Horny Dog driving us crazy

Danny Fabrizius

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

We have a 13 year old cocker female (spayed) and an almost 2 year old
male (non-neutered). This past week he has become extremely and
annoyingly horny and aggressive towards our female.

The one explanation I can come up with is, that my wife is pregnant
and he is sensing that?

Anyway, is there anything that can be done to settle him down short of
neutering. He is a beautiful, uniquely colored cocker and I want to
breed him at some point.

Any suggestions, comments, question..are welcomed.

Thank you.

Danny

Nick Idoni

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

Get him a little damsel to have relations with. Don't you realize that
all male species must have sex. Or you can nut him.

Nick

Steve Barnard

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

Nick Idoni wrote:

> Don't you realize that
> all male species must have sex.

Male species???? Thik NicKen dude is way too much. My sides hurt.
Stop it.

Steve Barnard

Nick Idoni

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Don't you like it how I put things. I visited a young female friend
of mine and when we were discussing (clearing throat) her divorce it
came up how males of all species needed sex and the females did not.
I thought it was pretty funny that men were compared to male dogs who
wanted to have sex with anything that moved. Wherefore this little
dog needs some butt!

Nick

Mark Shaw

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

In article <5fuhnj$cnb$1...@news.internetmci.com>,
fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) wrote:

[...]

>Anyway, is there anything that can be done to settle him down short of
>neutering. He is a beautiful, uniquely colored cocker and I want to
>breed him at some point.

Unless your dog is exceptional in some way, AND has passed a battery
of genetic testing, AND you can trace his lineage back at least five
generations or so, no responsible breeder would consider using him as
a stud.

So my advice is to neuter him. It'll calm him down, plus it's the
responsible thing to do.

--
Mark Shaw (and Maggie) PGP public key at ftp.netcom.com:/pub/ms/mshaw
"Of course dogs can see television, but they have

Scooby

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

If your female is neutered this behavior is more likely dominance than just
horniness. I take it your female is too old to fight back? Usually an
older dog will put a young dog in his place. I doubt that he senses your
wifes pregnant, but he may have noticed all the extra attention she is
getting and that prompted him to assert some authority. Leaving your
female open for his 'bullying'. If you absolutely won't neuter him your
only choice is repeatedly correcting him. Let him know that she is your
female and not his. If he respects you as the alpha dog he will leave her
alone in time (Maybe a few months of correcting). As for 'getting him
some' that won't help anything.

Danny Fabrizius <fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us> wrote in article
<5fuhnj$cnb$1...@news.internetmci.com>...

dogsnus

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Besides what Mark told you, don't be so sure that this behavior is
sexually related. My little cocker mix humps my big GSD's necks all the
time. Its a sign of dominance, not sex. And believe me, she IS top dog
around here. Neutering will help with the aggressive behavior.
Terri

Danny Fabrizius

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:07:21 GMT, ms...@netcom.com (Mark Shaw) wrote:

>In article <5fuhnj$cnb$1...@news.internetmci.com>,
>fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>Anyway, is there anything that can be done to settle him down short of
>>neutering. He is a beautiful, uniquely colored cocker and I want to
>>breed him at some point.
>
>Unless your dog is exceptional in some way, AND has passed a battery
>of genetic testing, AND you can trace his lineage back at least five
>generations or so, no responsible breeder would consider using him as
>a stud.
>
>So my advice is to neuter him. It'll calm him down, plus it's the
>responsible thing to do.

My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
background!

I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a
lecture on why/why not to breed my dog. I have gotten 1 really
helpful response. All the rest have been b.s. about lineage, or
psychobabble about neutering my dogs affects my sexuality.

I'm sorry I wasted my time and everyone else's asking for some help
here.

Mark Shaw

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

In article <33281b89...@news.internetmci.com>,

fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:07:21 GMT, ms...@netcom.com (Mark Shaw) wrote:

>My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
>generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
>background!

Great! What titles has he earned, and what health clearances has he
passed? How will you screen applicants for the pups, and what spay/
neuter arrangements will you insist on? What happens if one of your
clients has to give up one of your pups for any reason over the next
14 years or so?

>I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
>neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
>neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
>testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a
>lecture on why/why not to breed my dog. I have gotten 1 really
>helpful response. All the rest have been b.s. about lineage, or
>psychobabble about neutering my dogs affects my sexuality.

Look, Mr. Fabrizius. I'm sorry our answers weren't to your liking. But
irresponsible breeding is becoming a *huge* problem in this country. Here
in the Dallas/Ft Worth area alone, over seven hundred unwanted dogs and
cats are killed in shelters PER DAY. [1] And you can bet that many, if not
most, of those animals had a forebear whose owner just *had* to breed him
or her because he or she was "exceptional."

I see no evidence that you are acting to do anything but compound this
problem. Until I do, I shall continue to consider you to be a jackass.

Oh, and since you asked: Maggie, who is certainly exceptional, is spayed.

[1] SPCA estimate from 1995. Probably higher now.

--
Mark Shaw (and Maggie) PGP public key at ftp.netcom.com:/pub/ms/mshaw

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you.
This is the principal difference between a man and his dog." -Mark Twain

Twzl & Sligo, Happy Together

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

>My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
>generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
>background!

My friend has a dog from a pet store who has a five generation pedigree.
Five generations is no big deal. All it means is that you can look in the
AKC stud book and trace him back. THe existance of five traceable
generations doesn't mean anything. Afterall, I can trace one line of my
young dog back to the first Goldens ever bred. Big whup. All it means is
that I did the work needed to trace him back to that point.

>I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
>neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
>neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
>testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a

Well, my older bitch is spayed. She certainly has nothing to contribute to
the gene pool, sweet as she is. My younger dog, U-CD Sligo,Can CD,CGC,TDI
going for his last AKC CD leg this weekend, going for his NA, Can CDX,
U-CDX, JH and WC this year, he's intact. He's also an OFA Excellent,
CERF'd normal once for each year of his life, thyroid tested normal,
seizure free, allergy free, cardiac normal,shown in the breed ring, a
good hunting dog, a pleasant and easy going dog, and a correct looking and
acting Golden. His father finished at four, his mother is a pointed
JH,CDX,WCX bitch, working on her SH and UD. All four grandparents were
Am/Can CH's with obedience and/or working titles.

So yes, he's intact. But if I hadn't bothered doing his genetic testing
along with his working tests, why would I keep him intact? Just what the
world needs, another sub par stud dog.

I know many Cockers. I know a very few who are good
looking dogs, who are good around people and dogs, and who can still hunt.
Somehow I bet that yours doesn't fit this niche. I also bet that you have
never taken your dog to an eye clinic, and have no clue as to what
disgusting genetic abnormalities lurk in him. And that you don't care. You
see, you are confusing his testes with yours. Clue: His are furrier.

Ann, not about to get over herself as suggested, Twzl & Sligo
Anyone who is such a scaredy cccatt that they MAIl their flames to me
rather than posting them, will see them posted as a followup to the thread.

Lisa Ochoa

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) wrote:

>My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
>generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
>background!

How nice for you.

>I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
>neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
>neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
>testing".

Well, I happen to own *five* of the MOST exceptional dogs ever, and they're ALL
neutered.

They've also had eyes, hips, and thyroid checked.

Several also have titles (and we're working on more).

Four of them also happen to be rescues (the results of what happens when
clueless people like yourself engage in breeding unwanted pups). If you
hang around these groups at all, you'll see PLENTY of posts begging people
to adopt hordes of Cockers bred by ignorant people who think that a
registration number and a five-generation pedigree are all it takes to make
a quality dog. NOT.

I agree with Ann. You've got your dogs testicles mixed up with your own
(but I'm not that sure that his are furrier).

>I'm sorry I wasted my time and everyone else's asking for some help
>here.

From my vantage point, you got good advice. Too bad you're too dumb or
threatened to take it.

--
Lisa Ochoa, Proprietor, Ochoa Petting Zoo- Home of
Archie (6yo Doberman/Torpedo); Nell, CGC (Gorgeous 5yo

"Do not disturb. Already disturbed."

I luv pits

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

>>I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a
lecture on why/why not to breed my dog. I have gotten 1 really
helpful response. All the rest have been b.s. about lineage, or
psychobabble about neutering my dogs affects my sexuality.<<
I've seen some WEIRD posts here, but when you asked if your dog was
humping because your wife is pregnant and he sensed that...... wow, that
went beyond anything I'd read yet.
Yep, my dogs are spayed/neutered if they don't pass genetic and
temperment testing.
So are most of the dog people I'm associated with.
It's called being responsible.
The responsible dog people have to clean up where the others messed up.
Granted we all had to start somewhere and ask silly questions... but MAN
you are out there.....
If you think you know so much about psycho-babble, why did you ask such a
bizarre question?

Wendy Browne
Urban Legend APBTs
**Responsible Parent and Dog Owner**
Site under construction. http://members.aol.com/iluvpits/index.html.

Susan Mudgett aka little gator

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

Danny Fabrizius (fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us) wrote:

: My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
: generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
: background!

What's outstanding about his background? What's exceptional about him,
and whats' unique about his coloring?

If you keep insisting he's fabulous but won't tell us why, it's only
natural for us to be skeptical.

A five gen. pedigree doesn't mean anything. I can trace my registered
UKC Grand Champion Bluetick Coonhound back for seven generations, and
her background is mediocre. A few titled dogs in the 4th generation
and beyond, lots of unknown untitled dogs, and a sire that the breeder
himself told me was ugly. And yes, she's neutered and has never been
bred. I'm too lazy to do health screening and would never breed a dog
without it, so I had her spayed. Besides, even if that wasn't enough,
she has epilepsy.

I can trace my own lineage back a lot further than 5 generations and
there's nothing outstanding about my background either. Not that it
matters since my husband had himself fixed.

Robin Nuttall

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

Danny Fabrizius wrote:

> My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
> generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
> background!

So? I can trace my male doberman's lineage back much farther than 5
generations. His dam is pointed and has worked in Search and Rescue. His
sire is a multi Best in Show, Best in Speciality Show dog who is still
quite healthy at age 12, elderly for a doberman. But he's neutered,
because he himself cannot contribute anything special to the breed.

> I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
> neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
> neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
> testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a
> lecture on why/why not to breed my dog.

Hey, guess what. This is a DISCUSSION group. If you don't want to hear
discussion, don't post here. If you only want to hear things which will
make you feel like a bigger man and a wonderful owner, don't post here.
You asked for help. We gave it. You didn't like what we said. Too bad,
so sad.

Neuter the dog.

--
Robin, Jasper and Dreamer
robin_...@muccmail.missouri.edu

Doberman page:
http://www.hsc.missouri.edu/people/robin/

Danny Fabrizius

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

On 13 Mar 1997 21:10:56 GMT, Lisa Ochoa <l-o...@uiuc.edu> wrote:

>fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) wrote:
>>My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
>>generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
>>background!
>

>How nice for you.

*CUT*

>Well, I happen to own *five* of the MOST exceptional dogs ever, and they're ALL
>neutered.
>
>They've also had eyes, hips, and thyroid checked.
>
>Several also have titles (and we're working on more).
>
>Four of them also happen to be rescues (the results of what happens when
>clueless people like yourself engage in breeding unwanted pups). If you
>hang around these groups at all, you'll see PLENTY of posts begging people
>to adopt hordes of Cockers bred by ignorant people who think that a
>registration number and a five-generation pedigree are all it takes to make
>a quality dog. NOT.
>
>I agree with Ann. You've got your dogs testicles mixed up with your own
>(but I'm not that sure that his are furrier).
>
>>I'm sorry I wasted my time and everyone else's asking for some help
>>here.
>
>From my vantage point, you got good advice. Too bad you're too dumb or
>threatened to take it.

Look people....

I asked a simple question about anything I can do to settle my dog
down.

I never once said I would never neuter. I never once said my dog was
the shit. I never once claimed to not be responsible. I never once
said that my sexuality is threatened.

I was looking for an immediate solution until I can go over all the
details in making a decison on neutering.

All of you folks want to save the world from "bad" dogs. I don't want
unhealthy, mistreated dogs in the world either. I love my dogs very
much as I do with all dogs. I'm not running around breeding my dog
with every bitch I see. He hasn't bred yet and won't until I'm sure
that it is a good idea.

Once again, I state, all I asked for advice for a quick solution. But
no, all I have gotten is lectured, insulted, abused. Everyone on the
net seems to think they are all knowing and since everyone is behind a
keyboard and not face to face, they say whatever they want and don't
care about the person on the receiving end.

So...think about it. Think about how this started. I never claimed
anything but asked a simple question. Get off you soapbox and be
helpful if you have answers. Otherwise, go lecture someone that asks
questions about breeding.

Cripes...you people think that everyone is irresponsible or stupid.

TRlSTIN

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

> I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
> neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
> neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
> testing". Get over yourself everyone. I asked for suggestions not a
> lecture on why/why not to breed my dog.>>

Sorry, I just couldn't pass this one by. In answer to your questions, Yes,
all 5 of my males dogs are neutered. Yes, I bought them from a show
breeder and each one of them has been X-rayed for hip, elbow and knee
problems. I bought them for their wonderful personalities. I chose to do
the 'genetic testing' myself once they were old enough for my peace of
mind and so the breeder would have a record of it for herself. To avoid
breaking someone's heart later on, (possibly a child's when the puppy
turns out to have problems) PLEASE test your dog for whatever genetic
diseases you can. If you haven't done your breeding homework and testings,
then face it, you are GOING to get lectured. Because knowledge is our only
hope of healthy happy purebreds. Thank you for listening.

mor...@niuhep.physics.niu.edu

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

[posted and emailed]

fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us (Danny Fabrizius) writes:

>Look people....

>I asked a simple question about anything I can do to settle my dog down.

>I never once said I would never neuter.

[clip]

>I was looking for an immediate solution until I can go over all the
>details in making a decison on neutering.

may I quote you?

He also wrote:
:As for 'getting him some' that won't help anything.

Which I took to be a response to Nick Idoni's flamebait:
:Get him a little damsel to have relations with. Don't you realize that
:all male species must have sex. Or you can nut him.

And the last response that I could find to your original message was from
dogsnus:
:Besides what Mark told you, don't be so sure that this behavior is

:sexually related. My little cocker mix humps my big GSD's necks all the
:time. Its a sign of dominance, not sex. And believe me, she IS top dog
:around here. Neutering will help with the aggressive behavior.
:Terri

Danny,
Now clearly I haven't read your e-mail but with regards to the above
I simply don't see any insults or abuse and only the least bit of a hint of
a lecture in those responses.

After that you went on a whine-fest about how everybody was picking
on you and how great your dog was. That is what caused the deluge of heated
replies.

If you don't want to neuter him yet, fine, start correcting him
every time he harrasses your other dog. Then find out what problems
cockers have and start getting him tested.

Robert

specify the e-mail address below, my reply-to: has anti-spam added to it
Mor...@physics.niu.edu
Real Men change diapers

Danny Fabrizius

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

trl...@aol.com (TRlSTIN) wrote:

I couldn't agree more. I was just looking for quick help until
factors could be considered and long term decisions made.
Before I breed, I will do my homework and follow up on a lot of the
points everyone brought up.

Sorry if I started a flamefest.

April Quist

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

Danny Fabrizius (fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us) wrote:
: My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
: generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
: background!

I can trace both my dogs back five generations, too. And they have
some excellent breeding in their backgrounds.

: I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to

: neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
: neutered?

Mine are.

: Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
: testing".

No. Mine are neutered because they *didn't* pass the testing.

April with Levi and Caper, the Border Collie Hurricanes
aqu...@netcom.com

dogsnus

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

April Quist wrote:

> Danny Fabrizius (fabr...@aisd1.allen.k12.tx.us) wrote:
> : My dog is exceptional and I can trace his lineage back at least five
> : generations! He is a registered cocker with an outstanding
> : background!
>
> I can trace both my dogs back five generations, too. And they have
> some excellent breeding in their backgrounds.
>
> : I'm about sick and tired of everyone in this group telling me to
> : neuter my dog because he isn't fit to be bred. Is everyone else's dog
> : neutered?

Thats some attitude you've got there Danny . I can trace my dogs back
10 generations.. They're both going to be neutuered. One because he has
a couple of minor sctructual defaults that dont belong in the gene pool.
The other happens to perfect. Altho he's not old enough to OFA, his
Penn-Hipp was low. Both were actually. But, all of the events I enjoy
in the dog world I can still do with a dog no longer intact. Im only
not allowed to show in comfirmation, but that really doesnt appeal to me
that much. Even if Luke still OFA'd excellent, and had billions of
working titles, I don't want the responsibility of breeding more dogs.
I learned that from THIS group, what a responsibility it truly is.
I'd want to know where each and every puppy my dog and THEIR offspring
ended up and that they're being well cared for.

It's not something to take lightly. By neutering Luke, Im not detracting
from the gene pool. If I lose him, Ill find another good soundly bred
dog somewhere, someday. I found HIM, didnt I?
Terri

WebbWeave

Mar 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/20/97

Quote:

Cripes...you people think that everyone is irresponsible or stupid.

Nah -- but that remark about *needing* sex was a little way out....
Jane Webb
Moon* and Mudpie
* the Ultimate Blonde

WebbWeave

Mar 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/20/97

Quote:

Is everyone else's dog
neutered? Is everyone else's dog passed a "battery of genetic
testing".

Yeah, pretty much.
Get over your own self. Obvious where the male dominance thing came from.
Jane Webb
Moon and Mudpie

spirit...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2014, 7:10:50 PM4/20/14
Danny,
I agree with you about the comments being off subject, and full of lectures. I have an 11YO pre need Australian Shepherd, who I wish I had not Neutered . He is the first dog I had ever had that that had been bought from a breeder. I received him as a Christmas present after my Aussie/ border collie mix died the previous month of an angioplastoma. I had always neutered my pets by default, because I believed it was the responsible , healthy thing to do.
Anyway, I neutered my Aussie at around 2 years old because he had become aggressive towards others dogs ,and I had heard from many sources including the vet for whom I worked,that neutering would help ease his aggression. Well, it didn't help a bit! He has been a wonderful companion , but I have never been able to stop this agression. I have had him in training, i have read books, i excercised him more, but nothing has help ed. Furthermore when he was around 8 years old he started getting horny, and this horny-ness has only iincreased with his age. I have asked many vets and they have not been able to figure it out. He is a very healthy dog, but he is about 10 pounds over weight and he has an amazing amount of fatty lumps. I have had thyroid tested many times because i exercise him a lot , mainly frisbee, hiking, or swimming , and i do not over feed him, and i absolutely cannot get him to loose weight. I attribute this extra weight to having him neutured. Neutering a dog is not nevessarily going to stop him from being horny (since testosterone is produced in the brain), or stop agression. My dog has an excellent pedigree,though i never really cared. I just fell in love the minute we met, and is many best buddy.
I would also like to add that I very much do believe that your wife being pregnant could definitely have an affect on your dogs need behavior. Dogs are very sensitive to peoples emotions, and conditions. If a dog can sense the onset iud a seizure, i have no doubt a pregnancy can be noticed. I think most like likely your wife's pheromones are hiw he knows. Regardless,i can see him reacting to them. He will likely be very protective of her and baby as well.

buglady

Apr 25, 2014, 1:23:13 PM4/25/14
On 4/20/2014 7:10 PM, spirit...@gmail.com wrote:
> but I have never been able to stop this agression. I have had him in
training, i have read books, i excercised him more, but nothing has help
ed. Furthermore when he was around 8 years old he started getting
horny, and this horny-ness has only iincreased with his age. I have
asked many vets and they have not been able to figure it out. He is a
very healthy dog, but he is about 10 pounds over weight and he has an
amazing amount of fatty lumps. I have had thyroid tested many times
..............did you do the full 6 panel thyroid test?

> Neutering a dog is not nevessarily going to stop him from being horny
(since testosterone is produced in the brain)

..........Not exactly, in the male it's produced in the testes and some
by the adrenal glands, ergo neutering greatly reduces the load of
testosterone in the body.
http://www.ask.com/question/where-is-testosterone-made-in-the-body

Wonder if he's got some kind of adrenal gland problem. Cushings can
make a dog look fat because the belly sags.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

jenmbr...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 1:19:29 PM1/31/17
I hear the same shit all the time, too. Ignore it. Breed away, I have doxies and breed, too. Family pets is my goal not AKC babble.

sweet...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 9:47:48 PM3/16/18
On Sunday, March 9, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> We have a 13 year old cocker female (spayed) and an almost 2 year old
> male (non-neutered). This past week he has become extremely and
> annoyingly horny and aggressive towards our female.
>
> The one explanation I can come up with is, that my wife is pregnant
> and he is sensing that?
>
> Anyway, is there anything that can be done to settle him down short of
> neutering. He is a beautiful, uniquely colored cocker and I want to
> breed him at some point.

sweet...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 9:48:16 PM3/16/18
hello dog daddies

j0sepf...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 2:51:41 PM3/20/18
On Sunday, March 9, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> We have a 13 year old cocker female (spayed) and an almost 2 year old
> male (non-neutered). This past week he has become extremely and
> annoyingly horny and aggressive towards our female.

NO OFFENCE BUT WAS INTERNET EVEN ALIVE IN 1997

cshenk

Mar 25, 2018, 11:16:42 AM3/25/18
Yes, but it was not affordable to many people to have home (or work)
access.

In 1997, most people at home used a phone and a dial up modem to call a
local BBS run out of another person's home and interacted world wide
from that point of contact.

karlki...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 3:27:36 PM8/3/18
Lol know not to ask yall shit.

jded...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 1:13:20 AM8/5/20
What? Maybe in 1995. By 97 everyone had AOL they spammed that crap everywhere. On a side note sad to see people were douchebags since the earliest days of the internet. Jesus Christ this thread is a garbage.

naim.s...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2020, 1:59:59 PM8/16/20
This man explained exactly what u needed to know. He is experienced.
My 2 year GoldenSheppered keeps humping me & im his alpha master, it’s for play, Fun & horniness all together. Getting him a female will calm him 1 day only . A dog like humans & yes like men they like to jump daily..! ;)

cshenk

Aug 16, 2020, 10:41:38 PM8/16/20
Your failure to quote makes you one of them. Think about it.