Lily Tomlin Fifi

1 view

Opinicus

Sep 3, 2022, 2:46:17 AM9/3/22
"When I was waitressing I had a coworker, Janet, who had a French
poodle named Fifi. She was so proud of that dog's appearance and its
attitude-or "hauteur". The problem, said Janet, was that Fifi was
entering her golden years and she was mellowing. "Sometimes she's
still aloof, but sometimes she's childishly enthusiastic." What could
I say but, "Janet, remember that half aloof is better than none."

Lily Tomlin (Boze Hadeigh "Life's a Pooch: Quotes about Dogs by People
Who Love Them")

--
Bob
The people your parents warned you about