MEOW: To boldly go were no kat haz gone...

1 view

Cheryl L. Rankin

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz
stereo speaker. Dylan an' me wanted to 'xplore new
wurlds when he waz at werk, so we klimbed up da speaker
(he hatez dat, too, picky hoomin!) an' tryed to go
fer a spin 'round da yew-niverse while Mommy an' Daddy
waz gone. We cuudn't git dat spaceship to go ennywhere!
We tryed an' tryed. We even tried to give it a push.
Dat didn't werk! Da spaceship flied fer just a minute
an' den it crashed to da floor. Sum pieces of it fell
off. We knowed Daddy wuud be mad. We tryed to
stick dose pieces back where dey belonged, but dere
were sum new holes inna spaceship an' da pieces fell
inside. We hided sum of da pieces behind da stereo.
We waz hopin' Daddy wuudn't know dat we had nuffin'
to do wif da crash of hiz Star Ship Enterprize, but
as soon as he sawed it, he sayd, "Oh, no! The kittens
broke my model!" I dunno what's a model, but if he
payed much fer it he shuud git his muney back 'cause
dat fing is worthless fer gettin' ennywhere.

It *waz* kinda fun to watch Daddy git on his fours
like a Kat an' look for dose piecez we hided behind
dat stereo. We laffed 'bout it when we waz outta
hiz sight. When he looked at us, we put on our mos'
innocent an' sad faces an' he kuddled us an' sayed
in a nize voice, "You bad, bad kitties" an' gave us
each a kiss, so I guess fings will be ok.

Oops. Gotta go. Mommy's hoomin daughter haz a
house dat is jist perfect size fer kittens to play
"Godzilla" on, so we better git to it. Las' time
we played wif it, we rearranged all da furniture,
too. She waz wunderin' how all her "miniatures" gut
skattered. Dis place haz so meny grate toyz innit!

Bobbie an' Dylan

Ricky (and Newton)

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Hey ... when Iz well can we all come to yer howze?? We could all play
"Spock and da Vulcan Space Cats!!" ......

Newton
--
To send either Ricky or Newton (meow!) e-mail, just write to
mailto:ri...@ix.netcom.com

Newton's Alley -- http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2860
The Weekly Caterwaul --
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2860/weekly.html
Find your kitty soulmate at Newton's Winkwink Service:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2860/winkwink.html

For the Humans: Another Dimension (an art gallery)
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/1750

Jen

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

wow! youz lucky yur dad is nice like that. lots of mommys or daddys wud
have been rillyrilly mad! even tho is iz thare fault for putting it out
fur uz to play wif if thay don want us to! mommy gets mad when I open
the burd seed bad and then SHE spills it all over!

jen

Marcia Reddick

Jun 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/15/96

Hey Bobby an Dylan--

Engage!

(teeheehee)

--Cheetah (whoz awlways watchin Star Trek wif Mom an hoomin sisster Jill)

sham...@inferno.com

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

CH>Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz
CH>stereo speaker. Dylan an' me wanted to 'xplore new
CH>wurlds when he waz at werk, so we klimbed up da speaker
CH>(he hatez dat, too, picky hoomin!) an' tryed to go
CH>fer a spin 'round da yew-niverse while Mommy an' Daddy
CH>waz gone. We cuudn't git dat spaceship to go ennywhere!
CH>We tryed an' tryed. We even tried to give it a push.
CH>Dat didn't werk! Da spaceship flied fer just a minute
CH>an' den it crashed to da floor. Sum pieces of it fell
CH>off. We knowed Daddy wuud be mad. We tryed to
CH>stick dose pieces back where dey belonged, but dere
CH>were sum new holes inna spaceship an' da pieces fell
CH>inside. We hided sum of da pieces behind da stereo.
CH>We waz hopin' Daddy wuudn't know dat we had nuffin'
CH>to do wif da crash of hiz Star Ship Enterprize, but
CH>as soon as he sawed it, he sayd, "Oh, no! The kittens
CH>broke my model!" I dunno what's a model, but if he
CH>payed much fer it he shuud git his muney back 'cause
CH>dat fing is worthless fer gettin' ennywhere.

CH>It *waz* kinda fun to watch Daddy git on his fours
CH>like a Kat an' look for dose piecez we hided behind
CH>dat stereo. We laffed 'bout it when we waz outta
CH>hiz sight. When he looked at us, we put on our mos'
CH>innocent an' sad faces an' he kuddled us an' sayed
CH>in a nize voice, "You bad, bad kitties" an' gave us
CH>each a kiss, so I guess fings will be ok.

CH>Oops. Gotta go. Mommy's hoomin daughter haz a
CH>house dat is jist perfect size fer kittens to play
CH>"Godzilla" on, so we better git to it. Las' time
CH>we played wif it, we rearranged all da furniture,
CH>too. She waz wunderin' how all her "miniatures" gut
CH>skattered. Dis place haz so meny grate toyz innit!

CH>Bobbie an' Dylan

ROFL :) Kate

Kim Bart

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

In article <96166.133...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU>,

Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:
>Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz
<Stuff deleted cuz we haf to.>

>Bobbie an' Dylan
This sounds like funfunfun. I don't go on top of high places
so I nefur have that much fun. I'm glad yur daddie furgave
yu, its no fun when they stay mad. (Yea, like we ever do
Stinky - Mom).

-Stinky

A. Hutchinson

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:
>Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz
>stereo speaker. Dylan an' me wanted to 'xplore new
>wurlds when he waz at werk, so we klimbed up da speaker
>(he hatez dat, too, picky hoomin!) an' tryed to go
>fer a spin 'round da yew-niverse while Mommy an' Daddy
>waz gone. We cuudn't git dat spaceship to go ennywhere!
>We tryed an' tryed. We even tried to give it a push.
>Dat didn't werk! Da spaceship flied fer just a minute
>an' den it crashed to da floor. Sum pieces of it fell
>off. We knowed Daddy wuud be mad. We tryed to
>stick dose pieces back where dey belonged, but dere
>were sum new holes inna spaceship an' da pieces fell
>inside. We hided sum of da pieces behind da stereo.
>We waz hopin' Daddy wuudn't know dat we had nuffin'
>to do wif da crash of hiz Star Ship Enterprize, but
>as soon as he sawed it, he sayd, "Oh, no! The kittens
>broke my model!" I dunno what's a model, but if he
>payed much fer it he shuud git his muney back 'cause
>dat fing is worthless fer gettin' ennywhere.
>
>It *waz* kinda fun to watch Daddy git on his fours
>like a Kat an' look for dose piecez we hided behind
>dat stereo. We laffed 'bout it when we waz outta
>hiz sight. When he looked at us, we put on our mos'
>innocent an' sad faces an' he kuddled us an' sayed
>in a nize voice, "You bad, bad kitties" an' gave us
>each a kiss, so I guess fings will be ok.
>
>Oops. Gotta go. Mommy's hoomin daughter haz a
>house dat is jist perfect size fer kittens to play
>"Godzilla" on, so we better git to it. Las' time
>we played wif it, we rearranged all da furniture,
>too. She waz wunderin' how all her "miniatures" gut
>skattered. Dis place haz so meny grate toyz innit!
>
>Bobbie an' Dylan

Heeheehee ROTFLMTO! Hahaha!

You better hope Captain Kirk (or is this a new model Enterprise!?-Capt.
Picard) doesnt find out you messed up his starship! Hohoho! meowwwww!

Shu (highly amused at Bobbie and Dylans shenanigans!)

BanBrana

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Bobbie n Dylan -

Yu need to try the Millenium Falcon. We have one and it
flies...well....okay, rolls even when one of us little cats sit on it and
one of the big cats pushes! Mummy say this once and laughed and laughed
and laughed! Now she pushes us! Tell your Daddy to get one!!!!

::purrrrrrrs::

Macha

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

A. Hutchinson wrote:

> Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:

Very funny story snipt

> Heeheehee ROTFLMTO! Hahaha!
>
> You better hope Captain Kirk (or is this a new model Enterprise!?-Capt.
> Picard) doesnt find out you messed up his starship! Hohoho! meowwwww!
>
> Shu (highly amused at Bobbie and Dylans shenanigans!)

Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz). Itz at
http://www.royalroads.ca/docs/gardens/ Whew!!! Ize hopin I got all the
markz in the rite order. -Spike V.C.

Renee Babcock

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

>Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
>the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
>werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
>iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
>gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz).
-Spike V.C.
**************
Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
helicopter) an disturb yur peece.

Sam

A. Hutchinson

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>A. Hutchinson wrote:
>>
>> Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:
>
>Very funny story snipt
>

>> Heeheehee ROTFLMTO! Hahaha!
>>
>> You better hope Captain Kirk (or is this a new model Enterprise!?-Capt.
>> Picard) doesnt find out you messed up his starship! Hohoho! meowwwww!
>>
>> Shu (highly amused at Bobbie and Dylans shenanigans!)
>
>Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
>the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
>werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
>iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
>gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz). Itz at
>http://www.royalroads.ca/docs/gardens/ Whew!!! Ize hopin I got all the
>markz in the rite order. -Spike V.C.

Spike! You got all the marks right, cuz I went and looked at your dads
gardens and they are neat! Shu

Ginger Sackett Glaser

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

>Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
>in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
>man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
>Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
>helicopter) an disturb yur peece.

>Sam

Hey! I don't think there's no guys in me! Unless it's this Paul Em
guy, who mom sez livs in my furs and makes her sneeze. Is dat trek guy
named Paul?

Galaxy, looking for all the hoomins whose suddenly supposed to be in
him

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

Renee Babcock wrote:

> >Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
> >the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
> >werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
> >iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
> >gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz).
> -Spike V.C.
> **************

> Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
> in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
> man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
> Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
> helicopter) an disturb yur peece.
>
> Sam

Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
holes.)

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

A. Hutchinson wrote:

> John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
> >A. Hutchinson wrote:
> >>
> >> Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:
> >
> >Very funny story snipt
> >

> >> Heeheehee ROTFLMTO! Hahaha!
> >>
> >> You better hope Captain Kirk (or is this a new model Enterprise!?-Capt.
> >> Picard) doesnt find out you messed up his starship! Hohoho! meowwwww!
> >>
> >> Shu (highly amused at Bobbie and Dylans shenanigans!)
> >
> >Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
> >the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
> >werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
> >iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
> >gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz). Itz at
> >http://www.royalroads.ca/docs/gardens/ Whew!!! Ize hopin I got all the
> >markz in the rite order. -Spike V.C.
>
> Spike! You got all the marks right, cuz I went and looked at your dads
> gardens and they are neat! Shu

Fangu, Shu. I'll be sure in tell him. -Spike V.C.

Hunter

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

kb...@pyramid.com (Kim Bart) wrote:

>In article <96166.133...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU>,

>Cheryl L. Rankin <CHE...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:

>>Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz

><Stuff deleted cuz we haf to.>
>>
>>Bobbie an' Dylan
>This sounds like funfunfun. I don't go on top of high places
>so I nefur have that much fun. I'm glad yur daddie furgave
>yu, its no fun when they stay mad. (Yea, like we ever do
>Stinky - Mom).

>-Stinky

You should try the high places Stinky, it's FUN!. Start on somefing
easy, like the back of the sofa, but pretend it's reel high and climb
up if very carefully. Do you have all your claws? If so, dig in on
each step.

Then go for worktops, you can have LOTS of fun there, and your mom
might even play the chasing game.

Move on to any houseplants next. You don't need to check if they can
hold your weight.

Then you can try the real challenge - DRAPES! Try climbing up, then
sliding back down again.

Sheba
hun...@singnet.com.sg

Sherry Laing

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

In article <31C87D...@direct.ca>,

John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>Renee Babcock wrote:
>>
>> >Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
>> >the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
>> >werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
>> >iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the
>> >gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz).
>> -Spike V.C.
>> **************
>> Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
>> in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
>> man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
>> Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
>> helicopter) an disturb yur peece.
>>
>> Sam
>
>Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
>Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
>purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
>strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
>holes.)

Not a chance, Spike. Not a chance. My mom thinkz thiss guy is sexxy,
too, but figurez she'd have a better chance smurling kittiez. Better keep
lookin fur thoze hidey holez!
--Ur concerned mentee,
Tally

Kim Bart

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

>You should try the high places Stinky, it's FUN!. Start on somefing
>easy, like the back of the sofa, but pretend it's reel high and climb
>up if very carefully. Do you have all your claws? If so, dig in on
>each step.
>
>Then go for worktops, you can have LOTS of fun there, and your mom
>might even play the chasing game.
>
>Move on to any houseplants next. You don't need to check if they can
>hold your weight.
>
>Then you can try the real challenge - DRAPES! Try climbing up, then
>sliding back down again.
>
>Sheba
>hun...@singnet.com.sg

Fangu Sheba,

I du like the back of the couch and the windowsills but I don't go
on the tables or counters. Meowmie finks that my ofur family
must haf been mean tu me cuz she nefur new a cat that didn't
try to go on the kitchen counter.

I do haf claws but I like to reserve those fur the carpet.
Climing drapes, now that sounds like funfunfun!

-Stinky

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

Oh, spit! Fankz fer the warnin, Tally. Ize found a coupla of good
hidey holez, but needless ta sey, I iznt seying. -Spike

Ray

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

"A. Hutchinson" <ah...@cas.albany.edu> wrote:

>John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:

> Dad made a webpage fer the

>>gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz). Itz at
>>http://www.royalroads.ca/docs/gardens/ Whew!!! Ize hopin I got all the
>>markz in the rite order. -Spike V.C.

>Spike! You got all the marks right, cuz I went and looked at your dads
>gardens and they are neat! Shu

Yuz sertinly rite there Mr. Shu sir.

Dudu Y.U.K. <D*ge...Ooops! Catedly followin in Shu's pawprints, wantin
ta be a legend in hiz own time too>

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

Fangu ta the both of you, Ize glad you enjoyed it. Ize be sure n tell
Dad, even though he thinkz catz cant use pooterz. -Spike V.C.

Renee Babcock

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
>Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
>purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
>strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
>holes.)
***************
Well, it *may* work. Ize no mommy luvsluvs dis bald guy a lot, an
apparently so do lots ofur hoomin wimmins, but in truf, do yu fink dey
care bout dis bald guy iffn dey cud smurrgle yu? Ize dout it - aftur
all, wat hoomin guy cud hold a candle to one of us hansum boykitties?
Ize wud suggjest yu get yur hoomin mommy or daddy ta provide da
transportashun, an yu jes stay outta da pikcher all tageder.

Sam

LJ Haas

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

(Laura here, lurking in meow)

With all this talk about sexy bald guys, shouldn't the thread be renamed
"To BALDLY go ..."

I know, it's bad...sorry! :P

laura
I keep pressing the Esc key, but I'm still here...
Miss Kitty: DS (Bd+Rd)t+W G 1.8 X L W C-- I+++ T++ A E+++ H
S+ V++ F+ Q+++ P+ B PA+ PL++
Pogo (aka Purr-ball): DS (Bd)t C 1 Y L--- W- C+ I+++ T+++
A++ E++ H+ S+ V+++ F- P++ B+ PA++ PL-
The opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.

A. Hutchinson

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>Renee Babcock wrote:
>>
>> >Speakin of Star Trek (mazin timin) the bald guy who waz the captain on
>> >the new Star Trek iz goin ta be makin a movie at the place where Dad
>> >werkz sumetime next month. Theyz alwayz makin moviez there. Wonder
>> >iffn the script calls fer a helicopter. Dad made a webpage fer the

>> >gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz).
>> -Spike V.C.
>> **************

>> Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
>> in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
>> man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
>> Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
>> helicopter) an disturb yur peece.
>>
>> Sam
>
>Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
>Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
>purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
>strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
>holes.)

Well, Spike, maybe! But if I were to come up to see "the bald guy" as
you put it, I WOULDN'T miss the opportunity to smurgle you! Ha!

Amber (Shu's mama)

Sorry, Spike. She *is* awful cuddlywuddly, and all. I just humor her
and bolt at first chance I get! Shu

A. Hutchinson

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

gir...@mail.island.net (Ray) wrote:
>"A. Hutchinson" <ah...@cas.albany.edu> wrote:
>
>>John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>> Dad made a webpage fer the
>>>gardenz there (hez one of the gardenerz). Itz at
>>>http://www.royalroads.ca/docs/gardens/ Whew!!! Ize hopin I got all the
>>>markz in the rite order. -Spike V.C.
>

>>Spike! You got all the marks right, cuz I went and looked at your dads
>>gardens and they are neat! Shu
>
>Yuz sertinly rite there Mr. Shu sir.
>
>Dudu Y.U.K. <D*ge...Ooops! Catedly followin in Shu's pawprints, wantin
>ta be a legend in hiz own time too>

Dudu,

I think you are adorable! LOL! <chortle>

Shu's mama, Amber (aka Amfer,Amfur and alot of other things!)

A. Hutchinson

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>Ray wrote:
>>
>> "A. Hutchinson" <ah...@cas.albany.edu> wrote:
>>
>> >John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>> > Dad made a webpage fer the
>>
>> >Spike! You got all the marks right, cuz I went and looked at your dads
>> >gardens and they are neat! Shu
>>
>> Yuz sertinly rite there Mr. Shu sir.
>>
>> Dudu Y.U.K. <D*ge...Ooops! Catedly followin in Shu's pawprints, wantin
>> ta be a legend in hiz own time too>
>
>Fangu ta the both of you, Ize glad you enjoyed it. Ize be sure n tell
>Dad, even though he thinkz catz cant use pooterz. -Spike V.C.

Thats ok, Spike, well educate your hoomin for you if you want! Of course
we use computers, how else would we communicate with the great "out
there"!? Shu

A. Hutchinson

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

Renee Babcock <r.ba...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
>John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:
>>Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
>>Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
>>purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
>>strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
>>holes.)
>***************
>Well, it *may* work. Ize no mommy luvsluvs dis bald guy a lot, an
>apparently so do lots ofur hoomin wimmins, but in truf, do yu fink dey
>care bout dis bald guy iffn dey cud smurrgle yu? Ize dout it - aftur
>all, wat hoomin guy cud hold a candle to one of us hansum boykitties?
>Ize wud suggjest yu get yur hoomin mommy or daddy ta provide da
>transportashun, an yu jes stay outta da pikcher all tageder.
>
>Sam

Sam!

That's good advice! I don't think any rpc moms would be able to resist
a little snuggle, smurgle with any kitty, especially Spike!

Amber (Shu's mama)

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/23/96

Sigh! Ize doomed. -Spike V.C. (Now where waz that hidey hole that
Martha alwayz used ta hide from me?)

John & Melinda Sheridan

Jun 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/23/96

A. Hutchinson wrote:

> John & Melinda Sheridan <jshe...@direct.ca> wrote:

> >> -Spike V.C.
> >> **************
> >> Um, Spike, Ize not sher yu shuda menshuned dis bald hoomin guy gonna be
> >> in yur town. Frum wat I unnerstand frum mommy, dis guy is "da sexiest
> >> man in da galaxy" altho Ize not sure wat Galaxy has to do wif dis guy.
> >> Ize jes afred dat alla da wimmin hoomins will swoop down (efen wifout a
> >> helicopter) an disturb yur peece.
> >>
> >> Sam
> >
> >Yikes!!! A whole buncha wimmin hoominz is goin ta swoop down on me?
> >Ize hadnt considered thiz result. Iz there any chance that iffn I
> >purrvidez transportaion ta where the bald guy iz that they'll head
> >strait there n not smurgle me. -Spike V.C. (Checking out new hidey
> >holes.)
>
> Well, Spike, maybe! But if I were to come up to see "the bald guy" as
> you put it, I WOULDN'T miss the opportunity to smurgle you! Ha!
>
> Amber (Shu's mama)
>
> Sorry, Spike. She *is* awful cuddlywuddly, and all. I just humor her
> and bolt at first chance I get! Shu

Fangu fer the advice, Shu. "Kay Mz. Amfur, one quick smurgle n then I'm
outta here. -Spike V.C.