Silly Boys

Mack A. Damia

Sep 25, 2021, 3:53:43 PM9/25/21

My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!
I like to watch her give head while I try
and beat some life into my shrivelled raisin
Me looking sexy! <https://ibb.co/pQFK0FW>

The first thing that is important to know is that
there is no right or wrong answer to the question
as to how to handle the Silly Boys. In the same way
that there is no ?right? way to approach any of the
game modes in Call of Duty 4, there is no right or
wrong way to handle the Silly Boys in the games.

Personally, I would rather play online in any game
mode, but the only game mode that I consider ?fair?
online is Hardcore. If I can?t play any game mode
online, then the problem is in the game design.
Call of Duty 4 is set up in such a way that it can
be played online in all game modes and it isn?t
overly penalizing to play the Silly Boys online. I
don?t believe that every game mode should be online