before they even heard of white men.

>> they
>> understand that animals and humans should not naturally share the same
>> living space.

Boy, I'm glad I don't know you. Of course, I do know far too many white
people who feel the same way.

>> It is the opposite in all respects to the caucasian and
>> animals.

Wow, racism from the opposite direction. Boy, Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Al
Sharpton, et. al. must be awful proud of your diseased rantings. What will
your next post reveal, how I'm personally responsible for slavery? You
*do* know who invented slavery, don't you?

>> I hope I helped clear up your confusion on this question.

Yeah, right.

>Wow. What a couple of racist morons. You guys should get together
>sometime and compare notes.

Agreed, let's lock 'em up in a room somewhere and forget they exist.

Kieron Dodds
kdo...@msn.com

Gary & Lois Edwards

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

What rock did you crawl out from under.....wiggle back under won't you,
wait...maybe someone will step on you and squish your guts all over while
the rest of clap

Pete Smythe <psm...@aol.com> wrote in article

Hess

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

> If all black people were like you they would be mating with an animal
> everytime they had sex with a member of their own race. Have you ever
> crossed species and mated with a human?

> Could be too that if blacks had more aptitude for utilizing what God
> had provided for us in nature (eg. dogs, horses, minerals) they would
> not have gotten so far behind the other races. Could be that dogs by
> helping caucasians hunt, and protecting the camp from predators,
> allowed the caucasian more time to develop his mind. Because something
> definitely got off the track in Africa.

TRP100

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

Flock together? These two need their own newsgroup so the rest of us don't
have to deal this racist crap......

Terri

your_fat_assed_mommma

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

In article <19970627045...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, trp...@aol.com
says...

>Flock together? These two need their own newsgroup so the rest of us don't
>have to deal this racist crap......
>
>Terri
Terri, you scum sucking hairy legged dyke go suck some big fat koon
dick.

LOL

AVRAMA GINGOLD

Jun 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/28/97

It is sad to realize that all racial and ethnic groups come equiped
with their share of ignorant bigots.

... nfx v2.7 [C0000] To err is human, to forgive canine.

dogsnus

Jun 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/28/97
Contrary to you little tiny mind, there ARE more than 1 *Terri's*
in the world, maggot.
Terri
BTW, I know the postmaster for this alias of yours. A copy of this
has been sent to the postmaster.
Have a nice day.

Alan Fraser

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

In article <8DAA26B.09A7...@moondog.com>,
avrama....@moondog.com (AVRAMA GINGOLD) wrote:

Looking at it another way, the majority of people in any racial or ethnic
group are not ignorant or bigoted.

--
Alan Fraser
Home Page: http://w3.one.net/~a_fraser/

cj

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97
to dsha...@nmaa.org

dsha...@nmaa.org wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:23:57 -0400, "Kieron Dodds" <kdo...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >See my reply to your very same comments using "rottweilers" in the subject.
> >
> >--
> >Kieron Dodds
> >kdo...@msn.com
> > Pete Smythe wrote in article <5opg37$9hj$2...@nw003.infi.net>...

> >>Anyone know why so many niggers get pit bulls or rottweilers? Most
> >niggers
> >>are very frightened of dogs (even little ones). I had my collie on a
> >leash
> >>sleeping quietly at my feet in the laundramat once and a big fat nigger
> >>bitch got so scared she squealed like a stuck pig and jumped on top of a
> >>washing machine, screaming "git dat dawg away fr' me". I'd say out of 50
> >>niggers I've met when with my dog, 49 have been scared shitless, while
> >the
> >>number of scared whites has been nil (My dog looks just like Lassie, and
> >>hardly looks mean).
> >>
> >>Anyway, it seems that the spooks are either scared to death, or they get
> >the
> >>biggest, meanest most macho dogs they can find (pit bulls, chows, rotts).
> >>Why is this?
> >>
> Not that I agree with your premise, that 'niggers are afraid of dogs',
> however the explanation for caucasians having an affinity for dogs
> is thus: when ya'll were in the hills and caves of Europe (for 2,000
> years), crawling on all-fours, and eating your dead, living like the
> beast that by nature you are, the dog was the only animal that was
> able to tolerate your filth and stench, and there was formed a psychic
> bond between the breed of canis and the caucasian people. This is

> also why to this day you have the slogan among your kind of "the dog
> is 'man's' [read, the whiteman's] best friend". Further, as I suspect

> you know, when your women are alone, they are prone to have sex with
> dogs, and some of them actually prefer to have sex with animals
> instead of their own men. I am sure you have seen pictures of such,

> or maybe you know some who actively participate in this behaviour.
> So, in essence, since the Blackman and Woman do not by nature operate
> on the level of a beast (even though they have in many instances been
> conditioned to LIVE under the conditions set in place by beasts) they

> understand that animals and humans should not naturally share the same
> living space. It is the opposite in all respects to the caucasian and
> animals.
>
> I hope I helped clear up your confusion on this question.

Actually I thought I saw a picture of you sucking a dogs dick while
another dog was porking your ass.

Kieron Dodds

Jul 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/4/97

This post, quoted completely, is being forwarded to my provider. I find
your comments highly objectionable. Since you have spoofed you header
info, not being able to offer such comments "mano a mano", I must let my
provider alone handle your reprehensible behavior. Have a nice day.
--
Kieron Dodds
kdo...@msn.com

Francis Farmer

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

In article <5qe0er$g...@camel1.mindspring.com>, whit...@mindspring.com wrote:
One day I had a Negro male respond to an ad for my puppies. He told me
> all about how he was a football hero at Western Carolina University
> and went on and on about himself and why I should sell him one of my
> puppies. I remember that he wanted a "big-boned male" specifically.
>
> When he finished telling me all about what he had planned for this
> male puppy I told him this: "I'm sorry, I don't sell my dogs to
> Negroes." Then I told him about my kennel name, "Negerfresser," and
> told him what it translated to in German. "My dogs are congenital
> nigger-eaters," I added.
>
> The campus hero hung up on me. I remember really needing a sale at the
> time, but, you know, I never regretted making the "Whites only" rule
> and then simply following the rule. I'll bet that nigger never forgets
> my rule!
>
> It's the little victories that are sometimes the sweetest...
>
> WWW <www.natvan.com>

This nation would be a better place if we all could act on our convictions
like you did. God Bless You.

-Francis Farmer

NO_SPAM...@mindspring.com
to email remove the NO_SPAM_ from the email address.

noch...@earthlink.net

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

Hey, NicKenChipLarryJohnetc,
This looks like your kind of guy! Wanna buy a dog for once? Isn't
America great? This slack-jawed yokel has the same rights as you and
I. And guys like Dogman and Garrison fought for their rights to be
F***ed up retards (sorry retards) so they could grovel in their own
shit. Wow, what a country! Actually, the country can survive this
kind of filth, but I will NOT defend their right to spew it.

Robert C.---been there , but did not do that

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 00:55:38 GMT, whit...@mindspring.com (Will
Williams) wrote:

>The mistrust between most dogs and most niggers seems to be mutual.
>I've had German Shepherds all my life. I've also had my own breeding
>kennel, raising German Shepherds -- the "Negerfresser" kennel I called
>it (that's German for "nigger-eater" -- the American Kennel Club
>must've loved approving all my pups with "Negerfresser" in their
>names.) .
>
>I made a rule that no matter how badly I needed the $300 each for my
>puppies, I'd never sell one to a non-White.

Carol Dunster

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:45:01 -0500, ffa...@mindspring.com (Francis
Farmer ) wrote:

As usual, the headers to the last stupid, racist, trolling remarks are
both the same and match one (several personalities that can't spell
their own names...) idiots.... What a surprise!

CD

Grendel

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

Will Williams wrote:

> The campus hero hung up on me. I remember really needing a sale at the
>
> time, but, you know, I never regretted making the "Whites only" rule
> and then simply following the rule. I'll bet that nigger never forgets
>
> my rule!
>
> It's the little victories that are sometimes the sweetest...

Just knowing you are a poor white trash piece of shit who's financial
status can change with a measly $300 dollars gives me all the victory I
need.

I hope you keep broadcasting your policy. I can't wait to see what the
final result of it is. Maybe your trailer will be burnt to the ground.

Will Williams

Jul 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/15/97

The campus hero hung up on me. I remember really needing a sale at the

time, but, you know, I never regretted making the "Whites only" rule
and then simply following the rule. I'll bet that nigger never forgets
my rule!

It's the little victories that are sometimes the sweetest...

WWW <www.natvan.com>

esperanto

Jul 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/15/97

Francis Farmer wrote:

> In article <5qe0er$g...@camel1.mindspring.com>, whit...@mindspring.com
> wrote:
> One day I had a Negro male respond to an ad for my puppies. He told
> me
> > all about how he was a football hero at Western Carolina University
> > and went on and on about himself and why I should sell him one of my
> > puppies. I remember that he wanted a "big-boned male" specifically.
> >
> > When he finished telling me all about what he had planned for this
> > male puppy I told him this: "I'm sorry, I don't sell my dogs to
> > Negroes." Then I told him about my kennel name, "Negerfresser," and
> > told him what it translated to in German. "My dogs are congenital
> > nigger-eaters," I added.
> >
> > The campus hero hung up on me. I remember really needing a sale at
> the
> > time, but, you know, I never regretted making the "Whites only" rule
> > and then simply following the rule. I'll bet that nigger never
> forgets
> > my rule!
> >
> > It's the little victories that are sometimes the sweetest...
> >
> > WWW <www.natvan.com>
>
> This nation would be a better place if we all could act on our
> convictions
> like you did. God Bless You.
>
> -Francis Farmer
>
> NO_SPAM...@mindspring.com
> to email remove the NO_SPAM_ from the email address.
esp. wrote:
Frances, you are an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, cloaked in a mystery.

esperanto

Jul 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/15/97

Francis Farmer wrote:

> This nation would be a better place if we all could act on our
> convictions
> like you did. God Bless You.
>
> -Francis Farmer

Theres nothing funny about that story. It's ugly and cruel. If enough
people adopt this man's attitude it may be the downfall of us all. Show
some social responsibility Francis. You may be a racist, but you can
still agree to some basic rules of civility that must apply to us all.

DeAtH tO tHe JeWs

Jul 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/17/97

Darlene wrote:

> In article <ffarmer-ya0231800...@news.mindspring.com>,

> ffa...@mindspring.com (Francis Farmer ) wrote:
>
> > In article <5qe0er$g...@camel1.mindspring.com>, whit...@mindspring.com wrote:
> >>
> > > The campus hero hung up on me. I remember really needing a sale at the
> > > time, but, you know, I never regretted making the "Whites only" rule
> > > and then simply following the rule. I'll bet that nigger never forgets
> > > my rule!
>
> > This nation would be a better place if we all could act on our convictions
> > like you did. God Bless You.
> >
> > -Francis Farmer
>

> Both of these ASSHOLES are from MindSpring Enterprises. Sound fishy to
> anyone else????? It seems that this dumb ass is answering his/her own
> posts. Gosh is he/she STUPID.

Turn your headers on to FULL and look at this part of the header:

just to give you a friendly tip.

Message has been deleted

ball...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 12:12:59 AM8/17/19
On Thursday, June 26, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, dsha...@nmaa.org wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:23:57 -0400, "Kieron Dodds" <kdo...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >See my reply to your very same comments using "rottweilers" in the subject.
> >
> >--
> >Kieron Dodds
> >kdo...@msn.com
> > Pete Smythe wrote in article <5opg37$9hj$2...@nw003.infi.net>...
> >>Anyone know why so many niggers get pit bulls or rottweilers? Most
> >niggers
> >>are very frightened of dogs (even little ones). I had my collie on a
> >leash
> >>sleeping quietly at my feet in the laundramat once and a big fat nigger
> >>bitch got so scared she squealed like a stuck pig and jumped on top of a
> >>washing machine, screaming "git dat dawg away fr' me". I'd say out of 50
> >>niggers I've met when with my dog, 49 have been scared shitless, while
> >the
> >>number of scared whites has been nil (My dog looks just like Lassie, and
> >>hardly looks mean).
> >>
> >>Anyway, it seems that the spooks are either scared to death, or they get
> >the
> >>biggest, meanest most macho dogs they can find (pit bulls, chows, rotts).
> >>Why is this?
> >>
> Not that I agree with your premise, that 'niggers are afraid of dogs',
> however the explanation for caucasians having an affinity for dogs
> is thus: when ya'll were in the hills and caves of Europe (for 2,000
> years), crawling on all-fours, and eating your dead, living like the
> beast that by nature you are, the dog was the only animal that was
> able to tolerate your filth and stench, and there was formed a psychic
> bond between the breed of canis and the caucasian people. This is
> also why to this day you have the slogan among your kind of "the dog
> is 'man's' [read, the whiteman's] best friend". Further, as I suspect
> you know, when your women are alone, they are prone to have sex with
> dogs, and some of them actually prefer to have sex with animals
> instead of their own men. I am sure you have seen pictures of such,
> or maybe you know some who actively participate in this behaviour.
> So, in essence, since the Blackman and Woman do not by nature operate
> on the level of a beast (even though they have in many instances been
> conditioned to LIVE under the conditions set in place by beasts) they
> understand that animals and humans should not naturally share the same
> living space. It is the opposite in all respects to the caucasian and
> animals.
>
> I hope I helped clear up your confusion on this question.

shut up black person

bobdim...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2020, 2:02:43 AM3/22/20
Lol