PITBULLS - Babyillers

1 view

Kevin Shipler

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

NOTATION:
^^^^^^^^^

The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.

*Brian Hinkle
*Joyce Roberts
*Sandra Pover
*Bob Maida
*Terry McCauley

These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
everything that is noted.

My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
the mental trauma experienced by him.

Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
problem.

After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners
began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky. One
sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the
intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
intelligence!)

I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.

FACTS:
^^^^^^

*Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

*The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
humans.

*Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

**These facts cannot be disputed.

Then I read ridiculous stories like:

1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."

2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
heavily regulated.

QUESTION?
^^^^^^^^^

Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
of control.

Let your conscience be your quide.

Kevin Shipler
Los Angeles, Ca.

Sandra Pover

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:19:56 -0700, Kevin Shipler
<kshi...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
>these dog groups.

Hallelujah! There is a doG in heaven.

>I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
>most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

Correction, _opinion_ not evidence. That pitbulls have attacked
and/or bit people or other dogs, is certainly fact. Other breeds have
also attacked and/or bit people or other dogs. Bite statistics from
virtually _every_ reputable statistical analysis have confirmed that
so-called Pit Bulls, (the definition of precisely which individual
_is_ a "Pit Bull" varies), are very low relative to other breeds such
as Cockers, Shepherds and Shepherd crosses, St. Bernards and many
others. They are lower in both absolute and relative numbers.

That a large, powerful dog can inflict more serious injuries is
indisputable but a Pit Bull is no more able to inflict grave harm than
would any other large breed. Furthermore, it is generally accepted
that, although more likely to be dog-aggressive than most other
breeds, (many Terriers are dog-aggressive and this sparring attitude
is encouraged in the breed ring), Pit Bulls are extremely
bite-inhibited WRT people.

This is a logical outgrowth of their history as fighting animals.
They must be amenable to handling by their owners/handlers even when
incited to fighting mode and/or injured and in pain. Most dogs are
more likely to bite when injured or fighting: this is ubiquitous. Ask
any vet or vet tech. Pits have been bred to be much less likely to
be so.

The problem with vicious dogs can be attributed to two things, bad
owners and bad breeders. These conditions are blind as to breed.
Regarding Pit Bulls and other fighting breeds, even those bred by the
scum-sucking, bottom-feeding, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathers who
fight their dogs, are selected for human bite-inhibition so that they
_can_ be handled.

That you have a problem with Pit Bulls, is abundantly clear. It is
ironic that you have been "like a Pit Bull" is your pursuit of it. I
and many others here are bored rigid with it and welcome your ceasing
this incessant flogging. For what it's worth, your efforts would be
much better invested in anti-vicious dog legislation which would
encompass vicious Pit Bulls and any other vicious dog whilst leaving
the well-bred, sane, people-friendly dogs to their loving pet homes.

I neither know nor care what your issue is or where this obsession
comes from but you have made your position very clear and any here who
agree with you have had ample opportunity to jump onto your bandwagon.
It's high time you hauled it away. You've become boring. Why don't
you come back when you've got something else to talk about?

>NOTATION:
>^^^^^^^^^
>
>The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
>*Brian Hinkle
>*Joyce Roberts
>*Sandra Pover

Oops, too late.

>*Bob Maida
>*Terry McCauley
>
>These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
>post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
>everything that is noted.

And just how did you intend enforcing the above prohibition?

[snip repetition of colossally BORING Shipler refrain]

Sandra
To email, do what it says

Chris Kosmakos

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Kevin Shipler (kshi...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
: these dog groups.

Thank you. Please adhere to that resolution. You have clearly stated
your opinion many times and there is nothing to be gained by repeating
it.

I'm sure you've realized that there are lots of knowledgable and
responsible people who feel strongly that your opinion is wrong. Every
time you attempt to gather support against APBTs (or any other breed)
they have to counter with information to counter your arguments, since
any breed-specific legislation endangers all of our dogs.

I've given up on trying to educate you on the fallacies in your arguments.
My only hope is that your every effort in this misguided campaign is
thwarted by concerned dog-owners armed with better information, to the
point that you simply get tired and give up.

Lynn K.
--
chri...@netcom.com

Dan O'Connor

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97
to kshi...@ix.netcom.com

--------------4CA02E8EB06617E26558C689

> Kevin;

I understand your frustration. I'm not denying the incident took place. I
have to take your word on it. I am simply saying you should not ban the
entire race of pit bull dogs because of this .

Yes I have the experience and as a expert witness for court cases. I can say
there has been far more attacks with other breeds and mixed breeds then pit
bulls.

These attacks should be handled on a case by case basis.

> FACTS:
> ^^^^^^
>
> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

Two Rotweillers in Ocala May of this year mauled a child to death. An Akita
in Kissimeme mauled a child by going through an invisible fence.

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.

Maybe true of your area. But State law prohibits the use of dogs for dog
fighting. Would all Mexicans be considered evil because a few cock fight,
and does that mean that if a Mexican owns a rooster, that he is using it for
that purpose.

> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

Very true as for some other breeds. Britain would not recognize a breed if
it's name was preceded by German.

> **These facts cannot be disputed.

Yes they can. I can't believe you are so hard on this breed because of this
incident. I am sorry it happened. But what if it were a Shepherd or
Doberman. Check your newspapers back to aleast a year. You will find dog
attacks in there that are not pit bull related. But you didn't notice them
because they didn't effect you like this case. Hitting so close to home.

I can't change your mind or beliefs. But can't say I'm a pit bull lover
either. But I way the facts and that has to be presented with unbiased
opinion. In fact i wish the world were made up of nothing but German
Shepherds. :)

> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>
> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>
> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>
> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

All these maybe true. Don't close your mind because this dog happen to be in
your neighborhood.

> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> heavily regulated.
>
> QUESTION?
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

Your wouldn't take that that individual was armed. You are talking about a
species. So if that man was black. You would want to ban all blacks from
your neighborhood.

> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
> of control.

I have and the facts are not on your side. And as long as their are people
like you watching out, I doubt there will ever be a epidemic.

> Let your conscience be your quide.

It has and I thank you for your opinion. But I have trained many pit bull
and pit bull types that are very gentle and never hurt anyone. I have
trained Dalmatians that would tear you arm off because they are aggressive.
And for your information. these dogs were only in for obedience training.

Thanks

Dan O'Connor
F.D.L.E. Certified Police K-9 Instructor
www.bitstorm.net/doconnor

P.S.
FYI (F.D.L.E.) stands for Florida Department of Law Enforcement

--------------4CA02E8EB06617E26558C689

begin: vcard
fn: Dan O'Connor
n: ;Dan O'Connor
adr: P.O.Box 21;;;Lake Helen;Fl.;32744;USA
email;internet: doco...@bitstorm.net
tel;work: (904) 228-3647
tel;fax: (904) 228-3924
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--------------4CA02E8EB06617E26558C689--

Tony Taco

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

--------------AFA34A2D379CE18FFC0FF0E9

Well, you are right! Pitbulls and rottweilers are bad because the hoodlums
own them. Let's get some Volvo owners to drive pitbulls and rottweilers
around and their image will change.

Tony

Kevin Shipler wrote:

> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on

> these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the

> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.
>

> NOTATION:
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
> *Brian Hinkle
> *Joyce Roberts
> *Sandra Pover

> *Bob Maida
> *Terry McCauley
>
> These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
> post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
> everything that is noted.
>

> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
> the mental trauma experienced by him.
>
> Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
> problem.
>
> After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners
> began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky. One
> sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the
> intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
> names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
> intelligence!)
>
> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.
>

> FACTS:
> ^^^^^^
>
> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.
>

> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
>

> **These facts cannot be disputed.
>

> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>
> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>
> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>
> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
>

> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> heavily regulated.
>
> QUESTION?
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?
>

> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
> of control.
>

> Let your conscience be your quide.
>

> Kevin Shipler
> Los Angeles, Ca.

--------------AFA34A2D379CE18FFC0FF0E9

<HTML>

<H1>
<FONT COLOR="#993366"><FONT SIZE=+2>Well, you are right! Pitbulls and rottweilers
are bad because the hoodlums own them. Let's get some Volvo owners to drive
pitbulls and rottweilers around and their image will change.</FONT></FONT></H1>
<FONT COLOR="#993366"><FONT SIZE=+2>Tony</FONT></FONT>

<P>Kevin Shipler wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions
about Pitbulls on
<BR>these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of
the
<BR>most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

<P>NOTATION:
<BR>^^^^^^^^^

<P>The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.

<P>*Brian Hinkle
<BR>*Joyce Roberts
<BR>*Sandra Pover
<BR>*Bob Maida
<BR>*Terry McCauley

<P>These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
<BR>post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
<BR>everything that is noted.

<P>My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
<BR>his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
<BR>the mental trauma experienced by him.

<P>Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
<BR>neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of
this
<BR>problem.

<P>After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners
<BR>began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky.
One
<BR>sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the
<BR>intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
<BR>names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
<BR>intelligence!)

<P>I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the
the
<BR>seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.

<P>FACTS:
<BR>^^^^^^

<P>*Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

<P>*The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
and
<BR>humans.

<P>*Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

<P>**These facts cannot be disputed.

<P>Then I read ridiculous stories like:

<P>1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."

<P>2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

<P>3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

<P>Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
<BR>which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
<BR>councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
<BR>heavily regulated.

<P>QUESTION?
<BR>^^^^^^^^^

<P>Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
<BR>firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate
<BR>dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

<P>Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN
the
<BR>Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally
out
<BR>of control.

<P>Let your conscience be your quide.

<P>Kevin Shipler
<BR>Los Angeles, Ca.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------AFA34A2D379CE18FFC0FF0E9--

Shahbazin

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Just wanted to respond to your post from another point of view - & I'm not
denigrating your experiences, either, so please bear with me:

>*Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
So have cars, children's own parents, and other hazards - let's ban cars &
parents, etc?

>*The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
humans.
The majority according to what survey, done by whom? Most "pit bull" owners, as
seen by dog fanciers & trainers, are used for obedience competitions, weight
pull, search & rescue, other tracking activities, carting, flyball, agility,
farm dogs, shows, and personal companions.
>*Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
This is circular reasoning: the dogs are banned, which makes them bad dogs - &
if they are bad dogs, they should be banned?

>**These facts cannot be disputed.
No?

>Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
I'm not sure what's funny about these stories - you're holding up a sample
of dogs to prove your opinion, why can't other people hold up an equal sample
to prove theirs?
I guess what a lot of folks would like to say, is we're horrified by the
attack in your neighborhood, & we understand your desire to eliminate
hazardous conditions - but, dog bites are a HUMAN problem, when people either
get a dog & don't train it, or deliberately get a dog to intimidate other
people. It isn't the dog, or the dog's breed that is the problem - the idiots
that go around bragging of their "tough" dog would just get some other breed
to pervert & destroy if all of the large guard breeds were banned (I can see
it now - Standard poodles dyed in gang colors, with graffiti shaved in their
fur, and big spiked collars - it could happen!). Many people see legislation
concerning banning ownership of dogs from people who abuse that privilege
(runs at large, bites people, used as intimidation/weapon for extortion) to be
a more comprehensive approach.
And, yes, I'm prejudiced - my husband & I own an ILP/LPL registered,
neutered, tattooed, microchipped, obedience trained, lives in fenced
yard/house dog, thoroughly lovable & sweet American Pit Bull Terrier. This dog
is bright, inquisitive, high energy - and would do *anything* we asked of him,
in his desire to please us - and that is where the breed is in trouble, when
what is sometimes asked of them is that they conform to certain warped owners'
notions of being a guard dog.

Shah...@aol.com

sitehat

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

In article <343FC3...@ix.netcom.com>, kshi...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
>*Brian Hinkle
>*Joyce Roberts
>*Sandra Pover
>*Bob Maida
>*Terry McCauley

ROTFL

dogsnus

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Kevin Shipler wrote:

> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> these dog groups.

Good! Im sick of listenging to a narrow minded bigot anyway.
And one who can't cite real evidence to his ravings, to boot.

I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

No, you never HAVE presented any hard facts, only hysterical
concjecture. Read the National Enquirer, do you, for daily news??

> NOTATION:
> ^^^^^^^^^

> The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
> *Brian Hinkle
> *Joyce Roberts
> *Sandra Pover
> *Bob Maida
> *Terry McCauley

First, you cant even spell my name right, second, the surest way
to get me to respond to a message is to tell me I can't. Ill
respond to any damn message I choose to. Get it?

> These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
> post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
> everything that is noted.

Well, Im proud to be lumped into such noted authorities as you listed.
I read hard core facts, Petey. Not fortune cookies like you do to
see the facts of life...

> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
> the mental trauma experienced by him.

Now, about that.. what the hell is a grown man like you doing exploring
the developing body of a 13 yr old boy? You pervert.

> Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
> problem.

OIC, you have one pitbull in your perverted building and everyone
bans the dog, instead of a pervert like you? Some building...
Im deeply impressed....NOT!!!

> After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners
> began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky.

Ive never owned a pitbull in my life moron. You deserve attacks for your
perveted interests in the developing body of a young boy. Never mind
the breed of dog involved!

One
> sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky.

You.

(This shows you the
> intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
> names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
> intelligence!)

You cant claim kin to this part of humanity.

> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.
>
> FACTS:
> ^^^^^^
>

> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

So have many cats, rottweilers, GSD;s, Goldens, ferrets, rats, snakes,
AND parents, doofus.

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.

Blowing smoke out your butt again eh?

> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> heavily regulated.

Thousands of us are and have already posted and made up brochures
against the ban of pittbulls. We have been at it longer than you.
We attend rallies and legistate when people like you attempt to
ban a specific breed. We have more money than you, and a lot
more access to the goverment than you. The logical outnumber the
hysterical rantings of people like you.
WE dont rely on hysterical bull CACA, we present FACTS!

> Let your conscience be your quide.

Well, I prefer to let my conscience be my "quide". Guess that's
yet another reason my voice and letters get more attention than
your poor ,mis-spelled " hysterial pitbull ban brochures," eh?

Just promise us it's your last attempt and manage to stick
to your promise, for once, eh?
Terri

krei...@mail.csrlink.net

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

On 1997-10-11 kshi...@ix.netcom.com said:
>FACTS:
>^^^^^^
>*Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

>*The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
>and humans.

>*Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

>**These facts cannot be disputed.

Facts?! OK, I'll take you up on that. Show me some documentation
supporting the assertion that I have bracketed. I cannot think where
you would even find such evidence. Oh, and I do not have any Pit
Bulls, just a couple of mixed-breed shelter alumna. I am questioning
your assertions because I get a strong scent of bias from your post.
Oh, and since this is a dog group, please tell me what dogs live with
you.
Bob K

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Kevin Shipler (kshi...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
: these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the

: most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

: NOTATION:
: ^^^^^^^^^

: The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.

: *Brian Hinkle
'
I'm replying to it what do you think you're going to do about it?

: *Joyce Roberts

: *Sandra Pover
: *Bob Maida
: *Terry McCauley

: These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never

: post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
: everything that is noted.

Bullshit!!!!!!!..... the *facts* have been provided to you by all the
above and by people closely associated with the breed. *You* have
consistently posted *outright lies* ( such as your "Ricky" story ) and
distorted facts in an irrational attempt to support your equally irrational
position.

: My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto

: his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
: the mental trauma experienced by him.

More Bullshit. You claim to be in L.A. ,in the hyper aware media are
of the LA basin a story like that would have made the news. * YOU* have
consistently avoided posting ANY proof whatsoever that the incident
happened.

: Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our

: neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
: problem.

Yadda Yadda......MORE bullshit...........therte have been no new
ordinances enacted in the LA area in the time frame you postulate.

: After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners

And YET MORE Bullshit.......of your list above *I* own an APBT ,not
Bob Maida or any of the rest.

: began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky. One

I see ,so when we defend a breed of dogs it's a " counterattack".....
........and and YES I'll "defame " YOU every chance I get.

: sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the

Yeah YOU posted it and then tryed to weasel out of your responsibility.

: intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called

: names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
: intelligence!)

I see. How prescient of you to be able to estimate an idividuals
intelligence based on ownership of a specific breed of canine.

: I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the

: seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.

Sorry but *you* arew more an object of pity. I've been fighting against
people like *you* in the political arena r.e. canines for so long that
you're merely another in a long libne of slugs.

: FACTS:
: ^^^^^^

: *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

Many ,many breeds have killed small children and babies.

: *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
: humans.

Complete and total utter BULLSHIT ,you conveniently ignore the tens of
thousands of APBTs involved in therapy ,conformation,flyball ,agility
weight-pulling ,catch dog work ,stock work ,obedience ,schitzhund ,CGC
etc.etc.

The ADBA conformation Ch. bitch that sits here as I type this has her
CGC ,not quite the above that you postulated 'eh Petey.

: *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

And those bans are being overturned. Likewise lots of things are "banned
in some countries".

: **These facts cannot be disputed.

I just disputed them. Whatcha gonna do about it?

: Then I read ridiculous stories like:

: 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."

: 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

: 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

Not ridiculous....absolutely TRUE.......whether YOU like it or not.

: Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure

: which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
: councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
: heavily regulated.

And as I stated WE will be there to oppose you. As I have already
stated ,since I run a 40 inch 4-color Heidelberg for a living I can
print a hell of a lot more impressive " color brochure" than you can
and since the guy that I work for owns APBTs he'll donate the paper.

Go ahead and match a SKID of Tahoe Gloss coated , yup 4 up brochures
30,000 sheets worth.

: QUESTION?
: ^^^^^^^^^

: Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
: firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
: dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

Why would anyone tolerate a dangerous DOG. The vasy majority of
APBTs are NOT dangerous.

: Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the

: Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
: of control.

More likely people will encourage them to ban mindlessly myopic bigoted
assholes like YOU Shipler ,Petey-Boy Smythe the Trolling Anal Retentive.

: Let your conscience be your quide.

I am ,believe me I am.

B.

someone in the lab

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Kevin Shipler wrote:

> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> these dog groups.

Thank goodness!

> FACTS:
> ^^^^^^
>
> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

Gee, following that logic I guess we should ban Golden Retrievers,
too.

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.

References, please?

> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

And your point is...?

> **These facts cannot be disputed.

Well, if you say so :-)

> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>
> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>
> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

Umm, how exactly are these "ridiculous"?

> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

Now, -that- has the ring of truth.

> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

Well, if there were a dog "attacking humans and other animals", I'd
want to deal with it. But by your logic all black men under 35 should
be put in jail or killed - is that what you believe?

> Let your conscience be your quide.

Get a life. And a spellchecker.

Cinnamon McGeehan

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Luckily, my name is not on the list of 'those who cannot reply'. I have
been watching the debate of how pit bulls should be banned, and now how they
are baby killers. I have a pit bull. Luckily, I have one that has not been
inbred, one that we socialized and treated kindly. I agree with many people
who write that say pit bulls are dangerous. They are. (Or at least have
the potential to be). They are amazingly muscular, don't feel much pain,
and have a bite worse than most. They were bred as fighting dogs, and, as
anyone who owns outside cats, or watches the nature videos of lions, bears,
sharks, etc... they kill things. ALL animals kill things. Why people are
surprised to find their animal, cat or dog, killed something, is beyond me.
They're ANIMALS. Of course it is horrendously tragic when an animal hurts,
or kills a human. Unfortunately a lot of really stupid people own pit
bulls, and a lot of owners WANT them to kill things - like people. I
remember when everyone wanted to ban german shepards for the exact same
reason. Next it'll be all those inbred, overbred poor dalmations that all
the boneheads bought that can't handle the breed that'll go nuts and kill
people. Pit bulls CAN be sweet, adorable, fun loving, big babies, (ours HAS
to sleep in bed, under the covers, head on the pillow, cuddled up with my
husband). And just like guns in the hands of either people who don't know
how to use them, or people who WANT a destructive weapon, they can kill.
Please no more posts about how dangerous they are. We know they are. But
there IS another side to the story.

Kevin Shipler wrote:

> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on

> these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.
>
> NOTATION:
> ^^^^^^^^^
>
> The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
> *Brian Hinkle

> *Joyce Roberts
> *Sandra Pover
> *Bob Maida
> *Terry McCauley
>
> These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
> post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
> everything that is noted.
>

> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
> the mental trauma experienced by him.
>

> Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
> problem.
>

> After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners

> began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky. One

> sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the

> intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
> names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
> intelligence!)
>

> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.
>

> FACTS:
> ^^^^^^
>
> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.
>

> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
>

> **These facts cannot be disputed.
>

> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>
> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>
> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>

> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
>

> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> heavily regulated.
>

> QUESTION?
> ^^^^^^^^^

> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?
>

> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
> of control.
>

> Let your conscience be your quide.

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Sandra Pover wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:19:56 -0700, Kevin Shipler
> <kshi...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> >these dog groups.
>
> Hallelujah! There is a doG in heaven.
>
> >I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
> >most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.
>
> >NOTATION:
> >^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
> >
> >*Brian Hinkle
> >*Joyce Roberts
> >*Sandra Pover
>
> Oops, too late.

> >*Bob Maida
> >*Terry McCauley
> >
> >These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
> >post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
> >everything that is noted.
>
> And just how did you intend enforcing the above prohibition?
>
> [snip repetition of colossally BORING Shipler refrain]
>
> Sandra
> To email, do what it says

Sorry, Sandy, but large toothed animals can do more serious damage to
soft tissue of humans. Maybe you shoudl come to see some damage and I
can show the difference. Pitbulls are bred for fighting and nothing
else. They are not as good as a GSD in any way. Sorry.

Tony

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Dan O'Connor wrote:

> [...]
> > Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
> > of control.
> >

> I have and the facts are not on your side. And as long as their are people
> like you watching out, I doubt there will ever be a epidemic.
>
> > Let your conscience be your quide.
> >

> It has and I thank you for your opinion. But I have trained many pit bull
> and pit bull types that are very gentle and never hurt anyone. I have
> trained Dalmatians that would tear you arm off because they are aggressive.
> And for your information. these dogs were only in for obedience training.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan O'Connor
> F.D.L.E. Certified Police K-9 Instructor
> www.bitstorm.net/doconnor
>
> P.S.
> FYI (F.D.L.E.) stands for Florida Department of Law Enforcement

No Mexicans just steal cars and sleep a lot. Don't they take siestas all
the time?

Tony

Tony Taco

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

--------------8C4B5D071E553125166A38EB

I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?

Tony

someone in the lab wrote:

> Kevin Shipler wrote:
> >
> > This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> > these dog groups.
>

> Thank goodness!

> > FACTS:
> > ^^^^^^
> >
> > *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>

> Gee, following that logic I guess we should ban Golden Retrievers,
> too.
>

> > *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> > humans.
>

> References, please?

> > *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
>

> And your point is...?

> > **These facts cannot be disputed.
>

> Well, if you say so :-)
>

> > Then I read ridiculous stories like:
> >
> > 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
> >
> > 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>

> Umm, how exactly are these "ridiculous"?
>

> > 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
>

> Now, -that- has the ring of truth.
>

> > Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> > firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> > dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?
>

> Well, if there were a dog "attacking humans and other animals", I'd
> want to deal with it. But by your logic all black men under 35 should
> be put in jail or killed - is that what you believe?
>

> > Let your conscience be your quide.
>

> Get a life. And a spellchecker.

--------------8C4B5D071E553125166A38EB

<HTML>

<H2>
<FONT COLOR="#993366"><FONT SIZE=+2>I have never seen Golden Retrievers
with drug dealers. Have you?</FONT></FONT></H2>
<FONT COLOR="#993366"><FONT SIZE=+2></FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#993366"><FONT SIZE=+2>Tony</FONT></FONT>

<P>someone in the lab wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Kevin Shipler wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls
on
<BR>> these dog groups.

<P>Thank goodness!

<P>> FACTS:
<BR>> ^^^^^^
<BR>>
<BR>> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

<P>Gee, following that logic I guess we should ban Golden Retrievers,
<BR>too.

<P>> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
and
<BR>> humans.

<P>References, please?

<P>> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

<P>And your point is...?

<P>> **These facts cannot be disputed.

<P>Well, if you say so :-)

<P>> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
<BR>>
<BR>> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
<BR>>
<BR>> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

<P>Umm, how exactly are these "ridiculous"?

<P>> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

<P>Now, -that- has the ring of truth.

<P>> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
<BR>> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate
<BR>> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

<P>Well, if there were a dog "attacking humans and other animals", I'd
<BR>want to deal with it. But by your logic all black men under 35 should
<BR>be put in jail or killed - is that what you believe?

<P>> Let your conscience be your quide.

<P>Get a life. And a spellchecker.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------8C4B5D071E553125166A38EB--

Tony Taco

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Kevin is correct. Sorry. They are banned in the UK.

Tony

krei...@mail.csrlink.net wrote:

> On 1997-10-11 kshi...@ix.netcom.com said:
> >FACTS:
> >^^^^^^
> >*Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>

> ###########################################################################

> >*The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
> >and humans.

> ###########################################################################

> >*Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

> >**These facts cannot be disputed.

Tony Taco

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

--------------13B0C038DD15669625E1B7AB

Jimmy the Greek made a statement and took a lot of crap for it. Well, it was
probably true. Pitbulls don't feel paind and they are stupid. That is what makes
them dangerous. They are strong and some are friendly. But if everyone had to
get a license and have a drug test for ownership the breed would rebound and be
a good dog.

Tony

Cinnamon McGeehan wrote:

> [...]

> > **These facts cannot be disputed.
> >

> > Then I read ridiculous stories like:
> >
> > 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
> >
> > 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
> >

> > 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
> >

> > Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> > which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> > councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> > heavily regulated.
> >
> > QUESTION?
> > ^^^^^^^^^
> >

> > Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
> > firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
> > dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?
> >

> > Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
> > Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out

<FONT COLOR="#000099"><FONT SIZE=+3>Jimmy the Greek made a statement and
took a lot of crap for it. Well, it was probably true. Pitbulls don't feel
paind and they are stupid. That is what makes them dangerous. They are
strong and some are friendly. But if everyone had to get a license and
have a drug test for ownership the breed would rebound and be a good dog.</FONT></FONT></H1>
<FONT COLOR="#000099"><FONT SIZE=+3></FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#000099"><FONT SIZE=+3>Tony</FONT></FONT>

<P>Cinnamon McGeehan wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Luckily, my name is not on the list of 'those who
cannot reply'.&nbsp; I have
<BR>been watching the debate of how pit bulls should be banned, and now
how they
<BR>are baby killers.&nbsp; I have a pit bull.&nbsp; Luckily, I have one
that has not been
<BR>inbred, one that we socialized and treated kindly.&nbsp; I agree with
many people
<BR>who write that say pit bulls are dangerous.&nbsp; They are.&nbsp; (Or
at least have
<BR>the potential to be).&nbsp; They are amazingly muscular, don't feel
much pain,
<BR>and have a bite worse than most.&nbsp; They were bred as fighting dogs,
and, as
<BR>anyone who owns outside cats, or watches the nature videos of lions,
bears,
<BR>sharks, etc...&nbsp; they kill things.&nbsp; ALL animals kill things.&nbsp;
Why people are
<BR>surprised to find their animal, cat or dog, killed something, is beyond
me.
<BR>They're ANIMALS.&nbsp; Of course it is horrendously tragic when an
animal hurts,
<BR>or kills a human.&nbsp; Unfortunately a lot of really stupid people
own pit
<BR>bulls, and a lot of owners WANT them to kill things - like people.&nbsp;
<BR>remember when everyone wanted to ban german shepards for the exact
same
<BR>reason.&nbsp; Next it'll be all those inbred, overbred poor dalmations
that all
<BR>the boneheads bought that can't handle the breed that'll go nuts and
kill
<BR>people.&nbsp; Pit bulls CAN be sweet, adorable, fun loving, big babies,
(ours HAS
<BR>to sleep in bed, under the covers, head on the pillow, cuddled up with
my
<BR>husband).&nbsp; And just like guns in the hands of either people who
don't know
<BR>how to use them, or people who WANT a destructive weapon, they can
kill.
<BR>Please no more posts about how dangerous they are.&nbsp; We know they
are.&nbsp; But
<BR>there IS another side to the story.

<P>Kevin Shipler wrote:

<P>> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
<BR>> these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one
of the
<BR>> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.
<BR>>
<BR>> NOTATION:
<BR>> ^^^^^^^^^
<BR>>
<BR>> The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
<BR>>
<BR>> *Brian Hinkle

<BR>> *Joyce Roberts
<BR>> *Sandra Pover
<BR>> *Bob Maida
<BR>> *Terry McCauley

<BR>>
<BR>> These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never

<BR>> post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
<BR>> everything that is noted.

<BR>>
<BR>> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched
onto
<BR>> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
<BR>> the mental trauma experienced by him.
<BR>>
<BR>> Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
<BR>> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care
of this
<BR>> problem.
<BR>>
<BR>> After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull
owners
<BR>> began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky.
One
<BR>> sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you
the
<BR>> intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
<BR>> names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
<BR>> intelligence!)
<BR>>
<BR>> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the
the
<BR>> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.
<BR>>
<BR>> FACTS:
<BR>> ^^^^^^
<BR>>
<BR>> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
<BR>>
<BR>> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
and
<BR>> humans.
<BR>>
<BR>> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
<BR>>
<BR>> **These facts cannot be disputed.
<BR>>
<BR>> Then I read ridiculous stories like:

<BR>>
<BR>> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
<BR>>
<BR>> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

<BR>>
<BR>> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."
<BR>>
<BR>> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
<BR>> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
<BR>> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
<BR>> heavily regulated.
<BR>>
<BR>> QUESTION?
<BR>> ^^^^^^^^^
<BR>>
<BR>> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets

<BR>> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate
<BR>> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

<BR>>
<BR>> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN
the
<BR>> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally
out
<BR>> of control.
<BR>>
<BR>> Let your conscience be your quide.
<BR>>
<BR>> Kevin Shipler

<BR>> Los Angeles, Ca.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------13B0C038DD15669625E1B7AB--

Mrc5555

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

In article <343FC3...@ix.netcom.com>, Kevin Shipler
<kshi...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
>these dog groups.

We will hold you to it that this is your last attempt. The other word you
use that is very true is opinion. Many things that you say on these boards
is just that -- YOUR OPINION.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but just because something is
your opinion doesn't make it a fact no matter how passionate or dedicated
you are to your opinion.

I hope you find some peace of mind in some part of your life.

Marc

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

To anyone reading this below:

Is this guy a TROLL or just a fool?

On 12-Oct-97 04:19:56, Kevin Shipler assaulted All about PITBULLS - Babyillers

KS> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
KS> these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
KS> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

KS> NOTATION:
KS> ^^^^^^^^^

KS> The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.

KS> *Brian Hinkle
KS> *Joyce Roberts
KS> *Sandra Pover
KS> *Bob Maida
KS> *Terry McCauley

KS> These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
KS> post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
KS> everything that is noted.

KS> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
KS> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
KS> the mental trauma experienced by him.

KS> Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
KS> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
KS> problem.

KS> After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners
KS> began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky. One
KS> sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky. (This shows you the
KS> intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called
KS> names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super
KS> intelligence!)

KS> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
KS> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.

KS> FACTS:
KS> ^^^^^^

KS> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

KS> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
KS> humans.

KS> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

KS> **These facts cannot be disputed.

KS> Then I read ridiculous stories like:

KS> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."

KS> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."

KS> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

KS> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
KS> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
KS> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
KS> heavily regulated.

KS> QUESTION?
KS> ^^^^^^^^^

KS> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets
KS> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a
KS> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

KS> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the
KS> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out
KS> of control.

KS> Let your conscience be your quide.

KS> Kevin Shipler
KS> Los Angeles, Ca.

|Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@hartingdale.com.au Chow Chow lover! |
|Sydney, Australia. |
| |
|Founding and lifetime member: CHOW ADDICTION SOCIETY. MEMBERSHIP No. 1. |
| |
|Are you old when you enjoy a good headbanger record with others over 40?|

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

dogsnus the cyber winch wrote:

> Kevin Shipler wrote:
> >
> > This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> > these dog groups.

> Good! Im sick of listenging to a narrow minded bigot anyway.
> And one who can't cite real evidence to his ravings, to boot.

Ah, but Teri, Usenet is for voicing opinions. You seem to believe
everyone is a *bigot* when they don't follow your hidden agendas.

> I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the

> > most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

> No, you never HAVE presented any hard facts, only hysterical
> concjecture. Read the National Enquirer, do you, for daily news??

What do you read Teri, the Leslie Mamer Newsletter? Your facts are
always distorted and full of lies.

> > NOTATION:
> > ^^^^^^^^^

> > The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
> >

> > *Brian Hinkle
> > *Joyce Roberts
> > *Sandra Pover
> > *Bob Maida
> > *Terry McCauley

> First, you cant even spell my name right, second, the surest way
> to get me to respond to a message is to tell me I can't. Ill
> respond to any damn message I choose to. Get it?

That's for sure. You have always been defiant. And you go out of your
way everytime to make an ass of yourself.

> > These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never

> > post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist

> > everything that is noted.

> Well, Im proud to be lumped into such noted authorities as you listed.
> I read hard core facts, Petey. Not fortune cookies like you do to
> see the facts of life...

And Teri doesn't even own a Pitbull....amazing isn't it?

> > My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto

> > his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention

> > the mental trauma experienced by him.

> Now, about that.. what the hell is a grown man like you doing exploring
> the developing body of a 13 yr old boy? You pervert.

Excuse me Teri -- you are a fucking liar! The person who posted a
pedophile story about this user was posting from an anonymous server.
Yet you continue to put so much validity in that bogus story. You
probably wrote it yourself.

> > Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our

> > neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this

> > problem.

> OIC, you have one pitbull in your perverted building and everyone
> bans the dog, instead of a pervert like you? Some building...
> Im deeply impressed....NOT!!!

There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
you don't even know. And your sudden interest in Putbulls just amazes me
so much.

> > After my original message was placed here many (obvious) Pitbull owners

> > began launching a counter attack PR program to defame me and Ricky.

> Ive never owned a pitbull in my life moron. You deserve attacks for your
> perveted interests in the developing body of a young boy. Never mind
> the breed of dog involved!

Is that the anonymous story YOU wrote Teri? You must have. You keeping
bringing this up. Rot in hell bitch.

> One

> > sick person posted a pedophile story about Ricky.

> You.

No liar -- the story was posted from an anonymous server, as many other
stories were, about other users.

> (This shows you the

> > intelligence of an average Pitbull owner.) Many other owners called

> > names and claimed the incident never happened. (Another sign of super

> > intelligence!)
>
> You cant claim kin to this part of humanity.
>

> > I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the

> > seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.
> >

> > FACTS:
> > ^^^^^^

> > *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.

> So have many cats, rottweilers, GSD;s, Goldens, ferrets, rats, snakes,
> AND parents, doofus.
> >

> > *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and

> > humans.

> Blowing smoke out your butt again eh?

You should know about that Ms. Mcauley. You have enough experience
sniffing Joe's asshole for a long time.

> > Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure

> > which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,

> > councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or

> > heavily regulated.
>
> Thousands of us are and have already posted and made up brochures
> against the ban of pittbulls. We have been at it longer than you.
> We attend rallies and legistate when people like you attempt to
> ban a specific breed. We have more money than you, and a lot
> more access to the goverment than you. The logical outnumber the
> hysterical rantings of people like you.
> WE dont rely on hysterical bull CACA, we present FACTS!

But you tell lies, Teri. And when someone doesn't agree with you, you
get others (like Dogman) to erect websites in an attempt to harass and
intimidate the people who you don't like. You are a liar. Plain and
simple. Getting a little lonely out there without Dogman?

Yes -- the truth has surfaced.

Larry

Bob631

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

<kshi...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on

>these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the

>most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.

We all thank you for agreeing to stop spewing out the nonsense

>NOTATION:
>^^^^^^^^^
>
>The following persons are not allowed to respond to this message.
>
>*Brian Hinkle
>*Joyce Roberts
>*Sandra Pover
>*Bob Maida
>*Terry McCauley
>

>These people have proven themselves to be irrational users who never
>post the facts in an honest manner, but manage to confuse and twist
>everything that is noted.

As Brian pointed out, none of us('cept Brian) are Pit
owners. But we all have enough sense to realize it is a not
a breed problem. THere are bad pet owners everywhere. Start
jailing pet owners when their dog bites unprovoked and problem will
be solved

Bob Maida

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Cinnamon McGeehan wrote:

> Luckily, my name is not on the list of 'those who cannot reply'. I have
> been watching the debate of how pit bulls should be banned, and now how they
> are baby killers. I have a pit bull. Luckily, I have one that has not been
> inbred, one that we socialized and treated kindly. I agree with many people
> who write that say pit bulls are dangerous. They are. (Or at least have
> the potential to be). They are amazingly muscular, don't feel much pain,
> and have a bite worse than most. They were bred as fighting dogs, and, as
> anyone who owns outside cats, or watches the nature videos of lions, bears,
> sharks, etc... they kill things. ALL animals kill things. Why people are
> surprised to find their animal, cat or dog, killed something, is beyond me.
> They're ANIMALS. Of course it is horrendously tragic when an animal hurts,
> or kills a human. Unfortunately a lot of really stupid people own pit
> bulls, and a lot of owners WANT them to kill things - like people. I
> remember when everyone wanted to ban german shepards for the exact same
> reason. Next it'll be all those inbred, overbred poor dalmations that all
> the boneheads bought that can't handle the breed that'll go nuts and kill
> people. Pit bulls CAN be sweet, adorable, fun loving, big babies, (ours HAS
> to sleep in bed, under the covers, head on the pillow, cuddled up with my
> husband). And just like guns in the hands of either people who don't know
> how to use them, or people who WANT a destructive weapon, they can kill.
> Please no more posts about how dangerous they are. We know they are. But
> there IS another side to the story.

I enjoyed your story. It was well written and made others look at both
sides of this issue.

Larry

I luv pits

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

> I have a pit bull. Luckily, I have one that has not been
>inbred, one that we socialized and treated kindly.

You need to read more about breeding especially linebreeding and inbreeding,
as your statement is akin to saying "pit bulls have locking jaws"..... meaning
the inbred = mental problems is also untrue. If you have stable temperaments
in your breeding stock, you run a less likely chaance of producing unstable
dogs by line breeding and occasional inbreeding that by scatterbreeding and
mixing lineages.

> I agree with many people
>who write that say pit bulls are dangerous. They are. (Or at least have
>the potential to be). They are amazingly muscular, don't feel much pain,
>and have a bite worse than most.

What "side" are you on again? Yes, a POORLY bred and irresponsibly owned APBT
will pose a threat to humans moreso than a cranky cocker spaniel, but
eliminating the poorly bred specimens and wrong owners will give us back the
dogs we had 20 years ago, before all this crap started about "viciousness".

>They were bred as fighting dogs, and, as
>anyone who owns outside cats, or watches the nature videos of lions, bears,
>sharks, etc... they kill things. ALL animals kill things. Why people are
>surprised to find their animal, cat or dog, killed something, is beyond me.

Doesn't matter if they are of fighting dog background when discussing prey
drive. Any terrier still possessing spirit wants to kill vermin, want to
course and run down prey, etc etc. Even mix breeds delight in chase and often
kill. Has nothing to do with being a fighting breed.

Wendy Browne
Urban Legend American Pit Bull Terriers
Breed Information and Breeder Referrals Happily Given
***AST and APBT National Rescue***
Fight Breed Specific Bans, visit my website to learn how.
http://members.aol.com/iluvpits/index.html

Ann Lettis

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

From the Cincinnati Law Review pages 1067-1081
"...report found that sixteen different breeds were responsible for
seventy-three fatal attacks on people. Pit-bull dogs were responsible
for six fatalities, the same number as Great Danes. Statistics on dog
bites also demonstrate that pit bull dogs are not uniquely dangerous.
The Cincinnati Health Department investigated 478 dog bites, involving
thirty different breeds. This investigation found that pit bull dogs
were responsible for only about seven percent of the injuries to
people".

The above is not opinion but fact - If anyone wants a copy call the AKC
and ask for their Canine Legislation Packet (free of charge) and you
will see similar statement within the packet. Uninformed opinions only
keep the hype going, as Wendy always says, "know the facts", quite a
difference I would say.

ANN - SI, NY, USA
let...@webtv.net

angelqa allen

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

I tthink Humans do alot worse to other humans, for absolutly no reasons
are we going to start breed banning them?Everyone must take precautions
no matter what breed, or where you or your children are. Freedom is what
this country was "supposed" to be about. In your neighborhood alone how
many children are getting molested behind closed doors amd you don`t
even know it?? Scary thought huh??

zgu...@telusplanet.net

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Kevin Shipler wrote:

> This will be my last attempt to voice my opinions about Pitbulls on
> these dog groups. I have presented evidence that Pitbulls are one of the
> most dangerous breeds now in existance, if not the most dangerous.
>

> My 13-year old neighbor was bitten by a loose Pitbull that latched onto
> his hand and Ricky required stitches and hand surgery, not to mention
> the mental trauma experienced by him.
> :-( Hey. It is very terrible when things like this happen, but it
isn't only Pitbulls that are guilty for attacks on people. Dalmatians,
German Shepherds, cocker spaniels, and even Labrador retrievers have
bitten people, and these breeds have been listed as number one biters in
certain communities. I'm sure that every breed has a member that has
bitten someone. My point is that dogs are dogs, and pits are no
different, and it is because of irresponsible owners that dog bites
happen. The owner of the dog that attacked the child was very
irresponsible and foolish to let such a dog run loose in the streets.

Since this was not the only Pitbull that has ever terrorized our
> neighborhood, many of our neighbors banded together to take care of this
> problem.
>

>(snip)

> I supposed these ignorant owners feared that my efforts my lead the the
> seizure of the animals so they lashed out as loudy as possible.

> Probably, because there are good Pit Bull owners who do love and cherish
their dogs. The Pit bulls that do attack people are owned by people
who do not, and who get them to use as attack animals. If these
people can't own Pit bulls, then they will switch to another breed.

> FACTS:

> ^^^^^^
>
> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>

> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> humans.

Which is very horrible, and something must be done. Stricter animal
abuse laws, and leash laws in cities could help remedy this problem,
as would dangerous dog laws that aren't breed specific. German
Shepherds, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Wolf hybrids,
Akitas, Siberian Huskies, mixed breeds, Maremma Sheep dogs, Doberman
Pinschers and many other breeds have inflicted fatal wounds on people,
so banning Pits won't remedy the problem. Dogs who do inflict
serious wounds on people usually have been abused, mistreated or
neglected or used improperly as attack dogs, so stricter animal abuse
laws could help.

> *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.

Just because it's done somewhere doesn't mean it's right.

> **These facts cannot be disputed.
>

> Then I read ridiculous stories like:
>

> 1. "My pits would never hurt anyone."
>

> 2. "I sleep with five pits- they are loveable."
>

> 3. "You don't know what you are talking about."

A Pit bull is a dog, and if a dog is raised properly, it will most
likely be a loving companion.

> Here is my final opinion. Our committee has printed a color brochure
> which outlines the problems with Pitbulls. We are approaching mayors,
> councils, and municipalities and *demanding* that Pitbulls be banned/or
> heavily regulated.
>

> QUESTION?
> ^^^^^^^^^

> Would you feel comfortable if an armed criminal roamed your streets

> firing a gun at innocent bystanders? Then why would nayone tolerate a

> dangerous Pitbull attacking humans and others animals?

> I would not tolerate it, which is why I support city leash laws and
responsible dog ownership. Any dog can be made aggressive.

> Ask yourself that question. Please encourage all legislators to BAN the

> Pitbulls in your communities, before this epidemic becomes totally out

> of control.

But other breeds of dogs have hurt people, so don't you think a general
dangerous-dog law would be more effective? Like you said before, many
Pit owners do use their dogs for corrupt purposes, so if Pits were
banned, these people would just use another breed. It's because of
abusive, ignorant and irresponsible owners and breeders that tragic
dog bites do occur.

> Let your conscience be your quide.
>

> Kevin Shipler
> Los Angeles, Ca.

I agree that something must be done to decrease the number of dog bites
that occur, but any dog of any breed has the potential to be a biter.
Educating people on how to properly choose and train a dog, leash
laws in cities, zero tolerance on animal abuse and non-breed specific
dangerous dog laws could help. Please don't take this as a flame, I'm
just trying to state why I thing banning Pit bulls won't decrease the
number of dog attacks.

Jessie Z.
Muffy (Maltese/Poodle), Duncan (Lab/Husky) and Roly (Lab/Beagle)

Heather Pace

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997 00:38:24 -0500, Tony Taco <Tony...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?
>
>Tony

No. Of the two drug dealers I happen to know, one owns a cat, and the
other owns a poodle.
Denna Lasik

"Hearing only what you want to hear, and knowing only what you've heard..."

Please remove "NOSPAM" from address before replying.

I do not feed or play with trolls; I reserve that honor for those I care about;
i.e., my dogs. For a list of those known trolls that you may wish to avoid, please see:
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/plains/4120/oddsnends.html

krei...@mail.csrlink.net

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

On 1997-10-12 Tony...@hotmail.com said:
>I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?
>Tony

I dunno. I don't patronize their establishments. I wouldn't know
how to recognize a drug dealer. Oh! I know! They're the ones without
the Goldens, right? (g)
Bob K

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

dogsnus wrote:

> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
> >
> > To anyone reading this below:
> >
> > Is this guy a TROLL or just a fool?
> Both.
> Terri

Take a look in the mirror.

Tony

dogsnus

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

someone in the lab

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Tony "Taco" Gambrini wrote:
> Drug dealers and users wear "Baggy pants".

You moron. It must be nice to have the world seem so simple and
clear-cut. But you should try living in the Real World sometime - it's
not too bad once you get used to it... of course, you have to actually
*think* once in a while.

someone in the lab

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

zgu...@telusplanet.net wrote:

> Kevin Shipler wrote:

> > *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> > humans.
>
> Which is very horrible, and something must be done.

The *first* thing that must be done is for Kevin to provide _evidence_
for this *fact*. I don't believe it. Any documentation?

someone in the lab

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Tony Taco wrote:

> I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?

I *suppose* you're referring to this exchange:

> > > *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
> >

> > Gee, following that logic I guess we should ban Golden Retrievers,
> > too.

My *point* was that dogs of probably *every* breed have been
responsible for the deaths of "small children and babies". Your
*point* seems to be that a dog breed favored by dangerous people must
be classified as dangerous. I disagree, needless to say.

BTW, I have a collie mix and a beagle, but I DO NOT support bans on
*any* breed of dog (except maybe Chows <-- JOKE!!) Probably more chows
than "pit bulls" have killed children, yet I don't think even they
should be banned (except by good taste ;-)

Re: formatting. Please stop sending *two* copies of each post - and
lose the HTML formatting.

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Heather Pace wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 1997 00:38:24 -0500, Tony Taco <Tony...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?
> >
> >Tony
> >

> No. Of the two drug dealers I happen to know, one owns a cat, and the
> other owns a poodle.
> Denna Lasik
>
> "Hearing only what you want to hear, and knowing only what you've heard..."
>
> Please remove "NOSPAM" from address before replying.
>
> I do not feed or play with trolls; I reserve that honor for those I care about;
> i.e., my dogs. For a list of those known trolls that you may wish to avoid, please see:
> http://www.geocities.com/heartland/plains/4120/oddsnends.html

Well, poodles are very dangerous aren't they? ha!ha!

Tony

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

krei...@mail.csrlink.net wrote:

> On 1997-10-12 Tony...@hotmail.com said:
> >I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?
> >Tony
>
> I dunno. I don't patronize their establishments. I wouldn't know
> how to recognize a drug dealer. Oh! I know! They're the ones without
> the Goldens, right? (g)
> Bob K

Drug dealers and users wear "Baggy pants".

Tony

Sue

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Dear Tony:

You laugh at poodles being dangerous? ha! I guess you have never been a
dog groomer.......I can show you the scars I have from those things...but,
hmmm...I don't seem to have one scar from a pit bull....

I'm sorry...any breed can bite and any breed can be vicious..its
irresponsible pet owners that create the problems. Chalk it up to
ignorance, denial, or just plain not giving a damn. I have been "in the
business" for over 15 years...and have met some of the nastiest dogs (large
& small) you would ever want to meet (and some of the nastiest owners too).

I just had to laugh at the back and forth comments. Sorry :)

Suzi

Tony Taco

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

--------------CB2EDD3A163696F663468BEB

permits like handguns are the answer Only then can we stop this nonsense with
"baggy pants" wearing hoodlums threatening honest people.

Tony

someone in the lab wrote:

--------------CB2EDD3A163696F663468BEB

<HTML>

<H1>
<FONT COLOR="#3333FF">permits like handguns are the answer Only then can
we stop this nonsense with "baggy pants" wearing hoodlums threatening honest
people.</FONT></H1>
<FONT COLOR="#3333FF"></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#3333FF">Tony</FONT>

<P>someone in the lab wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>zgu...@telusplanet.net wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> Kevin Shipler wrote:

<P>> > *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs
and
<BR>> > humans.
<BR>>
<BR>> Which is very horrible, and something must be done.

<P>The *first* thing that must be done is for Kevin to provide _evidence_
<BR>for this *fact*. I don't believe it. Any documentation?</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------CB2EDD3A163696F663468BEB--

Bob631

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

>There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
>you don't even know.

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?? 99.99% of your
posts(Dejanews shows it) needle taunt or harass?? Just what is
your purpose here??
You do not seek advice nor give any that is credible or worthwhile,
yet have no problem harassing those that do. What gives??
Just what is your problem??
Why can't you just let us be instead of wreaking havoc, pissing
everyone off and just ruining this group with your "free speech"??

Bob Maida

Sslew1

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

>Well, poodles are very dangerous aren't they? ha!ha!
>
>Tony

Well Tony, for your information, my 2 1/2 y.o. daughter interacts with
American Pit Bull Terriers on a daily basis and has never been hurt by any of
them. But, when she was visiting my parents, their miniature poodle grabbed
her hand while she was petting her. Now this dog may not be dangerous to an
adult, but she sure did leave a scar on my little girl's hand. My parents did
absolutely nothing about it, and even continued to let the dog growl at her on
several occasions after this happened. It took me telling them that I would
not allow my daughter to visit for them to actually do something about their
dog. And to this day, even with the scar on her hand, they say, "Oh Angel
(their poodle) couldn't hurt a fly."

And for those of you who think APBTs are nothing but babykillers, check out
this site: http://members.aol.com/sslew1/pitkid.html

Andrea Press
Eyetrap Kennels American Pit Bull Terriers
"http://members.aol.com/sslew1/index.html"

Anjie

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Sue <s...@mail2.theonramp.net> wrote in article <34419...@208.136.0.6>...

> Dear Tony:
>
> You laugh at poodles being dangerous? ha! I guess you have never been a
> dog groomer.......I can show you the scars I have from those
things...but,
> hmmm...I don't seem to have one scar from a pit bull....

You too? I have a few from poodles as well, and a scar on my side from a
poodle who decided that my hand wasn't close enough while I was trimming
his cap. Cheers to another dog groomer who looks like a kielbasa after
getting a tan. :) I also have NOT 1 bite OR scratch scar from a Pitbull.
I have groomed a number of them, including one named She-Ra, who was
exceptionally strong, but very willing to do whatever it was she had to do.

> I'm sorry...any breed can bite and any breed can be vicious..its
> irresponsible pet owners that create the problems. Chalk it up to
> ignorance, denial, or just plain not giving a damn.

90% of the time it's the idiot holding the leash that's the problem, not
the dog attached to it. If the dog is a problem, it's usually from lack of
training, or improper training.
I had to reply to your post. As a groomer you know exactly what I mean.
How many times has "Sweet Pea", the cute little poodle/Bichon/cocker, come
in for a groom, only to fang and growl when you tried to take him out of
the crate, try to rip your hand off when you cut his nails, try to eat
through the basket muzzle to get to your arm, and try to jump up and take
out your eye as soon as you try to trim his muzzle? Then, the owner comes
back, and says, " Ohhh, Sweet Pea, I'll bet you were the BEST boy!!" only
to be shocked, and tell you that he's never done anything like that before
when you relate that Sweet Pea was NOT the best boy. Six months later, when
Sweet Peas owner calls for another appointment, since she's gone to, and
been asked not to return to, two other grooming shops, beg for an
appointment. When you deny her she states, " All you groomers are just mean
to him!" ( sigh ) Ahh, yes, the joys of grooming. :) Anjie,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3694

I luv pits

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

>my 2 1/2 y.o. daughter interacts with
> American Pit Bull Terriers on a daily basis and has never been hurt by any
>of
> them. But, when she was visiting my parents, their miniature poodle grabbed
> her hand while she was petting her.

Careful, Andrea, some people may say you didn't teach her to "respect"
animals....... Hope Chloe's okay.

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Bob631 wrote:

> In article <3440F8...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:
>
> >There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
> >you don't even know.
>
> Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?? 99.99% of your
> posts(Dejanews shows it) needle taunt or harass?? Just what is
> your purpose here??
> You do not seek advice nor give any that is credible or worthwhile,
> yet have no problem harassing those that do. What gives??
> Just what is your problem??
> Why can't you just let us be instead of wreaking havoc, pissing
> everyone off and just ruining this group with your "free speech"??
>
> Bob Maida

Keep your messages on dog topics please. You are doing your best to ruin
the groups and intimidate the users.

Back off!

Larry

Ann Lettis

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Andres Press - You brought out an excellent point regarding the harm a
small dog can also cause - I've been holding back on posting the
following because I hate to see any breed be cast in a bad light but for
those who dont think a small dog can cause serious injury here goes

From the Pickney & Kennedy report, Tramatic Deaths from dog attacks in
the United States 69 Pediatrics Feb 1982 at 193-94.
Dachunds; Yorkshire Terriers and Basenjis were listed among the breeds

Any dog under the right, or I should say wrong circumstances can cause
serious if not fatal injury. True the circumstances are not listed but
nevertheless the end result can be as serious from a small dog as from a
large dog. The information above was a footnote in the Cincinnati Law
Review.

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Bryan Hinkle wrote:

> Bob631 (bob...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> : As Brian pointed out, none of us('cept Brian) are Pit

> : owners. But we all have enough sense to realize it is a not
> : a breed problem. THere are bad pet owners everywhere. Start
> : jailing pet owners when their dog bites unprovoked and problem will
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> : be solved
> ^^^^^^^^^^
>

> READ the above statement by Bob Maida. But then this is too commonsense
> of an approach for assholes like Shipler who *must* have a windmill in their
> pathetic lives to tilt at.
>

> NOTE that Bob NOWHERE mentions a specific BREED of canine.
>

> B.

So? Who in the fuck is Bob Maida? Read what? All he does is tell lies!

You wanna read Maida? Read this!
-------------------------------
> Subject: SEEKING BEHAVIOR or TRAINING HELP??
> From: bob...@aol.com (Bob631)
> Date: 1997/09/29
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> [More Headers]
>

> Hi,
> I and other have decided to take a break from RPD and turn
> it over to the trolls until they are tired of playing. When I and other
> from this list get an apologie via Email along with a promise to
> ceae their mischief, we will return. In the interim, print out the below
> forassistance. The Email lists will give you much better and safer
> advice than you can find here:.
>
> Bob Maida
> Dog Training/Problem Counseling
> Manassas,Va

The asshole is still here!!! Read it!!

Larry

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

I luv pits

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

>> *Pitbulls have killed small children and babies.
>>
>> *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
>> humans.
>
>Which is very horrible, and something must be done. Stricter animal
>abuse laws, and leash laws in cities could help remedy this problem,

Leash laws, yes, but what would animal abi\use laws have to do with anything?

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Bob631 wrote:

> In article <19971013172...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
> gurs...@aol.com (Gurskins) writes:
>
> >>You must live in a lousy neighborhood. Suggest you move.
> >>Jane Webb
> >>M&M
> >
> >Kind of a "low blow" Jane. Some people cannot afford to up and move when
> > trouble strikes. If they run from this problem they will run all of their
> > lives. The best way to deal with this issue is find a solution. The pits
> >(and
> > other dogs) shouldn't be running loose.
>
> Hi All,
> Tired of this man's nonsense?? Try this:

No Bob, try this. Try enrolling in college and become educated!

Larry

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

Tony Taco (Tony...@hotmail.com) wrote:

: Jimmy the Greek made a statement and took a lot of crap for it. Well, it was
: probably true. Pitbulls don't feel paind and they are stupid. That is what makes

Documentation? Hard evidence? Something besides your bullshit hyperbole
perhaps?..................Yeeaahhhh I thought as much.

: them dangerous. They are strong and some are friendly. But if everyone
had to
: get a license and have a drug test for ownership the breed would rebound and be
: a good dog.

: Tony
'

Sorry but they are already "good dogs" in spite of *your* continual
attempt to portray any owner thereof as a "drugdealer" etc.etc.

You like Shipler (PETE SMYTHE) conveniently ignore the tens of thousands
of APBTs in population that completely refute your postulations.

B.

jas

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

BTW-- WHAT'S A BABYILLER??? :)

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Tony Taco wrote:

> permits like handguns are the answer Only then can we stop this nonsense with
> "baggy pants" wearing hoodlums threatening honest people.
>
> Tony
>
> someone in the lab wrote:
>
> > zgu...@telusplanet.net wrote:

> > > Which is very horrible, and something must be done.
> >

> > The *first* thing that must be done is for Kevin to provide _evidence_
> > for this *fact*. I don't believe it. Any documentation?

-jas

"Kittens are cute, but they wouldn't be so cute if they were bigger
than you. Then they could eat you." -Deep Thoughts

jas

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97
to Tony Taco

Man,

You are very dense if you think that will work. People will only find
another breed to make aggressive. While I've seen an overpopulation of
as-holes that only keep a pit as a fighting dog, and to make money, there
are plenty of responsible people out there that own them and prove that it
is people, not the breed, that's the problem.

My stepmother is a good
example. She has been a responsible pet owner all her life and
adopted a pit from the Humane Society. Zima (the pit) IS INTELLIGENT AND
VERY SENSITIVE. She is very gentle with our little Papillon, Petie, and
will let him bite her ears. At the same time, if she is scolded she will
tuck her tail under her legs and hide in her crate for half an hour.

You folks need to go meet some well loved and cared for pits before
rushing to judgement on the breed or the people that own them. Under the
wrong conditions a yellow lab or golden retriever can be made into
a vicious dog. So please go get some facts. Read some books and meet some
well-trained pits before making stupid generalizations.

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

On 13-Oct-97 14:24:22, someone in the lab assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
Babyillers

sit> Tony Taco wrote:

>> I have never seen Golden Retrievers with drug dealers. Have you?

sit> I *suppose* you're referring to this exchange:

>> > Gee, following that logic I guess we should ban Golden Retrievers,
>> > too.

sit> My *point* was that dogs of probably *every* breed have been
sit> responsible for the deaths of "small children and babies". Your
sit> *point* seems to be that a dog breed favored by dangerous people must
sit> be classified as dangerous. I disagree, needless to say.

Actually, your common household cat has been the cause of more than one baby
being killed, too. Sometimes it is just that the parent doesnt notice the
cat get in the crib and lay on top of the child, cramping it's ability to
breathe and then breathing out carbon dioxide which the baby inhales, which
furthers the stress in attempting to breathe.

I wonder if that person to whom you replied would want all CATS banned now,
too? ;-}

|Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@hartingdale.com.au Chow Chow lover! |
|Sydney, Australia. |
| |
|Founding and lifetime member: CHOW ADDICTION SOCIETY. MEMBERSHIP No. 1. |
| |
|Are you old when you enjoy a good headbanger record with others over 40?|

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>> In article <3440F8...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:
>>
>> >There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
>> >you don't even know.
>>

>Keep your messages on dog topics please. You are doing your best to ruin
>the groups and intimidate the users.
>
>Back off!
>

> Larry

Back off??????????
Shouldn't you follow your own advice?????
Or are you exempt from having manners??
At some point your "fun" will end.

Bob

Chris Kosmakos

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

lawr...@cyberspace.com wrote:
:
: No Bob, try this. Try enrolling in college and become educated!

I'm siok to death of this crap. How many times do you have to be told
that the only way to learn how to train dogs is through training dogs?
There are NO college courses. It is a craft that is learnt by serving
an apprenticeship. Why the hell is that so hard for you to understand?

Lynn K.
--
chri...@netcom.com

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

On 12-Oct-97 15:37:35, Tony Taco assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers

TT> Kevin is correct. Sorry. They are banned in the UK.

...and isnt that just a case of Govt stupidity?

What gets me is that Pit Bulls, having been bred for fighting in pits were NOT
allowed to BITE when their owner or some other person approached even at the
end of a fight. If they did, the owner immediately destroyed it. It amuses
me to see the great unwashed majority falling for the CRAP that people put out
about them and other breeds without actually doing so much as getting of their
sorry arses to really have a look. Sure, there ARE dangerous Pit Bulls that
you wouldnt approach even inside a suit of armour but you can say the same
about any breed you care to name. The facts simply are that now that racism
against HUMANS is so socially unacceptable nowadays (as opposed to years back
when racism against humans was something more people tolerated than fought),
a new target is now needed and the dog fits that bill. It cant defend itself
with argument and all it takes to "prove someone right" is to find a
representative of the breed and go kick it a few times to get yourself bitten
so YOU, TOO, can end up on TV with your scars as proof, demanding all those
breed members be destroyed. It may be a little beyond the believable to think
that a person would do that but it isnt the first time someone has paid
someone else to beat them up to "prove" they were attacked by someone else so
stupid acts in the human race arent a new thing.

UK finally has (whenever it happened) the entire Pit Bull breed banned now.
OK, that is ONE breed which will quickly disappear from their "Top 10 biters"
list. What happens next? Another breed takes it's place. Slowly, UK might
ban other breeds (where doe the British Bulldog come in the Top 10 in UK?)
until the current top 10 biters no longer occupy those rankings but the Top 10
Biters list is still there. People's favourite breeds not known for biting
TODAY suddenly make their way up the rankings and become the new "Top 10".
Will the UK keep banning? In the end, will ANY dogs be allowed in UK?

Quite simply we need to stop fighting about BREEDS and be fighting Govt
legislation AGAINST breeds. Govts see us as a group of defenceless people
with no political clout but last time I looked, the Pet industry made a lot of
money off dogs and if every truly CONCERNED dog lover started letting the
companies making money out of us know of our concern and how it affects their
companies, a lobby group will form rather quickly. There needs to be a burden
of proof, when talking about an entire breed that is beyond doubt. The "Top
10 Biters" lists are NOT and are so much IN doubt as to make them an
excellent alternative to a seive, they are so full of holes!

Look at YOUR dog now. Yes, it has the potential to bite and cause harm but it
is probably a loving animal that smiles and wags and tells you in no uncertain
way just how glad he/she is to see you all the time and when you feel a bit
down, sneaks a lick onto the closest part of you to it's snout and looks at
you with that "Do you feel any better now?" look. What happens when the breeds
that are currently under investigation or legislation disappear from the
same area in which you live? How long will it take till YOUR breed is under
those same circumstances? Dont wait till then. The longer you wait, the more
eroded the political clout we can haul together becomes. Dont let that
loving dog of YOURS or that loved BREED suffer because of inept Govt
legislation based on nothing that would hold water. Voters talk. Lobby groups
talk. Let the Govts know just how much you feel them to be on the wrong
track and the opposition political party know just how much support they
will get for backing your need to make sure dogs are safe from legislation.
Then, maybe, YOUR breed wont be "next on the list" one day.

Peter Oseyholt

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

On 14 Oct 1997 01:01:17 GMT, bob...@aol.com (Bob631) wrote:

>Back off??????????
>Shouldn't you follow your own advice?????
>Or are you exempt from having manners??
>At some point your "fun" will end.
>
>Bob

Bob,

It is this type of response from you to obvious trolls that makes
people lose respect for you.

Why the hell can't you ignore the idiot? The rest of us do!

Keep it up and you (and some of your advice whihc is often useful)
will get banished via killfile by many good folks here.

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> Back off??????????
> Shouldn't you follow your own advice?????
> Or are you exempt from having manners??
> At some point your "fun" will end.
>
> Bob

Bob:

This is not "fun" for me. It's a serious matter when you threaten others
and then tell lies.

Get lost and get a life!

Larry

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <34429B...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:

>So? Who in the fuck is <snip>

Those wanting to complain about "Larry,"( lawr...@cyberspace.com)
should really be sending
complaints (along with the entire HEADER from his posts) to
ab...@netcom.com and ab...@worldnet.att.net.

Sending them to abuse@cyberspace is a waste of time.

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <344bd924....@news.nr.infi.net>, po...@nr.infi.net (Peter
Oseyholt) writes:

>Bob,
>
>It is this type of response from you to obvious trolls that makes
>people lose respect for you.
>

>Why the hell can't you ignore the idiot? The rest of us do!

If enough of you would speak out against him
maybe he would give up. Ignore?? Tell you what,
research via Dejanews this jerk and see if it is easy
to ignore if you were on the receiving end of
his taunts. Forgive me for being human
and having only four cheeks to turn. Sorry
but I just ran out of cheeks. You have a problem with that??

>Keep it up and you (and some of your advice whihc is often useful)
>will get banished via killfile by many good folks here.

You do what you think you have to do and
I will do what I think is best.

Bob

Peter Oseyholt

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

On 14 Oct 1997 12:08:23 GMT, bob...@aol.com (Bob631) wrote:

>>It is this type of response from you to obvious trolls that makes
>>people lose respect for you.
>>
>>Why the hell can't you ignore the idiot? The rest of us do!
>>
>If enough of you would speak out against him
>maybe he would give up. Ignore?? Tell you what,
>research via Dejanews this jerk and see if

No! See, I don't care! Everyone know's he's a stupid, sometimes
vicious troll. I certainly will not waste my time "researching" the
bonehead.

>it is easy
>to ignore if you were on the receiving end of
>his taunts.

You two sound like children having a spat in the sandbox.

I'll say it again, Bob. People are losing respect and patience with
you because you are egging on these trolls and wasting bandwidth
slinging mud with them.

I won't reply to this or any other troll thread again. Know why? I
know that it's rude and inconsiderate to others to be a troll-baiter.
You may want to consider doing the same.

Mike Fraser

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:

> Actually, your common household cat has been the cause of more than
> one baby
> being killed, too. Sometimes it is just that the parent doesnt notice
> the
> cat get in the crib and lay on top of the child, cramping it's ability
> breathe and then breathing out carbon dioxide which the baby inhales,
> which
> furthers the stress in attempting to breathe.
>
> I wonder if that person to whom you replied would want all CATS banned
> now,
> too? ;-}
>
> -------

> |Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@hartingdale.com.au Chow Chow
> lover! |
> |Sydney, Australia.

> Sorry, but this is a myth. Ask your vet if you don't believe me. I
> looked into this when I was pregnant and heard many horror stories
> (including cat's "sucking" tje breath out of a baby) but not one
> documented case or even anyone that had this happen in their
> family.As to Pitbulls, I agree with you. I have posted here before
> about my loving, gentle Pitbull (my 3yo's best friend) and am totally
> against any breed specific legislation.

BTW I remember a black lab in our village when I was a kid that picked
up a baby by the head and tried to carry her away. Any dog can be
dangerous, regardless of breed.Jean Fraser

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> Hi All,
> My apologies that someone named Larry( not his real name)---aka:
> lawr...@cyberspace.com--- formerly
> known as Ken has a problem (check Deja News) with me,
> and is forcing all of you to deal with his obsession.
>
> Thank you for your patience and support online and
> via Email.
>
> Sincerely,
> Bob Maida
To All New Users:

Over the past months many users on these dog groups have been harassed
by others who don't want them to be heard. It's obvious why -- some of
these users are well known breeders, trainers, and others who *make
money* with dogs.

These people are known as *control freaks* and will try and slander,
threaten and intimidate anyone who dares to cross their path.

To find out *who* these control freaks are, please visit the website:

http://www.expage.com/page/freespeech2

Here are two examples of the CONTROL FREAKS at works, trying to squelch
what you have to say:

> > Subject: **REWARD FOR RIDDING NEWSGROUP OF TROLL**(Off topic)
> > From: bob...@aol.com (Bob631)
> > Date: 1997/07/16
> > Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> > [More Headers]
> >

> > Is there anyone out there
> > that has the time and know how to track who this
> > Larry-Ken-Nic-Chip-BHK really is?
> > I'll pay $1,000 reward for info leading to
> > the arrest and conviction of this piece of trash.
> > I'm sure others will join in and get it up
> > to $10,000 or more from what I hear via email.
> >
> > Bob Maida

This man, Bob Maida became so obsessed he placed a REWARD for the arrest
of another user, although the user NEVER broke any laws!

Here's another DEATH THREAT, written by Maida himself on July 25, 1997:

> Not as much trouble as you are in. To avoid possible injury:
> 1. Have someone else start up your car.
> 2. Do not go out after dark
> 3. Avoid any patterns. Eat in different restaurants. Take a different
> route home.
> 4. Hire a body guard
> 5. Do not open any packages or suspicous letters
> 6. Have all your telephone calls monitored
> 7. Be sure you have contributed to your local police department's
> last fund raiser.
> 8. If you don't have a large protective dog, better get two of them.
> 9. Change your address and leave no fowarding address
> 10. Check your caller ID. If someone named Vinny Bacala or Tony Fitoose
> called, I think you are in trouble.
> 11 Watch out for and stay away from large dark cars that are slowly
> cruising by your house.
> 12. Buy a gun and learn how to use it. Shotgun is better. More difficult
> to miss
> 13. Change your job.
> 14 Stay away from windows
>
> Ok, ok. Don't get nervous. The only and best way to avoid
> injury is to stop bothering me. I can be hazardous to your health
>
> Thank you,
> Bob Maida

Remember, don't be intimidated or threatened by any control freaks. They
are only trying to stop you from posting messages.

I have learned that one user had his name and address posted and
soonafter his dog was killed, suspiciously.

Make sure you read this website and learn about the control freaks:

http://www.expage.com/page/freespeech2

Larry

zgu...@telusplanet.net

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

someone in the lab wrote:

> zgu...@telusplanet.net wrote:
> >
> > Kevin Shipler wrote:
>
> > > *The majority of Pitbull owners use their dogs to attack other dogs and
> > > humans.
> >
> > Which is very horrible, and something must be done.
>
> The *first* thing that must be done is for Kevin to provide _evidence_
> for this *fact*. I don't believe it. Any documentation?

Oops. When I wrote, "..something must be done," I meant that
in reference to Kevin's statement that Pits have mauled people. Of
course, so have other breeds. I doubt that it could be proved that the
majority of Pit owners use their dogs for violent, cruel purposes.
Most Pit bulls I've seen are well behaved and trained, and although some
Pit bull owners do mistreat their dogs, I don't think the majority (ie
50%+) do. Unfortunately, the few irresponsible owners who have
aggressive dogs make many people think that all Pits are aggressive,
which is far from the truth. Raised and properly bred Pits are nice
dogs, and many Pit owners are very responsible, caring dog owners.

Jessie Z, clearing up any misunderstandings about what I wrote.

lawr...@alias.cyberpass.net

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> Hi All,
> My apologies that someone named Larry( not his real name)---aka:
> lawr...@cyberspace.com--- formerly
> known as Ken has a problem (check Deja News) with me,
> and is forcing all of you to deal with his obsession.
>
> Thank you for your patience and support online and
> via Email.
>
> Sincerely,
> Bob Maida
To All New Users:

Over the past months many trolls on these dog groups have harassed

others who don't want them to be heard. It's obvious why -- some of

us are well known trolls, freaks, and scum bags who make up for our miserable
lives by interfering with those that want to have decent dogs.

We are known as *trolls and freaks* and will try and slander,
threaten and intimidate anyone who dares to cross our path.

To find out *who* these trolls are, please visit the website:

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/plains/4120/oddsnends.html

Here are two examples of a responsible trainer, unsucessfully
trying to squelch what we say:

> > Subject: **REWARD FOR RIDDING NEWSGROUP OF TROLL**(Off topic)
> > From: bob...@aol.com (Bob631)
> > Date: 1997/07/16
> > Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> > [More Headers]
> >

> > Is there anyone out there
> > that has the time and know how to track who this
> > Larry-Ken-Nic-Chip-BHK really is?
> > I'll pay $1,000 reward for info leading to
> > the arrest and conviction of this piece of trash.
> > I'm sure others will join in and get it up
> > to $10,000 or more from what I hear via email.
> >
> > Bob Maida

This man, Bob Maida became so obsessed he placed a REWARD for the arrest

of a troll, but he couldn't because we didn't break any laws.

Here's a clever parody of a DEATH THREAT, written by Maida himself on July 25, 1997:

Remember, don't be intimidated or threatened by any of us freaks. WE
are only trying to stop you from posting message, and trying to put some fun
into our empty lives.

I have posted a made up story about one troll that had his name and address
posted and soon after his imaginary dog was killed, suspiciously. I also made up
a story about being bitten by a huge mastiff, but no one believed me the either. I even
tried to get sympathy by saying that an immigrant ran over my imaginary dog named *Brownie*.

Make sure you read this website and learn about the trolls and freaks:

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/plains/4120/oddsnends.html

Larry

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Peter Oseyholt wrote:

> On 14 Oct 1997 01:01:17 GMT, bob...@aol.com (Bob631) wrote:
>

> >Back off??????????
> >Shouldn't you follow your own advice?????
> >Or are you exempt from having manners??
> >At some point your "fun" will end.
> >
> >Bob
>
> Bob,

> It is this type of response from you to obvious trolls that makes
> people lose respect for you.

I think it has gone far beyond that stage. many people consider Bob to
be quite unstable now.

> Why the hell can't you ignore the idiot? The rest of us do!

He can't quit. Despite the advice from Sandra Pover, Joyce Roberts, and
others, he just won't listen to anyone. He's on the edge of a breakdown
and seems to enjoy fighting and threatening others.

> Keep it up and you (and some of your advice whihc is often useful)
> will get banished via killfile by many good folks here.

So many of his friends have abandoned him already. I really feel sorry
for him now. He's a nutcase in need of quick, professional help.

Larry

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>The asshole is still here!!! Read it!!
>
> Larry

Hi All,

My apologies that someone named Larry( not his real name)---aka:
lawr...@cyberspace.com--- formerly
known as Ken has a problem (check Deja News) with me,

and is forcing all of you to deal with his obsession. My
apologies that at some point during his
attempts to discredit me, I do find infuriating and respond to
such in a hateful fashion. My apologies for not ignoring his taunts,
needling and insults like I should have.
People out there are trying to find out who this person really is.
Once we do that. RPD will be rid of his presence.

In article <33f4f9dd...@news1.i1.net>, qbt...@v1.arg (Dogman) writes:

>Those wanting to complain about "Larry,"( lawr...@cyberspace.com)
should really be sending
>complaints (along with the entire HEADER from his posts) to
>ab...@netcom.com and ab...@worldnet.att.net.
>
>Sending them to abuse@cyberspace is a waste of time.

Thank you for your patience and support online and

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>So many of his friends have abandoned him already. I really feel sorry
>for him now. He's a nutcase in need of quick, professional help.
>
> Larry

Haven't you anything better to do
than to keep creating posts with my name?
Are you getting your jollies? I'll have
mine once I find out who you really are.
Get a good lawyer

Bob

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <3443F5...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:

>Screw you.
>
> Larry

One day my good fellow we will meet
until then shut up.

Bob

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Screw you.

Larry

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

lawr...@cyberspace.com wrote:

> Bob631 wrote:
>
> > Back off??????????
> > Shouldn't you follow your own advice?????
> > Or are you exempt from having manners??
> > At some point your "fun" will end.
> >
> > Bob
>
> Bob:
>
> This is not "fun" for me. It's a serious matter when you threaten others
> and then tell lies.
>
> Get lost and get a life!
>
> Larry

Am I to understand this correctly?, Bob has no wife, no education..geez,
he sounds pretty happy to me.
Tony

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> In article <344373...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:
>
> >This man, Bob Maida became so obsessed he placed a REWARD for the arrest
> >of another user, although the user NEVER broke any laws!

> Larry, that user is you and the reward for your arrest
> and conviction for slander and character defamation still stands.

To show everyone how god-damned stupid you are, you wouldn't have to
offer a reward to sue me for slander and character defamation. You
cannot be arrested for "slander or charcter demamation." Those are
*civil* violations. They do not fit into any criminal codes at all!

You must really think people here are so stupid to belive your bullshit.
It will end soon -- I guarantee it!

Here is the original REWARD offer you posted:

> > > Subject: **REWARD FOR RIDDING NEWSGROUP OF TROLL**(Off topic)
> > > From: bob...@aol.com (Bob631)
> > > Date: 1997/07/16
> > > Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> > > [More Headers]
> > >

> > > Is there anyone out there
> > > that has the time and know how to track who this
> > > Larry-Ken-Nic-Chip-BHK really is?
> > > I'll pay $1,000 reward for info leading to
> > > the arrest and conviction of this piece of trash.
> > > I'm sure others will join in and get it up
> > > to $10,000 or more from what I hear via email.
> > >
> > > Bob Maida

Now that you have offered to "bribe" someone into making up a false
charge you will be answering to this message in the near future. I
promise you that! You think you can control these groups with your
bribery methods. But I'm glad you posted that. Everyone now knows
exactly what you stand for -- it's called corruption!

> 'Cept it is now up to $2,000.00 Others are welcome to contribute.
> Additional pledges are welcome
> We may even set up an escrow account with all interest going to
> spay-neuter programs
> Death Threats?? Just a parody. We'll get you into the legal system
> so other trouble makers will learn by example.
>
> Bob Maida

A parady? No way. You will be answering to officials soon. As I have
said before -- I promise you!

Larry

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>Now that you have offered to "bribe" someone into making up a false
>charge you will be answering to this message in the near future. I
>promise you that! You think you can control these groups with your
>bribery methods. But I'm glad you posted that. Everyone now knows
>exactly what you stand for -- it's called corruption!

No Larry. It is a reward for info on your true identitiy.

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

You boys are just blowing off steam!

Tony

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
> > Get a good lawyer
> >
> > Bob
>
> Screw you.
>
> Larry

Hey, how about a fight at the old RFK stadium between you guys? I would
pay $50.00 to see it. How about the rest of you? What do you think? Bob
vs Larry?

Tony

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> In article <3440F8...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:
>
> >There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
> >you don't even know.
>
> Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?? 99.99% of your
> posts(Dejanews shows it) needle taunt or harass?? Just what is
> your purpose here??
> You do not seek advice nor give any that is credible or worthwhile,
> yet have no problem harassing those that do. What gives??
> Just what is your problem??
> Why can't you just let us be instead of wreaking havoc, pissing
> everyone off and just ruining this group with your "free speech"??
>
> Bob Maida

Will you either kiss and make up or shut up! You guys are so obsessed
with each other it is nutty! Geeeez, do I have to drop the "mall" on
each of you to show "power"? Geeez, guys, stop the whining....or meet
and kick each other's butts!

Tony

Bob631

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>This man, Bob Maida became so obsessed he placed a REWARD for the arrest
>of another user, although the user NEVER broke any laws!

Larry, that user is you and the reward for your arrest
and conviction for slander and character defamation still stands.

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
> Get a good lawyer
>
> Bob

He lives at 1600 Pa Ave and his name is "Socks".

Tony

dogsnus

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bob631 wrote:

> In article <3440F8...@cyberspace.com>, lawr...@cyberspace.com writes:
>
> >There you go again. You sick bitch....slandering and libeling someone
> >you don't even know.
>
> Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?? 99.99% of your
> posts(Dejanews shows it) needle taunt or harass?? Just what is
> your purpose here??
> You do not seek advice nor give any that is credible or worthwhile,
> yet have no problem harassing those that do. What gives??
> Just what is your problem??
> Why can't you just let us be instead of wreaking havoc, pissing
> everyone off and just ruining this group with your "free speech"??

Bob,
thanks for listing the address for the troll, who has a bonifed
potty mouth. I dislike seeing his language on this newsgroup.
Id forgotten the site to complain about him and his forged headers
since Dogman took down his URL's.
Now, having said that, I want to remind you that 99% of the folks
here have ol'Larry in thier killfile. They dont even see his
lousy posts. Dont sweat it anymore. Ignore him as much as you
can, eh? He's a sick puppy, and most everyone knows it.
He reveals himself much too often and most rational folks know
it.
I have never been to this stupid URL of "free speach" morons,
I rely on the good people who post here to use logical judgement.
This site is only a weak attempt to get back at the folks
who offer good advice. Only the idiots like the trolls pay
heed to this site.
Ignore it, please. They CAN'T hurt you, or me, nor
anyone else on this newsgroup. In fact, when they become rabid and
cross the line, they get hurt, big time, with their ISP's,
and let the lurkers and new folks know that they are full of
of it and not to be trusted.
Cheers,
Terri

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Anjie wrote:

> Sue <s...@mail2.theonramp.net> wrote in article <34419...@208.136.0.6>...
> > Dear Tony:
> >
> > You laugh at poodles being dangerous? ha! I guess you have never been a
> > dog groomer.......I can show you the scars I have from those
> things...but,
> > hmmm...I don't seem to have one scar from a pit bull....
>
> You too? I have a few from poodles as well, and a scar on my side from a
> poodle who decided that my hand wasn't close enough while I was trimming
> his cap. Cheers to another dog groomer who looks like a kielbasa after
> getting a tan. :) I also have NOT 1 bite OR scratch scar from a Pitbull.
> I have groomed a number of them, including one named She-Ra, who was
> exceptionally strong, but very willing to do whatever it was she had to do.
>
> > I'm sorry...any breed can bite and any breed can be vicious..its
> > irresponsible pet owners that create the problems. Chalk it up to
> > ignorance, denial, or just plain not giving a damn.
>
> 90% of the time it's the idiot holding the leash that's the problem, not
> the dog attached to it. If the dog is a problem, it's usually from lack of
> training, or improper training.
> I had to reply to your post. As a groomer you know exactly what I mean.
> How many times has "Sweet Pea", the cute little poodle/Bichon/cocker, come
> in for a groom, only to fang and growl when you tried to take him out of
> the crate, try to rip your hand off when you cut his nails, try to eat
> through the basket muzzle to get to your arm, and try to jump up and take
> out your eye as soon as you try to trim his muzzle? Then, the owner comes
> back, and says, " Ohhh, Sweet Pea, I'll bet you were the BEST boy!!" only
> to be shocked, and tell you that he's never done anything like that before
> when you relate that Sweet Pea was NOT the best boy. Six months later, when
> Sweet Peas owner calls for another appointment, since she's gone to, and
> been asked not to return to, two other grooming shops, beg for an
> appointment. When you deny her she states, " All you groomers are just mean
> to him!" ( sigh ) Ahh, yes, the joys of grooming. :) Anjie,
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3694

Come on now! You say that the poodles have left scars? Geeesh, tell me
another one. Cats are nasty to wash. I have done that.

Tony

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Cheers is the tv show and the live Bob uses. Please use sonething
original. Ok? See ya.

Tony

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

lawr...@cyberspace.com wrote:
: Bryan Hinkle wrote:
: >
: > Bob631 (bob...@aol.com) wrote:
: >
: > : As Brian pointed out, none of us('cept Brian) are Pit
: > : owners. But we all have enough sense to realize it is a not
: > : a breed problem. THere are bad pet owners everywhere. Start
: > : jailing pet owners when their dog bites unprovoked and problem will
: > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: > : be solved
: > ^^^^^^^^^^
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > READ the above statement by Bob Maida. But then this is too commonsense
: > of an approach for assholes like Shipler who *must* have a windmill in their
: > pathetic lives to tilt at.
: >
: >
: > NOTE that Bob NOWHERE mentions a specific BREED of canine.
: >
: >
: >
: > B.

: So? Who in the fuck is Bob Maida? Read what? All he does is tell lies!

Really? BULLSHIT.........show some documentation to support your
hypothesis you piece of semi-liquid odoriferous excrement.

: You wanna read Maida? Read this!

Yeah . I bet you can read wich finger I'm holding up can't ya?

B.

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers
MF> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:

Whoever typed the above reply to what I typped - bullshit! It is NO myth!
Think for yourself - a baby in a crib who is so young it hasnt learned to roll
over yet and so it laying on it's back. A cat which is an adult and thus heavy
to a baby lays on it's chest and accidentally breathes into it's face, too.
The two combined thigns kill them. Please - THINK what you are saying
before you crap on people. I dont have to ask my vet. My own brother was
almost killed in EXACTLY this way. He was blue in the face when my parents
saw the cat in his crib (he was outside and they were down the back of the
yard while he was up the front) and after shooing the cat and some frightful
minutes, his colour was OK again.

MF> BTW I remember a black lab in our village when I was a kid that picked
MF> up a baby by the head and tried to carry her away. Any dog can be
MF> dangerous, regardless of breed.Jean Fraser

Truly? I would imagine they could DRAG a baby easily enough. I suppose if it is
a small baby and the dog carried it by the clothes but I wouldnt imagine it
could go too far with it.

|Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@hartingdale.com.au Chow Chow lover! |
|Sydney, Australia. |
| |

|Founding and lifetime member: CHOW ADDICTION SOCIETY. MEMBERSHIP No. 1. |
| |
|Are you old when you enjoy a good headbanger record with others over 40?|

Mr.Pooch

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Very well said Bryan. I wish more people would understand that the APBT is
NOT THE PROBLEM it is the HUMANS that cause the problems and it is NOT breed
specific. It will hold true for any dog.

I am the proud owner of 2 APBT's and a Beagle mix and they all are the best
dogs in the world, because i treet them that way. I can see my beagle being
a real asshole dog in the wrong hands.

Mr.Pooch (Proud Pit Bull owner)

p.s. I think a doggie/owner test should be given to anyone wanting to get a
dog. Just to see which breed will be best for them. We would problable find
that some who want Pit Bulls are only allowed to have goldfish !!!!! While
the rest of us RESPONSABLE owners can be left alone .

Martin Bulmer

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

> > *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
> >

> Very true as for some other breeds. Britain would not recognize a breed if
> it's name was preceded by German.

Errr, yes we would. Don't be so bigoted.

Besides which, the Tory inspired Dangerous Dog Act is on its way out after
proving itself un-implementable (what exactly IS a pitbull? where's the
manufacturer's handbook?), unsuccessful (kids still climb into fenced yards
with dogs, supposedly placid dogs attack people) and over-bearingly
heavy-handed (most 'dangerous' dog breeds are not usually dangerous).

So stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!

Mart.
---------------------higgerance is bliss----------------------------

jpsb

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers

I saw a segment on TV about this several years ago, the old wifes tale
about a cat sucking the breath out of a newborn child was completely
debunked. The show was about cribt death. So I don't believe that old wifes
tale anymore. But if I had an infant living here I'd keep an eye on the
cat anyway. Never can be to careful with an infant.

jim

Dan O'Connor

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

--------------CD46F4FFA802614F1322ADEF

Very good point Martin and good facts. Except for your last sentence. You must
be confused. I smoke cigars... :)

Dan O'Connor

Martin Bulmer wrote:

--------------CD46F4FFA802614F1322ADEF

begin: vcard
fn: Dan O'Connor
n: O'Connor;Dan
org: http://www.bitstorm.net/doconnor
adr: P.O.Box 21;;;Lake Helen;Fl.;32744;USA
email;internet: doco...@bitstorm.net
title: F.D.L.E. Certified Police K-9 Instructor
tel;work: (904) 228-3647
tel;fax: (904) 228-3924
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--------------CD46F4FFA802614F1322ADEF--

Dan O'Connor

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97
to rec.pets.d...@bitstorm.net

--------------F2229C9EBC6589375F938D22

Martin Bulmer wrote:

> > > *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
> > >

> > Very true as for some other breeds. Britain would not recognize a breed if
> > it's name was preceded by German.
> >

> Errr, yes we would. Don't be so bigoted.
>
> Besides which, the Tory inspired Dangerous Dog Act is on its way out after
> proving itself un-implementable (what exactly IS a pitbull? where's the
> manufacturer's handbook?), unsuccessful (kids still climb into fenced yards
> with dogs, supposedly placid dogs attack people) and over-bearingly
> heavy-handed (most 'dangerous' dog breeds are not usually dangerous).
>
> So stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!
>
> Mart.
> ---------------------higgerance is bliss----------------------------

--------------F2229C9EBC6589375F938D22

begin: vcard
fn: Dan O'Connor
n: O'Connor;Dan
org: http://www.bitstorm.net/doconnor
adr: P.O.Box 21;;;Lake Helen;Fl.;32744;USA
email;internet: doco...@bitstorm.net
title: F.D.L.E. Certified Police K-9 Instructor
tel;work: (904) 228-3647
tel;fax: (904) 228-3924
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--------------F2229C9EBC6589375F938D22--

Sslew1

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

> Careful, Andrea, some people may say you didn't teach her to "respect"
> animals....... Hope Chloe's okay.
>
>Wendy Browne

Ah yes, I do realize this, but as anyone with small children will know, they
learn much better observing than just being told something. My hubby and I
hold a high respect for animals, and is something we have shown and taught our
daughter since day one. She is not a typical ear pulling, eye poking, toe
grabbing 2 year old, she is very gentle and quiet around animals.
I do not put the blame on the poodle, afterall, a dog only knows what it has
been taught. Unfortunately, after she bit Chloe's hand, my parents made no
attempt to correct the dog's behavior. Since this event I do not allow my
daughter around any dogs but my own, and I make a strong point to not approach
other's dogs while she may be watching. This is a bit troublesome because we
are around other dogs quite often, but well worth the effort.
And thank you, yes Chloe is o.k. :-)

Andrea Press
Eyetrap Kennels American Pit Bull Terriers
"http://members.aol.com/sslew1/index.html"

lawr...@cyberspace.com

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

dogsnus wrote:
B.
> cough, BAHAWAAH!
> I think I can figure this out....NOT your pinkie, eh?
> Terri
> ROTFL!!!

Oh Terri!

Larry

dogsnus

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

lawr...@cyberspace.com wrote:

> Oh Terri!
>
> Larry
Oh, "Larry!" You sound JUST like Barbara! LOL!!!
What a "coincindence". Gotcha!!!!
Terri

Dan O'Connor

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97
to rec.pets.d...@bitstorm.net

--------------8CFF17F08CF1FFCD5F85E368

Martin Bulmer wrote:

> > > *Pitbulls are banned in some countries.
> > >

> > Very true as for some other breeds. Britain would not recognize a breed if
> > it's name was preceded by German.
> >

> Errr, yes we would. Don't be so bigoted.
>
> Besides which, the Tory inspired Dangerous Dog Act is on its way out after
> proving itself un-implementable (what exactly IS a pitbull? where's the
> manufacturer's handbook?), unsuccessful (kids still climb into fenced yards
> with dogs, supposedly placid dogs attack people) and over-bearingly
> heavy-handed (most 'dangerous' dog breeds are not usually dangerous).
>
> So stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!
>
> Mart.
> ---------------------higgerance is bliss----------------------------

--------------8CFF17F08CF1FFCD5F85E368

begin: vcard
fn: Dan O'Connor
n: O'Connor;Dan
org: http://www.bitstorm.net/doconnor
adr: P.O.Box 21;;;Lake Helen;Fl.;32744;USA
email;internet: doco...@bitstorm.net
title: F.D.L.E. Certified Police K-9 Instructor
tel;work: (904) 228-3647
tel;fax: (904) 228-3924
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--------------8CFF17F08CF1FFCD5F85E368--

dogsnus

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Bryan Hinkle wrote:
snip

> Yeah . I bet you can read wich finger I'm holding up can't ya?

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

On 16 Oct 97 08:32:31 +1000, gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:

>On 15-Oct-97 23:15:12, jpsb assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers
no i didn't!!!!!!!

>> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
>>: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
>>: Babyillers

>>: MF> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:..

>>: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
>>: Babyillers

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!! I know you're not "assaulting" me! I'm
telling you folks, I've tried and tried, but I just can't figure this
thing out. I bought this computer at a pawn shop and these were the
settings. How do I stop it from accusing people from assaulting me?
I'm SORRY!

gregh

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Alan King wrote:

> [...]
> Seizure: November 1992
> Events: Cherie Mulins was wakened at 7.00 am by loud knocking. A
> voice shouted" This is the police. Open the door." Six police officers
> dressed in riot gear seized the terrified crossbreed, claiming it to
> be an unregistered Pit Bull Terrier. Appeals in 1993 and 1994 Failed.
> In June 1995 Cherie received a telephone call telling her that her pet
> had died. Tyson, age five, had been a healthy dog. Police say he had
> died of a heart attack, but post mortem showed death was due to a
> blood infection that had not been treated. Cherie was presented with
> Tyson's deep frozen eviscerated body in a black dustbin bag.
>
> 3. Dog's Name: Otis.
> Seizure: December 1991. Harry Bates was driving through the
> blackwall tunnel with otis asleep in the footwell, when stopped by
> police. He was accused of 'keeping an unmuzzled pit bull in a public
> place' Despite protests that his car was not a public place, Otis was
> seized.
> Events: July 1992 the case was heard at Magistrate's Court where,
> despite conflicting police evidence, Otis was found guilty and
> sentenced to be destroyed. In August 1993 Otis was examined by Bull
> Terrier judge John Branch. He assessed Otis as a Great Dane cross -
> other top judges agree. Later, prosecution vet Peter Maxwell Olsen
> examined the dog and pronounced him a 'pure bred Pit Bull.'
> Despite an appeal to the European Court, Scotland Yard said Otis would
> be destroyed on August 8, 1994. A public outcry followed and a stay of
> execution pending the appeal was granted. Ten days later, dog and
> owner were reunited at the police station - the first time Harry Bates
> had been allowed to see his pet since December 1991. On December 4,
> 1995 Otis will have been held in secret kennels for four years. He has
> spent most of his life in custody.
>
> 4. Dog's Name: Dempsey.
> Events: Dempsey has been held since July 1992 following an
> incident when her muzzle was removed to allow her to vomit. At the
> time she in the charge of a family friend who failed to inform her
> owner, Dianne Fanneran, That police had made a charge under the DDA.
> After a court hearing at which Mrs Fanneran was not present, Dempsey
> was taken into police custody. The fight to save her life continues.
> To date she has spent three years and three months in secret police
> kennels. Dianne Fanneran has seen her only once in this time.
>
> There is so much more to this law, I would hate to live there.also
> there was a record of a pekingese being seized as an unregistered Pit
> Bull.
>
> "But the poor dog, in
> life the firmest friend,
> the first to welcome,
> foremost to defend."
> Lord Byron 1788- 1824
>
> --
> Email Address: pit...@flexi.net.au
>
> The American Pit Bull Terrier Association of Queensland Inc.
I agree that people build stronger bonds with dogs than humans. It is
really sad that the authorities still act like the Gestapo, isn't it?

Tony

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

On 15-Oct-97 23:15:12, jpsb assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers
> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
>: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
>: Babyillers
>: MF> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
>:

Jim,

It isnt right just because it is on TV though. ;-} I didnt say, anywhere in my
posting, that the cat "sucked the breath out". I said - and it is just common
sense that it is right - that:

1) The weight of a cat on a young enough baby cramps it's breathing.

2) If the cat happens to be facing the baby's face, it can be breathing carbon
dioxide directly into the baby's face so that it gets a substantially higher
level than it normally would.

Actually, when you think of it, there can also be babies with allergies to cats
that happen to make breathing a problem, too. This could ALSO affect it.

|Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@hartingdale.com.au Chow Chow lover! |
|Sydney, Australia. |
| |

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Tony \"Taco\" Gambrini (lord.ama...@ibm.net) wrote:
: I agree that people build stronger bonds with dogs than humans. It is

: really sad that the authorities still act like the Gestapo, isn't it?

: Tony

You twofaced ,hypocritical ,double dealing ,forked tongue
SONOFABITCH!!!.....You've been calling for EXACTLY that in this
forum in reference to APBTs and Rott for your entire bloody damned
tenure here.

B.

Ann Lettis

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Alan King - we've been getting some information lately from UK
Staffordshire Bull Terriers on the Owners List for this breed - do you
really think the present law in the UK will be over-turned as I was
surprised to find out that all seems to be based on appearance while
pedigree or DNA testing is not even taken into consideration. If it's
not too much trouble please keep me informed at the address below -
Thanks for your help it is much appreciated and I would love to pass
your web site along.

ANN - SI, NY, USA
let...@webtv.net

Tony "Taco" Gambrini

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Bryan Hinkle wrote:

> Tony \"Taco\" Gambrini (lord.ama...@ibm.net) wrote:
> : I agree that people build stronger bonds with dogs than humans. It is

> : really sad that the authorities still act like the Gestapo, isn't it?
>
> : Tony
>

> You twofaced ,hypocritical ,double dealing ,forked tongue
> SONOFABITCH!!!.....You've been calling for EXACTLY that in this
> forum in reference to APBTs and Rott for your entire bloody damned
> tenure here.
>

> B.

The only reason I say that pitbulls and rottweilers should have
restrictions is because of idiots like you who own them. If we had all
35 year old white middle class women with these animals we would be
fine. But what we have is the United Nations of thirteen year olds and
"macho punks" getting these dogs to intimidate people with their
weapons.(the dogs)

I do hate "pigs". So I am honest about that and will never sway. The
reason I hate "pigs" is that they lie and get away with it. See ya.

Tony

gr...@hartingdale.com.au

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

On 16-Oct-97 09:23:28, Some shithead impersonating gregh assaulted All about
Re:PITBULLS - Babyillers

> On 16 Oct 97 08:32:31 +1000, gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:

>>On 15-Oct-97 23:15:12, jpsb assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS - Babyillers

> no i didn't!!!!!!!

>>> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:
>>>: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
>>>: Babyillers

>>>: MF> gr...@hartingdale.com.au wrote:..

>>>: On 15-Oct-97 01:04:11, Mike Fraser assaulted All about Re: PITBULLS -
>>>: Babyillers

> PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!! I know you're not "assaulting" me! I'm

> telling you folks, I've tried and tried, but I just can't figure this
> thing out. I bought this computer at a pawn shop and these were the
> settings. How do I stop it from accusing people from assaulting me?
> I'm SORRY!

> gregh

Hey Fool! If you are going yto impersonate someone, please remember 2 things:

1) Your header info needs to be altered so it looks like it is coming from the
person you wish to impersonate. I dont have anything to do with infi.net.

2) If you cannot POSSIBLY understand what a reply-header is, dont shout your
ignorance from the rooftops! Do yourself a favour and shut your mouth and
have people WONDER if you are dipshit - dont confirm it, newbie!

Bryan Hinkle

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Tony \"Taco\" Gambrini (lord.ama...@ibm.net) wrote:
: The only reason I say that pitbulls and rottweilers should have

: restrictions is because of idiots like you who own them. If we had all

And just what the hell do you *know* about me. Not a frigging thing
of note thats what. You assume a lot Tony ,but then assholes like you
always operate on broad brush assumptions.

: 35 year old white middle class women with these animals we would be

: fine. But what we have is the United Nations of thirteen year olds and
: "macho punks" getting these dogs to intimidate people with their
: weapons.(the dogs)

ONCE AGAIN...........explain the tens of thousand of these dogs in
population and engaged in obedience ,conformation ,therapy ,weightpull
catch and hunting work ,search and rescue ,agility and as just plain
old everyday pets and lap dogs.

Explain the conf. Ch. and CGC bitch who sets here with me and though not
a registered therapy dog quite enjoys her trips to the local old folks
home.

: I do hate "pigs". So I am honest about that and will never sway. The

: reason I hate "pigs" is that they lie and get away with it. See ya.

: Tony

I guess you qualify as a "PIG" then 'eh Tony. You've been getting
away with your lying bullshit around here for quite a while. All the time
is obvious to all that you know very little about dogs in general and
*nothing* whatsoever of value about the APBT in particular.

B.

Aleeyah

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

> I saw a segment on TV about this several years ago, the old wifes tale
> about a cat sucking the breath out of a newborn child was completely
> debunked. The show was about cribt death. So I don't believe that old wifes
> tale anymore. But if I had an infant living here I'd keep an eye on the
> cat anyway. Never can be to careful with an infant.
>
> jim

I believe I can shed some light here. The "cat sucking a baby's breath"
thing goes way back to the days when people believed in witches. Cats
were thought to be a witch's "familiar" (basically an associate she
could send out to do her bidding). Cat's being fond of milk would, if
given the chance, lick stray milk from a baby's mouth or sniff the
baby's breath (hey, a whiff of milk is better than nothing at all
right?) after the baby was fed. Once the witch delirium got wound up
pretty good, those fearing attack or retribution from "witches" got
paranoid and perceived what was a harmless feline activity, as a
"witchy" threat or attack upon thier child.

As for the smothering that the original poster spoke of, I, Myself, have
never heard of it happening. Both cases I heard of that were orginally
thought to be smothering turned out to be asthma deaths which were
induced by prolonged and close contact with a cat (the cat sleeping in
the bed or crib). But, I can see the described smothering happening as
my own cat was caught laying on top of my daughter (although it was on
her back and the cat only had it's upper torso over my daughter and her
back half was on the bed, and my daughter's head was turned away from
the cat). Stranger things have happened.

Marie

It is loading more messages.